RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

roscoe's video just went live and :rip:

Elminaysha is a HOOT and a half :bibliahh:

The way she swears everything is a conspiracy against her and uses "WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES" to justify her bull when we did indeed see how horrible her wig was in EP1 and how HORRIBLE her acting was in ep2. She looked stunning for the most part but enough of this "nArrAtiVe" bs

You can tell how uncomfortable she made her good friend Jessica, even Kasha and Lala 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

roscoe's video just went live and :rip:

Elminaysha is a HOOT and a half :bibliahh:

The way she swears everything is a conspiracy against her and uses "WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES" to justify her bull when we did indeed see how horrible her wig was in EP1 and how HORRIBLE her acting was in ep2. She looked stunning for the most part but enough of this "nArrAtiVe" bs

You can tell how uncomfortable she made her good friend Jessica, even Kasha and Lala 

I just watched it... was she on coke? like what the **** :deadbanana4: she's manic and won't stop ranting acting like she actually killed it but production hates her. The way she wants every single guest to **** on Jaymes and then she reacts like finally they're unmasking a fake ***** or something :deadbanana4: she's so NASTY and bitter. LOSER!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Speaking of unfunny drag queens, I happened upon Jinkx’s Twitter with this as the pinned tweet

What the ****? People pay for this? :deadbanana2: If this is a highlight of the show… my God.

i tired but wow they really laughing huh :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Wait- Kerri Colby is actually a decent FFR co-host lol..

the thing is she actually having fun doing it while many just try too hard.

Naysha was so bitter at Roscoe's and for what? Two whole episodes worth of drag nothing impressive was shown, both on the runway and in the challenges.

Can someone summarize what Naysha said

Eliminaysha can rot in hell 

Denali at DragCon is the reason drag should be banned in the United States.

Naysha getting the call 2 weeks before makes sense.

I do wonder if the girls that join returnee seasons last are aware that they’re not gonna go far (e.g: Kendall Gender on CanvsTW)

Edited by Rotunda

Watching Roscoe’s while I clean and tbh Naysha is definitely speaking facts about Episode 1.

Naysha campaigning for Fame Games feels so ankward now :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

A blue version of the look she went home in (for the second time) on season 8. Groundbreaking.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I do wonder if the girls that join returnee seasons last are aware that they’re not gonna go far (e.g: Kendall Gender on CanvsTW)

why say yes with so little time, esp with her track record speaking about the show :psyduck:

This sent me.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Did she really get the call 2 weeks before? I haven’t seen anything from roscoes yet so idk what got said. 

Just now, loveisdead9582 said:

Did she really get the call 2 weeks before? I haven’t seen anything from roscoes yet so idk what got said. 

She said she was the last one cast so she already knew who was on, and that she had 2 weeks to prepare everything (though that could be an exaggeration).

57 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The idea is here it's just not executed well. Lose the hair completely, do something massive like a huge white wig (oversized) to emphasize the drama and depth. Cover her entire face in those silver crystals on her shoe edges and let that be her makeup point of focus and give the look a center! Those same silver crystals should be a little more emphasized on the fingers and arms for balance. Lose the belt!!! The makeup, like I said needs to be going from the neck all the way into the hair like paint if you will. The jewelry is nice, it could be bigger this is drag! 

6/10

10/10 (with the eye and better styling, she does NOT have it)

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

The qrts dragging her omg skdjdhh “mission failed” :bibliahh:

The fame games side of this is gonna be SOO messy. I can already tell. 

Kerri was incredible on FPR. She shines on camera, just stay off of text.

Is Naysha proof that WoW can forgive girls who bad mouth them? Naysha has been trashing producers for years. Or is WoW just THAT desperate to cast All Stars since no one is rushing to do it? 

Is there room for Willam to mend bridges? :gaycat3:

The Roscoe’s episode was so messy. Naysha is kind of a mic hog and I can’t imagine how unbearable she would be about favoritism or whatever nonsense if she was there on set to witness it. That being said I do feel for her, she wanted it bad despite constantly dragging the show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.