RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Eaux wow :rip: 

Youneedtocalmdown.mp3

Ouu chile the way AS8 reunion bout to be lit. I feel like this drama will overshadow the actual winner... :deadbanana4:

Edited by Alfred

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

it's so forced :toofunny2:

Pangina would wash her :deadbanana2:

Can Pangina even do a comedy or acting challenge? They both bombed snatch game but at least Brooklyn was funny in the L.A.P.D. challenge.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

Can Pangina even do a comedy or acting challenge? They both bombed snatch game but at least Brooklyn was funny in the L.A.P.D. challenge.

oop drag me 

She didn’t threaten Heidi - people love drama 

The way Katya could win All Stars with EASE these days :deadbanana2: sadly she's too rich. 

• Thanks 1

Monica B.Hillz’ looks for The Fame Games continue to be GARBAGE. 

:rip:

Not her getting read by the fandom on IG and her drag daughters running in to defend her and make excuses. She’s a gorgeous woman but the fits just aren’t it. 

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

AS2 > AS4 > AS7 > AS3 > AS6 > AS5 > AS8 > AS1 for me so far 

This feels pretty correct tbh.

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Idk I feel like Pangina's lipsync and acting/comedy skills are super overrated... she has great runways though.

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

We're all in agreement that miss Mo Heart was the unsung hero of AS4 and the robbed queen of that double crowning, right?

Cus like... she really turned it every week.

Both Mo and Naomi felt like they far surpassed production's expectations and were not initially pegged as finale bound. There are certainly some very questionable placements for both throughout the season in favor of other queens (Manila, Valentina, Latrice, Trinity, Monet).

4 hours ago, Subomie said:

We're all in agreement that miss Mo Heart was the unsung hero of AS4 and the robbed queen of that double crowning, right?

Cus like... she really turned it every week.

YES! I'm still mad she didn't win after slaying the competition :angry:

Girl... let's just crown Jimbo and call it a day this season is a massive CHOP. Jessica will make a cute runner up and Kahanna and Heidi can fade into complete obscurity (Please drag Kandy Muse too, sick of her wide head). Alexis Michelle, you will always be famous.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

The way Katya could win All Stars with EASE these days :deadbanana2: sadly she's too rich. 

Her tour with Trixie probably paid out more than the $60k Heidi lost out on :redface:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

it's so forced :toofunny2:

Pangina be looking very manly and busted sometimes so Brooke can get a lick or two 

3 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Katya could truly steamroll any AS season for years now :deadbanana4: 

I know she will never do it, but I would love to see what she would do for runways nowadays. She has been on so many fun fashion journeys on Unhhh alone, and that’s just her low effort casual drag with no stakes. 

Plus she was very fresh off of S7 on AS2. Her budget, confidence, experience etc. have increased tenfold since then. 

• Thanks 1

Brooke is better than Pangina in every aspect except impersonating which they both flopped at. 

Katya said she’d do it a couple years ago and has since switched her stance which makes me so disappointed, imagine getting another szn w her and alyssa

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Eaux wow :rip: 

Am I the only one on Kahanna side here?  I don’t even think what we saw was that bad but all she said was there was more and Heidi goes on another twitter rant again. I’d be fed up too! 

Katya’s EP alone decimates anything any post-AS3 girl has put out. Ugh her mind. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Katya has more to lose than to gain tbh 

like if she’s not in the right head space it would be a mess 

the ratings would slay though 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Katya has more to lose than to gain tbh 

like if she’s not in the right head space it would be a mess 

the ratings would slay though 

Put her on a winners szn then 

when all winners 2 has the katya giving water to ru bit but in a twist ru asks her to stay :gaygacat5:

All Stars 8 is more entertaining than S15 and AS7, why ?

qaadir-howard-selfie.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.