RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to say earlier this was the best look of its season:

tumblr_p82osvtQhC1vj3yico1_500.gif

Lux is sooooo cvnt :jonny5:I love her. If they really are doing a Top 3, I have a bad feeling she's getting the chop next week (which is fine because she can kill an All Stars season).

Not crazy about the lip sync, Luxx seemed TOO high energy and giving it way too much for a song that's not about that, but obviously she was going to stay unless she didn't know any of the words or pulled a Charlie because of her track record, so it doesn't matter and even still, she ate up Loosey

Loosey really wanted it and that's the kind of hunger I like to see, so I'm hoping they have her come back to All Stars because honestly she's a GREAT queen and well rounded, and with a bit of improvement will absolutely KILL it.

Luxx was clearly this week’s loser ?? Failed the challenge and the lip sync was her throwing out everything but the kitchen sink. Loosey’s lip sync wasn’t great either, but when the lip sync is bad, it needs to come down to challenge performance.

I feel like Loosey was constantly being **** on by everybody in that studio. The queens and the judges, everyone. I don’t think there’s anything she could have done to please them. They hated her for being openly competitive but love Luxx for it.

They also put her in a really awkward spot in that mini-challenge because she had to say that she thinks she’s going home next in order to be part of the majority. Why force a queen to say that she thinks she’s next?

Anyways, the makeover episode is always my favorite and the teachers were a great addition. Anetra is coming on really strong here at the end. She came out strong in the premiere, and then needed the numbers to dwindle down in order to start shining again.

BYE :jonny5:

Loosey is highkey winning though, she needs to play into it and make it her "brand"

This season was more deserving of a Top 5 than last season, but I have no issue with this top 4

now that ig 99% of the competitive eps are done, here's my final version of how the season should've gone imo ig

image.png

Spoiler
  • credit to miss @Unoriginal for the changed trajectory from snatch game to daytona winds that has a p big impact on the season :gaycattel:
  • imo spice beat salina in the "that's what i want" lipsync, which leads to her staying a tad longer - for 50/50, i assume she takes salina's spot with love connie, and idk i can just imagine her bouncing off connie decently well!! at least good enough to manage to be safe :chick1: and then in the standup duos, i see her being a better match for mistress than salina, could either be her only high of the season or another high for mistress
  • malaysia deserved a win in daytona winds 2 and her + mistress lipsyncing for 50/50 would've been appropriate + rlly good narratively
  • for wigloose, i can see the girlies dogging on spice/marcia for being the only ones without wins for sure, tho...smth in my soul still believes mistress and luxx would've said loosey :deadbanana2:
  • marcia x3 eliminated at the makeover for one last gag touching on her no makeup arc jgkjgf
  • i accidentally put just 2 girls in the bottom for the last ep, but if we're really getting a top 3 again after so long, just make it a bottom 3 with mistress also included

Loopy LaDonkey and her identical clone did a much better job than anetRAT, Loosey did not deserve bottom 2, but it was obvious they were gonna send her home, based off her entire edit this season

Luxx is not serving anything she claims to be serving in that lipsynch, where's the referee?

Like, the absolute NITPICKING with Loosey's "shoes" and every other little wrinkle in their outfits, meanwhile Ugnetra, I swear, wore that stank body suit for 2 different runways this season :zzz:

The different standards they have for every single contestant is too much. "Y'all don't look anything alike" "y'all look too alike" "You have the right amount of things identical, but also the right amount of unidentical things" :emofish:

Nasty producer trickery, Poopsie LaDookie shouldn't bother coming back for All Stars, she'll just get done dirty again, Jan teas. 

I’m not convinced that there will be a top 3, there hasn’t been a double shantay this season and I would not be shocked if they use it for the next episode.

If they really choose to start that now with their strongest top 4 in ages… :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Great episode. Loosey was obviously put in the bottom TWICE in a row now just because production didn't want her in the top 4 :toofunny3: But I'm certain we'll see her on an AS season. I just hope she waits a bit and doesn't jump in immediately.

Anetra's win was deserved to me, but it just feels a little lame since she's coming off that undeserved win from last week :smile:

Mistress was robbed of her 2nd win! Heck even Sasha could've gotten her 4th!

I love Anetra but her partner was stiff af.

The bottom 2 is correct and, sadly, the right girl went home.

I'd love for her, Luxx and Mistress to all be back on the same AS season. They're such good tv.

I'm not a Luxx hater but she was such an as*hole to her daughter. :biblio: I felt so bad for her.

Edited by Raw Honey

Loosey's outfits were ugly, the heels were a mess and they didn't have good chemistry unlike Mistress. The right choice was made.

spacer.png

I see some of you were pressed over Anetra's deserved win :clap3: She understood the assignment the most sorry!

The riggory was tew much this episode 

Misttress safe :biblio: Sasha safe :biblio: Loosey bottom  :biblio: Luxx making me physically cringe :biblio: 

so Loser LaPuta was finally let loose :alexz: 

also that move where you lay and pound the floor while your butt shakes that Luxx did in the LS is soooo overdone at this point, it’s not gaggy

Luxx absolutely devoured Loosey in that lipsync omg :deadbanana2:

Tbh I think Luxx did the worst in the challenge but Loosey's outfits were so fugly that she was second worst despite the resemblance, I can't deny the bottom two and Luxx cleared her in that LSFYL fair and square. Loosey will always remain an iconic competitor though :dies:

Luxx obviously won the lip sync but it was still kind of a mess overall, she was doing way too much. :rip: Mistress could've won, tbh.

So why did the producers cast EVERYONE a direct twin but Luxx?

Feels very strange and unfair to me.

Loosey LaDuca becoming the first queen to win 5 challenges on a regular season ikdr!

spacer.png

Ngl that was a rigged mess #Justice4Loosey

32 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So why did the producers cast EVERYONE a direct twin but Luxx?

Feels very strange and unfair to me.

Would live if they set it up just to humiliate Loosey further.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.