RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I think Plane would've killed the lip sync which is why they sabotaged her :giraffe:

Plane is a competent performer but neither her lip sync against Geneva nor her final performance were anything memorable.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Relampago. said:

I'm seriously gagged, I was so ready for Ru to say "Sapphira Cristal" and when she didn't I GASPED

THANK YOU NYMPHIA FOR GIVING ME THIS EXPERIENCE!

Why are you acting like you didn't know this all day :ahh:

• Haha 2

Like honestly this is the best reveal since the rose petal moment. I know we saw it coming, but her coming in a boba look which orignated in taiwan revealing to the black baloons being the boba pearls 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The ENTIRE drag race fandom loves Saph, Nymphia will be forgotten FAST so it does not matter.

Sapphira will be BACK on television AGAIN

I doubt she will come back. She auditioned 11 times and probably spent a lot of money just in case each time to get ready. I also think she has been waitlisted a few times too. But we will see.

The ENTIRE drag race fandom loves Saph, Nymphia will be forgotten FAST so it does not matter.

I doubt she will come back. She auditioned 11 times and probably spent a lot of money just in case each time to get ready. I also think she has been waitlisted a few times too. But we will see.

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why are you acting like you didn't know this all day :ahh:

I actually didn't know the winner, for once I went into the finale unspoiled!

Clock my post history!

Just now, karron0624 said:

The way this means absolutely nothing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JO1s said:

Like honestly this is the best reveal since the rose petal moment. I know we saw it coming, but her coming in a boba look which orignated in taiwan revealing to the black baloons being the boba pearls 

Then her flip>>>>

• Like 2

• Haha 1

Wow Nymphia ATE the final lipsync :clap3:

• Like 3

No one would have best nymphia there though 

• Like 1

Sapphira is a great drag queen, but she's boring. Even she knew that that's why all her outfits are extra big to compensate for her lack of Star Quality.

FLQ9jtg.gif

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Then her flip>>>>

Yeah the dress tear was so effortless. 

• Like 4

Sapphira did great, add her to the list of queens the other girls should FEAR if she accepts the all stars call.

• Like 1

Mess sorry for the multiple posts yall. Was watching at a viewing party and have no signal.

Despite being a Nymphia stan ngl I was kind of rooting for Sapphira these past couple episodes, Sapphira's kind of at her peak meanwhile Nymphia could use a bit more time to cook.

seeing the Nymphia haters LOSE so hard tonight tho ahhhhhh

:ryan3:

• Like 2

That final lipsync was a little messy from both, but lmao Sapphira was so bad. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oof sorta regret not going to a bar like last week to see this, especially since I'm here in NYC. I know they celebrating 

I missed Nymphias performance and was late but so glad I made it.  Big events like this are always great with so many people. 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I actually didn't know the winner, for once I went into the finale unspoiled!

Clock my post history!

To be fair…

I think it became obvious Nymphia would win when Sapphira won Miss Congeniality. 

I think even the cast knew. 

There's NO WAY they would've gave her MG + the main crown. If they did the fandom would've imploded. 

:rip:

Congrats to Nymphia. :jonny2::heart2:

• Like 2

This was the correct outcome but I wanted Nymphia to defeat Plane in the final lipsync

That was such a fun finale! Sasha Colby MOTHERED so hard on that stage ... truly one of the greatest drag queens ever

Top 2 was correct, love Plane but that song was cute

The lipsync thou ... B*TCH Nymphia TOREEEEE but Sapphira did not hold back one bit

Happy for the winner, either of them would've been a worthy queen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Sapphira did great, add her to the list of queens the other girls should FEAR if she accepts the all stars call.

I don't think we need her for an all stars 😭

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.