RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

They all had their own Ru song babe and most of them DID pander and play into the song :rip: 

making a peanut butter sandwich to the song Peanut Butter… GENIUS!

RuGirls made a choreography to a song and she was original for just being different (eating a sandwich while dancing) and still making a choreography with it

Jinkx was original and that's why she was at the top, let's face a talent queen for once 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get how Shea was HIGH this week. her challenge video, and herself, are as exciting as watching paint dry. Her runway this week was pretty underwhelming as well

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Not Monet annhilating Jinkx to a lipsync that was tailored for Jinkx to win :deadbanana: I wish I was living in the timeline where Roxxxy won Season 5 

If anything, the "song" this week was catered to Monet  :eli: 

Edited by xrosup

This was such a bad episode :bibliahh:just skip to the finale and crown someone already I’m kinda over this season

Edited by Love Again

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

This was such a bad episode :bibliahh:just skip to the finale and crown someone already I’m kinda over this season

Same. The love-fest was cute at first but now it's quite clear that queens are being given stars on a rotating basis to not make anyone look weak. For example, Yvie should have 0 stars, Jaida and Viv should have more stars, Jinkx should have less, etc.

If everyone gets an episode or two to shine, the competition aspect of the show becomes ruined.

After weeks being allegedly "robbed", Monet got a undeserved second star (she was in my bottom 3 along with Yvie and The Viv). Honestly, didn't get the hype for her. The other 5 were kinda close, tbh, although my favorites were Jinkx and Jaida (especially their runways, I was like wow :jonnycat:). 

10 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Same. The love-fest was cute at first but now it's quite clear that queens are being given stars on a rotating basis to not make anyone look weak. For example, Yvie should have 0 stars, Jaida and Viv should have more stars, Jinkx should have less, etc.

If everyone gets an episode or two to shine, the competition aspect of the show becomes ruined.

I 100 % agree, they really should have added what everyone else here has already said: the option to remove a star from someone if you win the lipsync

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Not Monet annhilating Jinkx to a lipsync that was tailored for Jinkx to win :deadbanana: I wish I was living in the timeline where Roxxxy won Season 5 

Anhilating? Where? They were pretty close each other. I wouldn't have been surprised if Jinkx had won. :michael:

YAAAAASSSS MONET WINNING AS SHE SHOULD :clap3:

Her dance and entire skit was clearly at the top and she ate that spoken word lipsync up :clap3: 

giphy.webp 

Jinx did not deserve that win. If we want to go the comedy route then Trinity demolished her :skull: Some of y'all thinking combining the peanut butter sandwich with the song is genius when majority if not all the girls had a nod to the Ru song in their videos. 

The top 2 was Jinkx and Trinity. Monet's presentation was super boring and she forgot the words to the lipsync and y'all swearing she won... :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Desire said:

YAAAAASSSS MONET WINNING AS SHE SHOULD :clap3:

Her dance and entire skit was clearly at the top and she ate that spoken word lipsync up :clap3: 

giphy.webp 

Jinx did not deserve that win. If we want to go the comedy route then Trinity demolished her :skull: Some of y'all thinking combining the peanut butter sandwich with the song is genius when majority if not all the girls had a nod to the Ru song in their videos. 

Who said it was her comedy routine? She was original, trying to make viral eating a peanut butter sandwich with a Tik Tok, it's part of the challenge 

You think making a ''raingurl'' money dance is genius, for example? Monet delivered it perfectly but it's not original or something we've not seen before if you ask us sweetie 

3 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Who said it was her comedy routine? She was original, trying to make viral eating a peanut butter sandwich with a Tik Tok, it's part of the challenge 

You think making a ''raingurl'' money dance is genius, for example? Monet delivered it perfectly but it's not original or something we've not seen before if you ask us sweetie 

No where did I call it genius but like you said the point is to make it viral. Easy-to-digest and recognizable dance moves are something anyone can follow and do.

