RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Not Daya being a "payola" girl when she's the potstirrer cockroack the producers can't get rid of until the finale :rip:

She singlehandedly carried that season in term of dramas. And don't y'all stan those types of girls with Misstress x whoever I can't remember last season?!

Please they had every opportunity to leave her and Orion OUT but brought them back just to keep the Crystal payola going 2 years later. She should have been gone after replicating her tragic drag mother (?) for several weeks after being told to stop. They could have even kept the Jorgeous payola going and kept her after the roast, or kept the slightly less tragic Deja around, but alas.

At least she did good in the Rumix. Idk why they gave that win to no-lips Hagden. Daya actually deserved that one win, literally at the last moment.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine NOT having Daya until the finale (which she was not supposed to be a part of but delivered so hard in the music video that they had to include her) to be our single source of LOOKS the season had and also add drama ? :biblio:

Daya's a good queen and i'm excited to see her again in All Stars in the future.

barbie, eat your heart out.

• Like 1

Also Jasmine drama >>>>> Daya’s FARCE of a bad b**** attitude.

The way JasSUS Legendie made that copycat cry at the reunion, exposing her facade, with facts and ferocity was immaculate. Karma’s not a liar.

Edited by Relampago.

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Also Jasmine drama >>>>> Daya’s FARCE of a bad b**** attitude.

The way JasSUS Legendie made that copycat cry at the reunion, exposing her facade, with facts and ferocity was immaculate. Karma’s not a liar.

SPILL and lash Daya's annoying ass. How are you a bad ***** but cry at the reunion :rip:

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Please they had every opportunity to leave her and Orion OUT but brought them back just to keep the Crystal payola going 2 years later. She should have been gone after replicating her tragic drag mother (?) for several weeks after being told to stop. They could have even kept the Jorgeous payola going and kept her after the roast, or kept the slightly less tragic Deja around, but alas.

At least she did good in the Rumix. Idk why they gave that win to no-lips Hagden. Daya actually deserved that one win, literally at the last moment.

The Daya being Crystal 2.0 is so tired of a narrative when she's nothing of the sort in term of personality. She was the villain S14 needed and basically reaponsible for a lot of queens' story arcs that season (Jasmine's INCLUDED). Can't say the same about the other "payola" queens.

Edited by Rep2000

Brita = Tina

Gigi < Mik

Symone = Jaida

Rosé < Jan

Utica > Crystal

Lala < Heidi

Denali < Jackie

Kahmora = Nicky

The fact that Nicky ended up being the DR France host despite lasting like 3 episodes always sends me :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The fact that Nicky ended up being the DR France host despite lasting like 3 episodes always sends me :ahh:

was she even huge name in France? :ahh:

Daya is a good a queen and was the only person with a personality in the top 5 I fear.

Jasqueen Legendie remains THEE star of the season, however. 

Did anyone else notice in All Stars premiere that Jimbo’s teeth were his natural teeth in the confessional? But veneers in the main show? 

Are they just caps and not actually permanent veneers? 

Crystal (although she can be very boring..), Jaida, and Gigi are the only good things to come out of season 12.

Jaida carries Hall n Closet too

I'm happy Jimbo got the win because hopefully it means people will stop with the dramatic overacting. It works sometimes if you manage to make it funny, but mostly it's just exhausting. Heidi belonged nowhere near the top because she tried to do the most. Also why whistle at two points while talking normally during the whole skit? Make it a character trait at least.

Kasha not getting her dues while being genuinely funny two episodes in a row doesn't make me hopeful for her run. 

Alexis the producer has one of the most sickening mugs this show has seen imo. That's a woman.

The pit stops have been perfectly fine! I thought the one with Kylie was great. Bianca had a bit of a slow start but she's doing great now. 

On a sidenote: alaska's fillers really kinda ruined her mug as a queen. She needs to compensate with her make up, imo. It's giving Rosé.

When I said Jimbo didn't deserve to win, I just did not see the comedy in her performance in the maxi challenge. She just came off as stuff af, and I can't see the "subtlety" the judges were creaming themselves over. She kind of just were... there. Nothing more. Who deserved to win instead? I have no idea, I already forgot most of the episode (:rip:).

Anyways, I'm SO ******* glad that I finally found a place that won't gaslight me into liking and thinking that Jaida and Kylie have any type of personality, let alone an entertaining one at that :deadbanana: I was so PERPLEXED when Kylie won her season over Rajah, and Jaida is just... boring. She'll serve the peagant conventionally-attractive looks, sure, but... a winner? I don't see it. I look at her and I already feel bored.

