RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

monet has done this exact monologue much better than she did it here. she was doing way too much , Jinkx was so much more controlled and it was acted better but whatever. happy for Monet she deserved her lil moment this week

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I believe the idea that the producers are being extra nice this season in order to convince other winners to come back for future AW seasons.  They could have another franchise peak if they have a season with Alaska, Bob, Trixie, Tyra/James, Bianca, Violet, Priyanka, and Carmen.  

i can’t even cream myself too much over this scenario bc Tyra will literally just never do it again and i don’t think Trixie will either (tho she’s more likely since there’s no elims) …. but then replace Prius with Envy Peru, and Tyra with Symone and potentially Trixie with Krystal V or Aqua (interchangeable, really) and THAT season …….. would be the pinnacle of drag race

I'd like to see Lawrence on AW2. Considering how butthurt she was over Ellie's running order, imagine her reaction to being blocked :fan:

I WILL NOT STAND FOR JAIDA BEING IGNORED FROM THE TOP 4

• ATRL Moderator

I know Trixie has repeatedly said she won't do it, but in the end she's a business woman and if being on AW2 is the best way for her brand to grow then she'll do it.

I think Tyra/James could be a great twist to include in the first episode, especially since they are apparently getting ready to start doing drag again now that Beyonce's releasing.  

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

How many queens have been given feedback by Ru and yet failed to successfully apply it to the challenge? At least 60. This is exactly what the walkthrough is for. Being able to quickly pivot like Monet did is why she is that *****!

So you get a star because you got the hints and applied them to the challenge? :rip: Monet literally had to change the whole thing after Ru told her what to do…

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'd like to see Lawrence on AW2. Considering how butthurt she was over Ellie's running order, imagine her reaction to being blocked :fan:

I love Lawrence but I can't see her doing good (mentally) in this setting. Even Viv took her time to come out of her shell, Lawrence would be lost completely.

My all stars dream cast:

Shannel (S1)

Dida Ritz (S4)

Ivy Winters (S5)

Lineysha Sparx (S5)

Darienne Lake (S6)

Acid Betty (S8)

Peppermint (S9)

Nina Bo'Nina Brown (S9)

Asia O'Hara (S10)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Crystal Methyd (S12)

Brita (S12)

The way we would EAT :soda: 

33 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This season is not about competition, it is about CELEBRATION.

What part of it do y'all not understand

Thanks!!!!!!

That’s why FPR did not work. They were being extra negative and weren’t even slightly surprised when giving shoots. 

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I know Trixie has repeatedly said she won't do it, but in the end she's a business woman and if being on AW2 is the best way for her brand to grow then she'll do it.

Trixie is a little too big for the show now. Her getting critics on her drag from Carson or some Z list actress no-one even has heard of doesn't make sense.

But as a Trixie stan I would love to see her again.

monet in green is so beautiful what a doll. her mug is underrated imo

glad she won, but i feel like they were so hesitant to give jaida her flowers???? her video was hilarious. i think she should've been top 2 <3 

also wtf is going on w/ shea's look this ep LMFAOOO 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Trixie is a little too big for the show now. Her getting critics on her drag from Carson or some Z list actress no-one even has heard of doesn't make sense.

But as a Trixie stan I would love to see her again.

If the next season is anywhere like this one, Trixie won't have to worry about getting critics since the judging panel's job would only be the praise everyone every week :flower: 

I can understand the sentiment that she's too big now, but I still think she'd be smart to do it again eventually as long as she's prepared a better Snatch Game character this time.

I keep watching the lipsync... Monét's expressions are so incredible to look at.

So, if the Queens moved on to the Top 4 right now it would be like:

Jinkx, Jaida, Monét/Vivienne/Trinity/Yvie/Raja. Shea OUT.

42 minutes ago, qurl said:

monet has done this exact monologue much better than she did it here. she was doing way too much , Jinkx was so much more controlled and it was acted better but whatever. happy for Monet she deserved her lil moment this week

Spill.

This season was the worst idea ever. If you’re going to do a winners season, you have to keep the original format where the queens are kicked off and have to lip sync for their life. Without those two ingredients, the show falls flat and loses its magic. 

I understand why they did it this way, don’t get me wrong. But that’s why they shouldn’t have done it at all in my opinion. 

It’s been a let down from beginning to end and just misses the spiciness we’ve come to expect from RPDR. 

Monet bodied this episode from beginning to end.

Yeah Monet was great in this challenge :clap3:and phew Jinkx is back and I’m sure she’ll do well next week

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah Monet was great in this challenge :clap3:and phew Jinkx is back and I’m sure she’ll do well next week

I could see it being the exact same top 2 next week. Jinkx will definitely be in the top, and 2nd could be Monet, Shea, or Viv.

3 hours ago, Aelita said:

At this point it matters what you do have sis, and not what you should have. :smiley:

You're so annoying stop replying to my posts :skull: 

And anyway she now has 2 and hopefully another next week especially with that challenge :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

I don't get this "Monet just took Ru's idea" narrative. 

She wrote the script, performed it in a very entertaining way, expanded on the choreo suggestions, danced better than the other girls, got a (strong) look together for the challenge, slayed the runway, etc. Listening to feedback does not guarantee a win. (Just think of Monique listening to Ru's Snatch Game suggestion and being meh.) Monet incorporated the suggestion while still delivering on all fronts, which not everyone can do.

Would have put Jaida in the top 2 though I saw why Jinkx and Monet were there.  Great videos & runways. 

And Monet easily beat Jinkx in the first spoken word lipsync. The way I gagged that it was from an iconic Designing Women scene :deadbanana4:

Top 2 next week being Jinkx/Viv would be kind of cute, as a culmination of that storyline. 

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

This season was the worst idea ever. If you’re going to do a winners season, you have to keep the original format where the queens are kicked off and have to lip sync for their life. Without those two ingredients, the show falls flat and loses its magic. 

I understand why they did it this way, don’t get me wrong. But that’s why they shouldn’t have done it at all in my opinion. 

It’s been a let down from beginning to end and just misses the spiciness we’ve come to expect from RPDR. 

100%

Worst part is knowing the finale is a lipsync-apalooza or w/e

It's almost guaranteed that Jynx can't win since she couldn't lipsync for her life, despite killing the entire competition

I don't even watch it at 2AM on the dot, as soon as it comes out anymore..

All the girlies did well this past episode, however...

Even raja... sorta.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Jinkx had a tighter lipsynch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.