RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I felt like Jaymes was in the bottom 3 because she ****** the choreo up but was saved because her verse was really funny/good

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

25afc555b29ec1dd8212f082f79a149e.jpg

it’s wild how almost this whole cast of 9 has been on all stars now 

Peppermint is nice and all but i do NOT want her on All Stars, ever. As Trinity The GOD would say... She's got a good personality, but she bores me to death and also i want LOOKS on Drag Race.

23 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Good thing you’re not a judge

Drag Race Singing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Okay success stan 

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

4 hours ago, LastKiss said:

James HIGH placement on EP1 sould've been Jessica's

The Payola they did for James when she ****** up the choreo SO BAD i cant

:giraffe:

4 hours ago, Giancor said:

I just realized that James was one of the worst queens in the maxi challenge for ep1 

If you watch carefully you will notice. Even her outfit was out of place 

The dancing was off but her and Kasha had the best verses and honestly the only 2 I remember from the challenge at all. Kahanna danced very well but I don’t remember anything she said.

9 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

25afc555b29ec1dd8212f082f79a149e.jpg

it’s wild how almost this whole cast of 9 has been on all stars now 

Does NBB perform outside of her phone / computer screen still? I wish she had an amazing glow-up and come back to eat girls up, but I don't see it for her anymore. But also the fact that this cast spawned 3 winners and now a host for an international spin-off is wild. 

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Also Heidi served with her Akatsuki reference 

spacer.png

I clocked this too and I was so gagged.

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Peppermint is nice and all but i do NOT want her on All Stars, ever. As Trinity The GOD would say... She's got a good personality, but she bores me to death and also i want LOOKS on Drag Race.

Peppermint BORING ? :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

I'm thinking Drag Con won't he around much longer if they don't start paying big name queens to appear. Someone on reddit who was there said the third day was cut in order to save money. They keep inviting international girls that are virtual unknowns to the American fandom and most American queens would rather go where they're getting paid. Drag Con looks lowkey boring, I was considering it but now nvm :skull:

I hate WOW, I stg :shakeno:

Not true

People acting surprise because queens like LaLa Ri have no taste at all. :rip: She SUCKS. 

Edited by Blade Runner

The first episode of all stars was TRAGIC. What a mess. Not sure I even want to watch this season anymore. 

Not people calling Godgina "meh drag queen" when she can eat anyone on this cast alive :gaycat7:She shows more Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve AND TALENT being a judge than all other international judges combined, including Ru himself.

Imagine having no taste and discrediting Pangina top-tier, highly professional and entertaining drag :toofunny2:

You girls deserves another season full of Princess Poppy, Jackie Cox and Jorgeous.

7 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Honestly not much better than the gift bag :rip:

Tea. The fact she didn't even bother cutting the holes of the "B" she had on her butt :toofunny2:

Lala's look inspired by OF was definitely up there with her iconic bag look, we stan a consistent queen, I guess. :rip:

If at first I was a bit hesitant to call this season Jimbo's to lose, just after the double premiere I honestly struggle to see any different outcome. She's just on a different level, her biggest competition so far is looking quite weak.

Edited by TrueBlood

Alexis is such a cringe icon :ahh::ahh:

Ms Kasha Davis is constantly snubbed, quelle surprise. Like she should've won or at least being High at Ep 2. And don't tell me it's because of her runway look, runway has not mattered for a long time esp when Jorgeous win Design challenge with that abomination. :devil:

The only comp I can see for jimbos crown right now is kandy if she steps it up 

1 hour ago, Heirloom said:

Alexis is such a cringe icon :ahh::ahh:

Ms Kasha Davis is constantly snubbed, quelle surprise. Like she should've won or at least being High at Ep 2. And don't tell me it's because of her runway look, runway has not mattered for a long time esp when Jorgeous win Design challenge with that abomination. :devil:

Ruffle has some weird thing against fun old white queens, like Joe Black, Kasha and Minnie Cooper, while giving a pass to uncharismatic grannies like Raja, Kylie Sonique, Pannedora, etc... :doc:

2 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

The only comp I can see for jimbos crown right now is kandy if she steps it up 

Yes, there's no other competition for her except for Kandy, but as you said, she HAS to step it up, and not even by a small margin, especially considering that we have yet to see Jimbo's strengths (snatch game, designing challenges).

Jimbo will never win a lipsync, I fear. 

What the **** was that? 

Kandy is serving underwhelming looks. I was expecting more from her :chick3:

Why do y’all think Jimbo has it in the bag when the the way to win the season is lip syncing? Plus I’m sure they’ll be more challenges involving choreo and the girls could eliminate her 

6 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Why do y’all think Jimbo has it in the bag when the the way to win the season is lip syncing? Plus I’m sure they’ll be more challenges involving choreo and the girls could eliminate her 

Jinx ‘beat’ Monet in AS7, so anything is possible. I will say they definitely haven’t established Jimbo of a central character, even with this win, I feel like I keeping forgetting she is there 

Of all the seasons to have a runway opening episode they chose this one :dies:

13 hours ago, Morissette said:

I'm thinking Drag Con won't he around much longer if they don't start paying big name queens to appear. Someone on reddit who was there said the third day was cut in order to save money. They keep inviting international girls that are virtual unknowns to the American fandom and most American queens would rather go where they're getting paid. Drag Con looks lowkey boring, I was considering it but now nvm :skull:

I hate WOW, I stg :shakeno:

Wish I couldve gone during it's peak, I bet it was so fun that second or third year.

I have to start just doing things, I bet that was a moment to remember in history. 

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Jinx ‘beat’ Monet in AS7, so anything is possible. I will say they definitely haven’t established Jimbo of a central character, even with this win, I feel like I keeping forgetting she is there 

Jinx dominated the season, idk if Jimbo will do the same. 

8 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Jinx dominated the season, idk if Jimbo will do the same. 

They dominated both their previous seasons until they were eliminated 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.