RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I love drag race conspiracy theories, you should DM this one to Willam 

Can't wait for Willam to say the song was originally the Monster Mash but changed one hour before. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

As a rightfully Obsessed N*mphia Hater, I truly LOST tonight

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, unino said:

Nymphia knows how to work the crowd and if this was the normal big theatre live she would DEMOLISHED Sapphira even more than this. 

Furthermore, Nymphia did it effortlessly. She simply was having fun serving ***** and stunts on that stage. 

Like you can't deny a star when seeing the crowd acknowledged them. 

It reminded me of the Drag Race Ph Season 1 lip sync for the crown PPN vs Marina Summers. PPN was having so much fun on stage it radiated throughout her lipsync and she demolished Marina.

They should've done a double crowning. I feel for Sapphira because she has been flawless all season but Nymphia ate her up on that lipsync I fear. :doc:

im curious ... who do you think would win a lip sync? sasha colby or nymphia wind?

both proved to obviously be fierce lip syncers/performers in their respective seasons, but I wanna know what yall think

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

im curious ... who do you think would win a lip sync? sasha colby or nymphia wind?

both proved to obviously be fierce lip syncers/performers in their respective seasons, but I wanna know what yall think

Sasha would make nympha look like a baby drag queen. Nymphia was doing too much

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, welham said:

As a wrongful Obsessed N*mphia Hater, I truly LOST tonight

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Sasha would make nympha look like a baby drag queen. Nymphia was doing too much

I agree. Nymphia felt like she was throwing out every stunt in the book and at some point she just felt messy. If she toned it down a bit but still did some of the stunts and tricks I would've been convinced of her win, but she was all over the place

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Genuinely shocked by the winner!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

spacer.png indeed

Mother Sapphira was robbed. Was such a gag, a whiplash you might say

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 2

Basically the biggest winner of the season was Morphine :sistrens:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Tough call but I would have to say Tia Kofi

PCU1BR5.gif

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Tough call but I would have to say Tia Kofi

PCU1BR5.gif

:toofunny2:

What a CORRECT Top 2. They killed it all season. I would've been 1000% satisfied with either one winning, but I'm glad we will see Sapphira slay it on All Stars.

• Like 1

OMG :jonny5: 

I still need to watch the episode, but I'm so happy that she won  :jonny5:

Now, did anyone quote all the posts saying that "she's not winning", "not a chance" ...etc :sistrens:

• Haha 1

Honestly I'm kind of surprised. I thought this was Sapphira's to lose no matter how the lipsync went. I also feel like Nymphia would've been an amazing all stars winner.

But Nymphia did eat Sapphira up in that final lipsync + Sapphira's stank moves and stiffness doesnt help :rip:

Plane would be an INCREDIBLE future winner too. A bit of work on her lipsyncing and she would eat the season up. 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah I knew Sapphira wasn't winning once she got Miss Congeniality :skull:

Also why the hell would she wear vampire fangs and have absolutely no storyline about it throughout the entire song? :deadbanana:

It was too obvious :rip:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Also why the hell would she wear vampire fangs and have absolutely no storyline about it throughout the entire song? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

What would be the ranking in monetary terms across all the season? I'm too lazy to recap.

Nymphia 200k + her challenge win 

Morphine 50k

Saphira 35k ?

Sasha Colby's step-down look is the best since Sasha Velour's. :party:

Congratulations to Nymphia! :clap3: Though I wish they could've upped Sapphira's consolation prize a bit further like what they did for Lady Camden in S14.

2 minutes ago, Yves said:

Sasha Colby's step-down look is the best since Sasha Velour's. :party:

Congratulations to Nymphia! :clap3: Though I wish they could've upped Sapphira's consolation prize a bit further like what they did for Lady Camden in S14.

It was sorta insulting that 2nd place not only didn't match She Done Already Done Had Her's prize… but matched 3rd place's prize instead 

• Like 2

I don't really get the meltdowns for Sapphira, she won a **** ton of money, the fans love her, she's seen as "robbed" even though people generally agree Nymphia did win that lipsync and deserved it. 

She has the perfect narrative, doesn't have to face backlash for winning and she won a ton of money. She's a winner just as much as Nymphia is, and her career is gonna flourish even more from here. 

There's no need for conspiracies trying to delegitimize Nymphia's win. She did great this season (never bottom and 3 wins, while also being robbed in the second episode?) and hit the finale out of the park. It would have been a robbery NOT to crown her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.