RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

@Unoriginal we need a thread title update please :bird:

It's not like anything memorable has even happened in the first two episodes though

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It's not like anything memorable has even happened in the first two episodes though

I think the SNL challenge was noteworhy and so was Alexis in the first episode's Untucked :emofish:

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't know what it is about Tyra/James that attracts the most gutter, bottom of the barrel trash out of their dark holes on the internet. The reddit threads on the drama subreddit have now decided that she's a drug addict and is having a mental breakdown and is need of an intervention :rip:

The transphobia is a mess but people literally prove time and time again why the severity of her clapbacks is warranted. She's been treated the ABSOLUTE WORST of any RuGirl on the internet in history for years, so in response to a random nobody on her page trying to go up for Naysha Lopez of all people, in this instance and in this instance only I can overlook her misgendering someone and telling them to go buy some titties

spacer.png

He’s a black queen who got established as the first punching bag of the show and has continued to do things that make him an easy target for people using identity politics as a shield to justify thinly veiled racist attacks. 

James’s behavior is so disappointing and gross at times, but my goodness, these fans don’t just leave him alone. He’s literally tried to step out of the spotlight numerous times but whenever she returns the same rats crawl out of their holes to hate him. It’s relentless and it’s obsession. 

Like ffs, James has hardly any relevancy anymore, what’s even the point of coming at him over and over? It’s because people want something to feel good about and levying attacks based on lowhanging fruit like his blatant transphobia fulfills that weird desire. Obviously James needs to cut the hate speech out, but people are so honed in on his actions that they treat the relentless harassment for over a decade as a footnote in his personality and actions. It’s very sad. 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 3

Alexis better serve a terrible outfit in the ball so that we can have a redo of the Village People season 9 moment.

alexis-being-alexis.gif

3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Alexis better serve a terrible outfit in the ball so that we can have a redo of the Village People season 9 moment.

alexis-being-alexis.gif

i dont think she can out worse most of cast

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, unino said:

i dont think she can out worse most of cast

alexis-being-alexis.gif

You're right I fear.

alexis-being-alexis.gif

Dysenteryanne Milkshake really exposing herself as the boring, basic ***** loser she always has been, AS3's (and lowkey S6's) true and only winner, non-sexual-deviant, Ben DaLe Gend won 

alexis-being-alexis.gif

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

There you go

alexis-being-alexis.gif

im out of likes

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• Like 1

Jessica telling Naysha she's not going home, then voting her out and sobbing at her elimination is just pure camp :bibliahh:

This is EVERYTHING (and i dont even like kandy but :ahh:)

Naysha getting whacked by Tyra and Nina and then seeing the episode with Kandy and Jessica getting a punch too :bibliahh: whew she really must be going thru IT

alexis-being-alexis.gif

Did y'all actually watch the Pit Stop before you called it a snooze fest because Kylie and Bianca were fully cutting up and hilarious, some of the best chemistry she's had with a guest yet since she started hosting. And Kylie fully caught me off guard with some of her off the cuff jokes and shade, didn't think she was that quick.

I agree with the consensus that she shouldn't have won, but she was very entertaining here, Especially the little tag at the very end.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

:zzz:

kylie sucks :zzz: bianca gagged her with the 'don't touch me I won a real season' read tho

4 hours ago, unino said:

we really need a hit gif. where's our hit gif maker? where's the materials? is AS8 really that bad? :coffee2:

my anti-Monet gifs were a moment until the mods took me out with a thread ban

earphone-alexis-michelle.gif

now im staying mute/keeping my gifs to myself

earphone-alexis-michelle.gif

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Did y'all actually watch the Pit Stop before you called it a snooze fest because Kylie and Bianca were fully cutting up and hilarious, some of the best chemistry she's had with a guest yet since she started hosting. And Kylie fully caught me off guard with some of her off the cuff jokes and shade, didn't think she was that quick.

I agree with the consensus that she shouldn't have won, but she was very entertaining here, Especially the little tag at the very end.

The end had me SCREAMING but I could literally hear the editors working overtime to give her a personality

Bianca had to lead her and her green armpits to every punchline :rip: she's a cute girl and she has some jokes, I'd love to cut up with her at the gay bar but whenever she's on screen she a snooze

Are we not getting Whatcha Packin this season???

alexis-being-alexis.gif

ok but honestly what does Heidi do successfully? Looks? No. Talent? Meh. Charisma? Gap. 

I don’t like Pangina but she could run circles around the charisma gap

24 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

ok but honestly what does Heidi do successfully? Looks? No. Talent? Meh. Charisma? Gap. 

this :rip: i don't get the hype about heidi i mean... she's nice i guess? but that's literally it :sorry:

Kylie was miles funnier than Bianca in the recent Pit Stop episode…. and that’s saying a lot

They better return Monét for season 16 or else 

• Thumbs Down 1

To be honest, that lip sync was nothing to brag about. I hate She Bop, so it might affect my opinion tho. 

Poogina has a very distinct lipsync style, I’ll give her that. 

Not saying it’s good, but it’s distinct!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I wish the racists would leave Luxx alone :rip: You’re not entitled to meet anyone just for being a fan (which these people obviously aren’t), and DragCon is expensive enough for the queens as is. 

If queens want to lower their minimum, that’s great, but no one is obligated to do so. Weird ass people. If you’re so poor, then just do what you can afford, but if you’re buying tickets and traveling to LA in the first place, it’s not likely you’re not literally homeless and starving. It’s a meet and greet, not a soup kitchen.

And none of this is meant to disparage poor people or those who struggle financially, but trying to drag Luxx for that is just :rip: 

$50 for a photo with a drag queen serving boy body :rip: insanity

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Heidi is one in a LONG line of beneficiaries of Adore Delano's season 6 run. Just go on camera and spout nonsense at the top of your lungs in your confessionals with a loud ass laugh at the end of each sentence and if you are the chosen one the producers will bend over backwards to edit you a personality and the fans will eat up your CHARISMA!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.