And it's not like the tired mom skit and making a sandwich is original or something we've not seen before if you ask us sweaty 

10 minutes ago, Aelita said:

There's no reasoning with them. They have picked Jinkx as the one to hate this season and to try and bring down every time she wins something. That's why they are deluding themselves into thinking Trinity and The Viv recycling the same stale jokes over and over again is funny. :eli:

8 minutes ago, Desire said:

No where did I call it genius but like you said the point is to make it viral. Easy-to-digest and recognizable dance moves are something anyone can follow and do.

And it's not like the tired mom skit and making a sandwich is original or something we've not seen before if you ask us sweaty 

Sis? Yes it was part of the challenge, I give it to Monet, but why are you trying to come for Jinkx when she delivered something better? it was part of the challenge too and she was original :coffee2:

Making a choreography, bringing comedy while eating a peanut butter sandwich is something we see everyday :campfire:

I can't at the way Jaida is being ROBBED. The insane amount of talent in that runway reveal, perfectly executed, 4 DAMN DIFFERENT SEASONS, all beautiful, I just... She should go viral just for that. And I laughed the most at her dance video, it had a clear progression going on and it was funny and well executed at the same time. Guys, how do you know the official "high" placements? Because I swear, if Shea was above Jaida, I...

The other spot was for Jinkx, she kinda thought out of the box and the yelling at the children was hysterical lol

Monét danced the best, but it was not funny for me. Anyway, she did very good so if Jaida was being robbed, she was a good choice. And thanks to that, she gave us THAT lip sync. That was a masterclass, I LOVE HER.

Coming in here and seeing another day of users being pressed despite Monet being a clear top 2 this week color me surprise 

giphy.webp

• ATRL Moderator

When Jinkx made the joke about trying to sleep with her son's friend, I immediately thought of her weird Insta post :toofunny3:

Anyway, solid episode of Monet's Drag Race :clap3: It was so nice seeing a new challenge for once nnnnn. 

Yvie and Shea in top 4 is a lie. Yvie's was meh and Shea's was way too complicated to go viral. I would have put Trinity in the top over one of them. I guess they put Shea there to create tension about her possibly winning her 2nd star.

It's interesting they did the lip sync scene because that's actually a big part of IRL drag shows, but has never been part of the show. The first time I saw Bob live (years before she was on Drag Race), her set had a lot of those moments and it was so fun.

Can't wait for roast!!! :duca:

Trinity's runway made me gasp as usual. So pretty. :WAP:

Of course Jinx's tiktok dance was all about how to attract your son's friends. eeeek

Jaida should have been in the top along with Jinkx. It was simple to follow, had a clear concept and definitely fit her brand. Monet was middle of the road as per usual :kitty: I really don’t get the hype. She’s fun in a get coffee with her and catch up at Starbucks kind of way but that’s about it :michael:

18 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Jaida should have been in the top along with Jinkx. It was simple to follow, had a clear concept and definitely fit her brand. Monet was middle of the road as per usual :kitty: I really don’t get the hype. She’s fun in a get coffee with her and catch up at Starbucks kind of way but that’s about it :michael:

The truth, homegirl has 0 star power.

The deliberations do not mean that those queens were high, there are no highs lows or bottoms this season. you just made that up :deadbanana: 

I usually like Jinkx but I was not entertained by her video tbh

Monet and Jaida are clear top 2, Jinx payola is not cute

Jaida reveals are so gorgeous, the way she likely made the garment herself too :clap3:

Poor Shea, Idk why all her outfits recently are all BOOT wtf happened

everything came out of B*n Pl*tt mouth is try hard BS, Jan tea :rip:

Not Jinkx payola :lmao:

Jaida's outfits were nice but she didn't deserve top 2 cause the video she had wasn't much of anything.

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

imagine if Mama Ru didn’t tell Monet what to do… Monet is so overrated LMFAO she is not the girl you all girls think she is… :rip:

!!!! How you gonna be a winner and not even know your own brand? And then be praised for it when there was zero originality? Ugh

Shea having only 1 star and Monet having 2 is ridiculous. Jaida deserves more too…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.