RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

wait these reactions 

spacer.png

Biggest digit on the page, check the spreadsheet

alexis-being-alexis.gif

---

cosigning the aBOAR and Heathen suck posts btw

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

my anti-Monet gifs were a moment until the mods took me out with a thread ban

earphone-alexis-michelle.gif

now im staying mute/keeping my gifs to myself

The Phony X Tinct payola in these threads could afford to be more subtle tbh

Kylies southern charm and potty mouth is so likeable, I bet people love hanging out with her.

Wait at Kylies joke right at the end, she is funny af without even trying. :deadbanana2:

Only our As6 winner, she has the energy. 

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

WHAT ??!!?

Don't tell me you got banned for that AS7 gif of her in the blond dreads dodging wins ? Or the one where she looses her comb ?

This can't be true ?

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

In his Joseph Shepherd interview from a month ago James said he goes by King Tyra, it’s the “she/queen” that he dropped. 

James being transphobic while consistently demanding ppl respect his pronouns….and doing all this over Naysha of all ppl….whew he stays proving he’s an unhinged LOSER :bibliahh:

I fully believe that James thought Naysha's rants about *Jaymes* is about her and got twitter triggered :ahh:

21 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

I fully believe that James thought Naysha's rants about *Jaymes* is about her and got twitter triggered :ahh:

No, from what I've read, while Naysha was hosting Roscoe's she was asked which Queen would have been better casted in the season and I think Tyra/James name came up. 

37 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

WHAT ??!!?

Don't tell me you got banned for that AS7 gif of her in the blond dreads dodging wins ? Or the one where she looses her comb ?

This can't be true ?

46 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The Phony X Tinct payola in these threads could afford to be more subtle tbh

sadly true.

at least she'll go down as a 2x Drag Race LOSER (and only .5 of a winner).

3 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

No, from what I've read, while Naysha was hosting Roscoe's she was asked which Queen would have been better casted in the season and I think Tyra/James name came up. 

That's even more obscure for someone who claimed that they don't even follow the main show :rip:

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

That's even more obscure for someone who claimed that they don't even follow the main show :rip:

I think that's what James means, like they are already wanting to be as far away as possible for RPDR but they keep being brought into the convo.

20 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

sadly true.

I'm a Monet stan but i can't believe it :bloo:

The amount of hate someone like Trixie or Kylie or Jackie Cox or Trinity The Tuck (at a certain point) has never caused any problems, and rightfully so, but a couple harmless funny gifs got someone banned ? :biblio::biblio::biblio:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Are we not getting Whatcha Packin this season???

alexis-being-alexis.gif

no, probably because of the Fame Games ! 

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

ok but honestly what does Heidi do successfully? Looks? No. Talent? Meh. Charisma? Gap. 

I don’t like Pangina but she could run circles around the charisma gap

Much like with influencers, people whose brands revolve around being charismatic small-town people become less interesting when they become another LA personality. 

Edited by Rotunda

Everytime I wanna say Kylie didn’t deserve to win AS6 I think about the other contenders besides Rajah who got a crown anyway

Eureka didn’t deserve it with her track record and… Ginger…. 

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Everytime I wanna say Kylie didn’t deserve to win AS6 I think about the other contenders besides Rajah who got a crown anyway

Eureka didn’t deserve it with her track record and… Ginger…. 

They should have recasted Bendelacreme and made her win, tbh. :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

ok but honestly what does Heidi do successfully? Looks? No. Talent? Meh. Charisma? Gap. 

She benefitted from the airtime void caused by Sherry being edited out. She got a very generous edit that did not match her performance off the show.

Heidi is the perfect synonym for the entire S12 cast. Boring, generic queens who don’t stand out among other seasons’ casts but are adored because we were gaslit into believing S12 was a strong season cause production ****ed up letting Sh*tty Pie go far. S13 may have been an awful season, but the cast is so much stronger than the cast that came before and after. 

Jaida is really the only usable queen from that season, and she was a last minute casting. Tragic!

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Heidi is the perfect synonym for the entire S12 cast. Boring, generic queens who don’t stand out among other seasons’ casts but are adored because we were gaslit into believing S12 was a strong season cause production ****ed up letting Sh*tty Pie go far. S13 may have been an awful season, but the cast is so much stronger than the cast that came before and after. 

Jaida is really the only usable queen from that season, and she was a last minute casting. Tragic!

I really don't think the S13 cast is stronger.

Like, you want me to believe Olivia Lux is a better queen than Heidi? Or Gottmik is better than Gigi?  Or Elliott being better than Brita? :rip: 

B*CH Kylie talking about MEN IN WIGS WEARING FLAT HAIR LOOKING LIKE THEY DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE  ?!!!!!!!!

This is best Pit Stop episode since Alyssa's... I'd even go as far as saying this is maybe on par (funny wise) with Monet x Bob's Pitstop.

p4Lt6gG.gif

• Like 1

AS6 just felt like Rajah's to win to me. She gave character development down and performed pretty well too. I can't remember any slumps besides the AHS episode. In fact after the AHS episode I knew Kylie would win because that edit was a trainwreck with her fumbling the role, having Michelle dramatically instruct her, and then winning the challenge. :lmao: Like when have they ever been that shameless before? It was a mess. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Kylie and she's a deserving winner a lot of the queens are deserving and I'm not saying she didn't perform the best or have the best track record. But watching it, I seriously thought Rajah was going to win. It's also a shame they gave her a win on one of the most disastrous seasons of the entire franchise.

34 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This lie when Crystal Methneyd is by far the biggest star from that season.

Not to mention that win was definitely going to be Sherryl's until her dumbass got herself sent to prison

p4Lt6gG.gif

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

6 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

you could redeem youself with anti jimbo gif babe 

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

ok heidi wants to get messy? baby we are coming for you

alexis-being-alexis.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.