RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Wait, is this the first all-POC top 4 since... season 3?

spacer.png

Now that you pointed that out :gaycat1:
Anetra being a rare Asian finalist too since... Raja? Kim Chi? Juju UKvTW? :chick2:
It's been so long I can't tell

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Luxx cannot perform for **** omg.  She’s lucky she was against Loosey cuz any of the other 3 would have eliminated her in 5 seconds 

To be fair to her, I saw her perform after filming and she does get better (in those Beyonce mixes).

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

She was saved so someone could send Jax home let’s be honest.  She has a lot of room to grow in performing.  She’s very lanky and idk whenever she dances and move around the stage it feels manic and unfocused. Like she’s about to trip any second.  I don’t feel the fantasy.  It would be rude to compare her to Bosco but there’s some truth.  She’s better though.  

I'm already being honest she performed to the vibe of the song better even the girls in the room watching said the song is so Luxx's vibe which it was. Two seconds in and Anetra was slamming her ass on the ground and throwing her legs open wide and then just walking her duck usual schtick again but yall don't say nothing about that.

Luxx ate her performance last night and moved across that stage in those heels like she could walk on air.

I'm not even gonna acknowledge a Bosco comparison because that was just a blatantly stupid thing to type.

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Raja is literally one of the most androgynous drag queens to be on the show, and we have had so many queens who have done it better that boyaria before and after her season (and that is just on the main seasons). Its not a preseason 6 thing since preseason 6 girls were also pushing boundaries better. It’s an boyaria is not that queen and gets passes for being a white “fashion” twink. Literally the definition of passing on skinny.

spacer.png

I’m not saying it is wrong to like here, you like what you like, but lets stop pretending that boyaria brought anything but twinks who cant pad, sinch, or contour to drag and gave them a platform. Truly the second worst winner in the winner’s circle.

spacer.png

Raja was serving supermodel realness not androgynous and she doesnt pad or cinch either.

and contour? aquaria is top tier with her makeup skill. also passing on skinny is way more on raja because that body baby!

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Violet can pull it off and has variations, Aquaria cannot.  And we should stop insulting violet by putting boyaria in her lane. 

spacer.png

Violet and variations? :ahh:

But then again, if y'all read Jaxx to dead on her lipsyncs and then praise Luxx, then it's just confirmation bias. Jaxx at least knows all the words while does all the stunts.

Finally caught the Untucked episode and it was good! Usually they drag, but I enjoyed this one through. Loosey's whole exit was kinda iconic. She's a star I fear :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, boys said:

I'm already being honest she performed to the vibe of the song better even the girls in the room watching said the song is so Luxx's vibe which it was. Two seconds in and Anetra was slamming her ass on the ground and throwing her legs open wide and then just walking her duck usual schtick again but yall don't say nothing about that.

Luxx ate her performance last night and moved across that stage in those heels like she could walk on air.

I'm not even gonna acknowledge a Bosco comparison because that was just a blatantly stupid thing to type.

Not Anetras best but she had control of her entire body and face that entire lip sync.  Luxx was stumbling around, behind the beat, giving a little bit of face.  It was a mediocre lipsync and the early 90s late 80s pseudo NJS pop vibe isn’t really a strut and pose type of vibe so gonna completely disagree with you there.  

3 minutes ago, unino said:

Violet and variations? :ahh:

Violet is a walking Corset. Literally the ******* lung is going to concave in one day, but Violet has actually served different variations of fashion on and off the show. 🤮 (I say this as an OVH, and i puked in my mouth just a little). Violet is a dry, performance lacking *****, but she does know fashion and can create looks and concepts. If it were violet vs Aquaria, Violet wins.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, unino said:

Raja was serving supermodel realness not androgynous and she doesnt pad or cinch either.

and contour? aquaria is top tier with her makeup skill. also passing on skinny is way more on raja because that body baby!

