RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Luxx cannot perform for **** omg.  She’s lucky she was against Loosey cuz any of the other 3 would have eliminated her in 5 seconds 

Justice for Jaxxx, should've never gone home during Lalapooruza when Cuxx was literally right there.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Both Aquaria and Violet are low tier main series winners, but The Corset is slighty above Boyaria. 

Aren't you the sole Ora Mayucky stan on ATRL? The audacity

spacer.png

Sugar and Spice are prettier than Aquaria

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Aren't you the sole Ora Mayucky stan on ATRL? The audacity

spacer.png

I’m sorry, but was Aura payolaed to the finale, or given a double shantay after be soundly beaten in the finale, or given a pass for doing boy drag (i even dragged her). Lets be real the comments about “us talking about boy drag” were strangely missing when discussing Jax and Aura all season, but have come out now that the target is Aquaria. I wonder whats the difference.

spacer.png

Aquaria will always be a mid-low tier winner like Aura will always be an early out who was floundering until she was eliminated . And i’m at peace with that. May you find peace one day as well.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Justice for Jaxxx, should've never gone home during Lalapooruza when Cuxx was literally right there.

To this *DAY* I don't know how Luxx "beat" Jax or Anetra. She literally was 3rd place in that lipsync. I hypothesize that Ru didn't want to get rid of her because Luxx reminds Ru of herself lol

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Sugar and Spice are prettier than Aquaria

False, both in AND out of drag

loosey-smile.gif

1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

strangely missing when discussing Jax and Aura all season, but have come out now that the target is Aquaria. I wonder whats the difference.

spacer.png

Lies, people were shitting on Jaxxx too, but you better drag aNEWTra, her one body suit and payola'd wins

loosey-smile.gif

2 minutes ago, DivaDown said:

To this *DAY* I don't know how Luxx "beat" Jax or Anetra. She literally was 3rd place in that lipsync. I hypothesize that Ru didn't want to get rid of her because Luxx reminds Ru of herself lol

Roople clearly needs the ass kissing to last until the finale, also with how eliminations have been going all season (basically eliminating a prior-week's bottom 2) I foresee Cuxx getting the CHOP :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

Well Luxx is amazing and serves a lot.  She’s just a baby queen.  So you know? There are moments where it comes out.  I have faith she will absolutely stomp as a legendary queen in a few years time. 

I just don’t want people to enable her performing abilities cause she’s capable of sooo much more.  But people said she’s better now so that’s good.  

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

False, both in AND out of drag

loosey-smile.gif

Lies, people were shitting on Jaxxx too, but you better drag aNEWTra, her one body suit and payola'd wins

loosey-smile.gif

Sis we said the same thing. I said Jax and Aura were getting **** on but the minute the conversation turned to Aquaria it became “its strange to talk about looking like a boy in drag race in 2023.” It the same with the stunts, Jax was getting dragged left and right for it, but at least Jax knew the words and made her stunts fit. Jax can be dragged for her taste level ( its bad), but she is not a, but the bad ***** when she comes to performing. I see a monet glowup in her future.

2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Having a presence > doing a bunch of flips 

Jax went invisible in that lip sync 

"Presence" holds the same weight as "Chemistry" and "Je ne sais quoi"

Come up with something else

loosey-smile.gif

14 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

All winners doesn’t happen in front of a live audience where everyone can see you getting washed. 

it's a matter of choosing the wrong song for the right girl or pulling some other random bs

that reminds me what kind of shenanigan they're gonna pull if we're really getting a top 3

Pp8ZEgP.giff

And just fyi, we stan Jax, Robin, and Aura in this household. #justicefortheno editqueens.

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Comparing jax to monet feel so random?

but monets runways on season 10 exhibited a much higher taste level than jax.  With her, it wasn’t the ideas, it was the execution.  With jax it’s both.  

Sorry sweetie it’s a lip sync not a flip off 

At least anetra understands that 

and Jaxxx sync'd her lips AND actually moved her body nicely, poor Cuxx, the editing wasn't enough to cover her lackluster performance

loosey-smile.gif

Luxx never flopped once this season, served greatness every episode, and even when she didn’t do well in this challenge she served the best episode of TV all season with a fired up lipsync

Hagsha, Fadnetra and even my winner MIB cannot relate

spacer.png

Aquaria’s ball package is also the best of all time, idc about boy body or garment construction when you’re serving stun looks

Sometimes white twinks win, it is what it is

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Comparing jax to monet feel so random?

but monets runways on season 10 exhibited a much higher taste level than jax.  With her, it wasn’t the ideas, it was the execution.  With jax it’s both.  

I feel if you tale away the edit, Jax didnt do poorly, and in every challenge but girl groups she should not have been in the bottom. They just needed a lipsync assassin. Jax realistically could have been 7th or 8th instead of 10th if they treated her fairly, and we dont know much about Jax’s personality because they didnt show it. But from her twittter and the little we did see, she seems like a fun person. If she gets a taste level or money for designers, and becomes more outspoken, she’ll get that monet glowup. Monet has the best glowup going from Bob’s overratted sister  (and on classic trl we used to joke on how Money and Cracker were stains on Bob’s legacy) to one of the top queens of the Franchise. I see that potential for Jax if she wants it.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Robin , 

spacer.png

I feel they gave Robin the edit they wanted to give Jaida, but Jaida just did too well on her season. We also learned nothing of Robin on this season which is not fair to her. All that money wasted.

spacer.png

I have no idea why I’m blocked by Trinity lol 

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

S8

Oh right, I had kinda forgotten about Kim Chi's existence

spacer.png

You guys conveniently forgot that Aquaria won SNATCH GAME, which is difficult to get not every winners have it to their credit

spacer.png

Aquaria together with Violet are the only white twinks that ever made me root for them to win tbh :coffee2:

I usually dont move for white twinks but these two ate :huh:

42 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Aww your mad jax got chopped early :bibliahh: on the lip sync challenge :bibliahh:

Mad? I don't even stan Jaxx, or anyone this season really lol, not an argument 

loosey-smile.gif

I liked MIB until she turned out to be a payola'd challenge non-winner/challenge choker that the judges refuse to put in the bottom because she's a weak performer (talent show and lalaparooza riggory for refernce)

I liked the twins in the first episode, but Lice turned out to be useless, and we didn't get to see much of Booger (robbed, but likely a flop like her inferior sissy tbh)

loosey-smile.gif

37 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I have no idea why I’m blocked by Trinity lol 

Not surprised tbh, which one?

30 minutes ago, Riot said:

Oh right, I had kinda forgotten about Kim Chi's existence

spacer.png

Horrible season, the fact that Diarrheic Berry is one of the most beloved queens from season 8 is very telling

loosey-smile.gif

Jax only strength being dancing and she was chopped on a lipsync episode 

yeah and everyone else has the critical thinking skills to realize production has been playing games, like how Jasmine got Kennedy'd in her Lipsync episode, what is not clicking?

loosey-smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.