RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The fact that Nicky ended up being the DR France host despite lasting like 3 episodes always sends me :ahh:

And then she did a surprisingly great job as host :clap3: France 1 is a top tier season!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Much like with influencers, people whose brands revolve around being charismatic small-town people become less interesting when they become another LA personality. 

Heidi thinks she is Shangela and she thinks sticking with "the gap" (a la "Hallelu") and "the box" is her moment. She doesn't have the critical thinking skills to see we have moved past that aesthetic now and current drag revolves around a few themes.

Post Modern IT girls (with heavy 2000s energy)

drag-race-s-symone.jpg?id=32656484&width

willow_pill.jpg

&

Seasoned Legends

5d4b1911-2e43-4453-8424-153b09cce9db

Jinkx-Jose-Alberto-Guzman-Colon-2017-bil

Mixed with a focus on (trans identities [formerly minority identities] & an appreciation for pageant polish)

Heidi never had a chance in hell!!!

The winner will be either Kandy or Jimbo (who fits the first category)

They need to get rid of the lip sync assassin format immediately. Especially if you’re going to do these seasons heavy on lower placing queens, it hurts the construction of the narrative to see them get floored in a performance no matter how good the guest is. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Heidi thinks she is Shangela and she thinks sticking with "the gap" (a la "Hallelu") and "the box" is her moment. She doesn't have the critical thinking skills to see we have moved past that aesthetic now and current drag revolves around a few themes.

Post Modern IT girls (with heavy 2000s energy)

drag-race-s-symone.jpg?id=32656484&width

willow_pill.jpg

&

Seasoned Legends

5d4b1911-2e43-4453-8424-153b09cce9db

Jinkx-Jose-Alberto-Guzman-Colon-2017-bil

Mixed with a focus on (trans identities [formerly minority identities] & an appreciation for pageant polish)

Heidi never had a chance in hell!!!

The winner will be either Kandy or Jimbo (who fits the first category)

This is cute but one of these queens is not like the others :gaycat5:

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

I really don't think the S13 cast is stronger.

Like, you want me to believe Olivia Lux is a better queen than Heidi? Or Gottmik is better than Gigi?  Or Elliott being better than Brita? :rip: 

Olivia is better than Heidi, are you like... forreal?

She won MULTIPLE challenges. 

0a2fdbc7948530e6dbbaa67853850d1c.jpg

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

As someone who has only just watched s14 what was he general consensus at the time? 

Jasmine was one of my favourites personality wise but she seems to have some of the least followers.

I also don’t understand forcing a design win on jorgeous if they weren’t going to push her to the finale…also didn’t care for bosco or daya….and the first 3/4 queens out were so filler….it felt like a really long season, but still better than 10/11/12/13 for me.

Most people liked it. Idk why. 

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

I really don't think the S13 cast is stronger.

Like, you want me to believe Olivia Lux is a better queen than Heidi? Or Gottmik is better than Gigi?  Or Elliott being better than Brita? :rip: 

I mean look at the material https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaQDzR_JwvC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

40 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

They need to get rid of the lip sync assassin format immediately. Especially if you’re going to do these seasons heavy on lower placing queens, it hurts the construction of the narrative to see them get floored in a performance no matter how good the guest is. 

Sis? it's really good, you want to go back to the AS3 format that everyone hated? 

11 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Sherryl's until her dumbass got herself sent to prison

Girl, she is NOT in prison. :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Not y’all trying to gaslight me into thinking Olivia Lux is a good queen 

Olivia Luxx may have some good looks and makeup skills, but she’s boring AF

The Olivia stans and Heidi stans arguing about who is less bad :ahh:

Olivias TWO challenge wins are more than some of your faves have? :coffee2:

The way Olivia and angeria just dropped after like 4or 5 episodes 

but I stan Olivia just for putting Denali in that outfit and sending her home :ahh:

Olivia is just NOT that girl :rip: she can have the Miyake-Mugler name but she lacks the fierceness I'm sorry!

Whew I hope jimbo eats the ball,it's important for her 

I'm afraid kasha is going home with the way the edit is :rip:

Jessica just gave up her finale spot, when the girls hear that you dont care about track records, it rings bells in their ears.

She's out, watch!

Kasha too, she's out!

The girls are not trusting someone who wants to send the previous challenge winner home.

They better not try it with my girl Jessica :chick3:

The only designers in the bunch are Jimbo and Jessica so this will be interesting. Jaymes can sew but has bad fashion. 

The whole "confessional right before the intro hitting the audience over the head with a hammer with who is gonna be in the bottom" style of editing needs to chill :rip:

I like that they're switching up the votes instead of an AS5 unanimous snooze. Bring on the drama.

• Like 1

I don’t live for Olivia by any means I just also don’t live for Heidi :coffee:. Olivia does seem more polished at this point though.

7 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I like that they're switching up the votes instead of an AS5 unanimous snooze. Bring on the drama.

Also like that nobody is essentially volunteering to be sent home :coffee:

olivia was a sculpture fabricated by the hands of payola. she served nothing but white teeth. she can do a crest commercial maybe but that's it

both olivia and heidi's drag personae revolve around their teeth :rip:

but at least heidi is entertaining. and i find her face more interesting to look at, it's like a cartoon with her big eyes

Edited by Femalien
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.