Raja does serve Androgynous, and better than the boy. That contour is about the chest area. Aquaria is a killer makeup artist. 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

My boot order that delivers

8Nrb65b.png

Marcia winning Rusical when she wasn’t even there…? I never understand these fantasy track records 

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

Marcia winning Rusical when she wasn’t even there…? I never understand these fantasy track records 

Use your brain and maybe you’ll figure it out 

Both Aquaria and Violet are low tier main series winners, but The Corset is slighty above Boyaria. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Use your brain and maybe you’ll figure it out 

Somebody who wasn’t there should have won? 

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

I gave the musical theater queen who has been on Broadway a win during the musical episode where everyone did well and where the winner was already debatable.

I then eliminated her during the makeover to finish her makeup storyline.

It also gives all the Top 6 a win.

16 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Violet is a walking Corset. Literally the ******* lung is going to concave in one day, but Violet has actually served different variations of fashion on and off the show. 🤮 (I say this as an OVH, and i puked in my mouth just a little). Violet is a dry, performance lacking *****, but she does know fashion and can create looks and concepts. If it were violet vs Aquaria, Violet wins.

spacer.png

Raja does serve Androgynous, and better than the boy. That contour is about the chest area. Aquaria is a killer makeup artist. 

spacer.png

none of raja's looks on season 3 was straight up androgyny if anything androgynoeus about her is not wearing breastplate. 

and why the **** would aquaria contour her boobs? when she clearly wasn't going for it? 

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

It was serving “I’m a boy and cant even be bothered to make myself look like i have a-cups.” 

loosey-smile.gif

If any queen went back to back like Aquaria did on her season, or wore this

spacer.png

with literal boy nipples hanging out, i would say eliminate the ***** on the spot.

loosey-smile.gif

If you get it you get it if you don’t you don’t 

loosey-smile.gif

18 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

YES?

i think wig with custom hairline would be the next subtle big trend

or maybe already is :rip:

Edited by unino

1 minute ago, unino said:

none of raja's looks on season 3 was straight up androgyny if anything androgynoeus about her is not wearing breastplate. 

and why the **** would aquaria contour her boobs? when she clearly wasn't going for it? 

Aquaria had multiple looks where she should have contoured her chest because HER OUTFITS CALLED FOR IT. She just didnt. Its fine if its not her drag, but lets stop the bs for Aquaria that “this is her drag” but then anyone who doesnt meet standard drag or drag race definitions of drag we drag hardcore. My whole point is be consistent, and based on consistency of what you guys say, Boyarias interview was ****, her looks were ****, her trying to launch her career was ****, her wikipedia page is ****, shes ****. But i would never say that.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

If you get it you get it if you don’t you don’t 

loosey-smile.gif

Yes ugly will always be ugly. And a twink doing drag will always be a twink doing drag.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, unino said:

I also say that with love, we wont ever agree on Aquaria, but she just never did it for me even when her season aired. To me she is a mediocre, but talented winner and I’m at peace with that. 🤣🤣

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Aquaria had multiple looks where she should have contoured her chest because HER OUTFITS CALLED FOR IT. She just didnt. Its fine if its not her drag, but lets stop the bs for Aquaria that “this is her drag” but then anyone who doesnt meet standard drag or drag race definitions of drag we drag hardcore. My whole point is be consistent, and based on consistency of what you guys say, Boyarias interview was ****, her looks were ****, her trying to launch her career was ****, her wikipedia page is ****, shes ****. But i would never say that.

spacer.png

clearly Aquaria was not the only exception and if you cant tell why the other ones got dragged that's on you.

Just now, unino said:

clearly Aquaria was not the only exception and if you cant tell why the other ones got dragged that's on you.

Nah, i call a spade a spade. You can call a spade a heart if you want, but that doesnt change the fact that it is still a spade. If you want to believe that a spade is a heart, thats on you sweetie. Love what you love, i wont tell you to do otherwise. :hug:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.