This is kind of what irks me about the show in the last couple of years. Some of the girls can serve the bare minimum in one single category (and sometimes not even that) and sometimes even go as far as winning an entire season, but they don't feel like a whole package. Not in the sense of being able to do EVERYTHING that other queens can do, but there is always something... essential missing. Especially (but not only) in the personality department. What the **** was GotExpiredMilk?? Kandy is a great queen now, sure, but she had NO business making it that far in her original season. BLAIR? Holy ****. Anetra? People eating her up because she can jump during a lipsync while excelling at NOTHING else? And Krystal Versace??? A winner?? Like what the **** is going on these seasons???

It just feels like people are chronically trying to sing Kumbaya and be "positive" all the time (while a good chunk of them go to bullying the queens on Twitter anyways, just look at James). Others feel like children, they just see pretty colors and figures jumping around and doing the splits during lipsyncs and BAM! Here's their winner! There has been a drop in standards, and both the runners of the show AND the queens are capitalizing on it. It's just so ******* frustrating, especially when so many talented, fully-realized queens suffer from it.

/Rant over.

I cannot believe Miss Continental Winner Naysha wore that ugly ******* THING on her head and thought she looked good :ahh:

Also why are Roscoe's keeping the ep1&2 reviews hostage? :rip:

Apparently Naysha was bitter boots lmfao

3 hours ago, welham said:

When I said Jimbo didn't deserve to win, I just did not see the comedy in her performance in the maxi challenge. She just came off as stuff af, and I can't see the "subtlety" the judges were creaming themselves over. She kind of just were... there. Nothing more. Who deserved to win instead? I have no idea, I already forgot most of the episode (:rip:).

Anyways, I'm SO ******* glad that I finally found a place that won't gaslight me into liking and thinking that Jaida and Kylie have any type of personality, let alone an entertaining one at that :deadbanana: I was so PERPLEXED when Kylie won her season over Rajah, and Jaida is just... boring. She'll serve the peagant conventionally-attractive looks, sure, but... a winner? I don't see it. I look at her and I already feel bored.

This is kind of what irks me about the show in the last couple of years. Some of the girls can serve the bare minimum in one single category (and sometimes not even that) and sometimes even go as far as winning an entire season, but they don't feel like a whole package. Not in the sense of being able to do EVERYTHING that other queens can do, but there is always something... essential missing. Especially (but not only) in the personality department. What the **** was GotExpiredMilk?? Kandy is a great queen now, sure, but she had NO business making it that far in her original season. BLAIR? Holy ****. Anetra? People eating her up because she can jump during a lipsync while excelling at NOTHING else? And Krystal Versace??? A winner?? Like what the **** is going on these seasons???

It just feels like people are chronically trying to sing Kumbaya and be "positive" all the time (while a good chunk of them go to bullying the queens on Twitter anyways, just look at James). Others feel like children, they just see pretty colors and figures jumping around and doing the splits during lipsyncs and BAM! Here's their winner! There has been a drop in standards, and both the runners of the show AND the queens are capitalizing on it. It's just so ******* frustrating, especially when so many talented, fully-realized queens suffer from it.

/Rant over.

The producers have to push someone, very few queens are the full package, if any. Jaida deserved the win over Gigi, Mik served fashion and comedy, Kandy brought drama. Who in your opinion should of won/ made the finale in seasons 12 and 13 who didn’t?

• Like 1

As someone who has only just watched s14 what was he general consensus at the time? 

Jasmine was one of my favourites personality wise but she seems to have some of the least followers.

I also don’t understand forcing a design win on jorgeous if they weren’t going to push her to the finale…also didn’t care for bosco or daya….and the first 3/4 queens out were so filler….it felt like a really long season, but still better than 10/11/12/13 for me.

This thread always sh*ts on Kylie but her Pit Stop was one of the best ones and she served more personality than majority of ATRL's faves :coffee:

• Like 2

Kylie is funny AF lmfao

Even on Bootleg opinions

9 minutes ago, Riot said:

This thread always sh*ts on Kylie but her Pit Stop was one of the best ones and she served more personality than majority of ATRL's faves :coffee:

Too be fair this is like the first we’ve seen of her since she won besides that Miley thing 

Jaida is funny as hell, imagine calling her boring 

• Like 6

The Pit Stop episode with Kylie was sooo good, much better than the one with Alaska.

4 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Also why are Roscoe's keeping the ep1&2 reviews hostage? :rip:

Apparently Naysha was bitter boots lmfao

those cowards. release the videos!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.