RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Not my first reputation point being a thumbs down by @unino :gaycat6:

Bianca and Kylie I will see you in court! :angry:

and there was no hesitation. just saw new feature and the right opportunity to use it.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, unino said:

and there was no hesitation. just saw new feature and the right opportunity to use it.

oh wait it affects your reputation? :ahh:

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Tyra is a broken record, they may as well FUEL the **** and cast this lunatic, the show needs the boost tbh. 

no queen will ever have as iconic storyline as hers but welp let me not get into it :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, unino said:

oh wait it affects your reputation? :ahh:

It does, I randomly found out about it when I visited someone's profile by mistake :dies:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Damn, I knew she was rich, but she's actually rich rich :jonnycat:

all that fracking money

20 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Irene and Naysha getting gobbled up :ahh: 

Some girls need to put the Twitter fingers away, it’s NOT a good look!

please don't compare my queen irene to eliminaysha ever again.

irene 1 ep is way more entertaining than naysha entire run and roscoes' viewing party included 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm sorry but it sounds like you're equating the two things as if they're on the same level, which is problematic in my opinion.

The timeline is: random user tells James to go back to irrelevancy > James tells them to go pay for their t*tties (which is already quite transphobic) > then the user calls James "Tyra" > James answers back being even more transphobic. Even if James has said he doesn't want to be referred to by his drag character's name, that's in a completely different ballpark compared to purposefully misgendering and using transphobic language.

If you can't see the issue with it, I don't know what to tell you.

I only read what ATRL mobile shows of the tweet which was the line I typed out calling him Tyra and then his response so I wasn’t aware he came out the gate swinging with the comments. So from that perspective I truly didn’t think he was being that mean-spirited or “transphobic”, just trying to get back at the person for calling him Tyra. But clearly that’s not the case :rip: 

either way, I feel bad for James as he’s been drag race fans #1 enemy since he competed, and a lot of the vitriol he received especially at the beginning was completely unwarranted 

we really need a hit gif. where's our hit gif maker? where's the materials? is AS8 really that bad? :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, unino said:

we really need a hit gif. where's our hit gif maker? where's the materials? is AS8 really that bad? :coffee2:

Just give Thee Producer another episode or two, she'll feed us.

earphone-alexis-michelle.gif

Someone make a gif of Alexis crying on Untucked.

12 minutes ago, unino said:

i-love-it.gif

Ask and you shall receive

9 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Just give Thee Producer another episode or two, she'll feed us.

earphone-alexis-michelle.gif

She already gave us the iconic untucked :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

i-love-it.gif

Ask and you shall receive

is this really a hit gif tho? i mean what's Dariene doing there? Alexis really needs to carry this season huh 

i-love-it.gif

2 minutes ago, unino said:

is this really a hit gif tho? i mean what's Dariene doing there? Alexis really needs to carry this season huh 

i-love-it.gif

It depends. Do ya love it? I love it.

I don't know what it is about Tyra/James that attracts the most gutter, bottom of the barrel trash out of their dark holes on the internet. The reddit threads on the drama subreddit have now decided that she's a drug addict and is having a mental breakdown and is need of an intervention :rip:

The transphobia is a mess but people literally prove time and time again why the severity of her clapbacks is warranted. She's been treated the ABSOLUTE WORST of any RuGirl on the internet in history for years, so in response to a random nobody on her page trying to go up for Naysha Lopez of all people, in this instance and in this instance only I can overlook her misgendering someone and telling them to go buy some titties

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way so many review people are celebrating naysha leaving. What she do to everyone :rip:

14 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Someone make a gif of Alexis crying on Untucked.

There you go

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

There you go

alexis-being-alexis.gif

now this's doable

alexis-being-alexis.gif

• Like 1

She is the moment.

alexis-being-alexis.gif

are we ready for this hot topic? because if Willam cares about winning she could have stomped.

alexis-being-alexis.gif

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Yea that’s what my post says :rip: 

you can clearly see in the ss that the last thing that poster is saying is “hahaha you’re a joke… TYRA” James has gone on record 1000s of times saying he doesn’t want to go by that, so the person was purposely doing it to get under his skin, capital letters and all. Misgendering the poster back certainly may not be the “right” thing to do, but this is a perfect example of fans nitpicking queens that they already hate (who have been getting hate for over a decade at this point) and then getting mad when they bite back

james’ response was no more nasty or mean-spirited than the message he was replying to 

In his Joseph Shepherd interview from a month ago James said he goes by King Tyra, it’s the “she/queen” that he dropped. 

James being transphobic while consistently demanding ppl respect his pronouns….and doing all this over Naysha of all ppl….whew he stays proving he’s an unhinged LOSER :bibliahh:

Edited by EriKills

Willam was definitely going to be Top 3, I think Sharon was always winning tho 

and if she had a good rep with WOW she would absolutely would have been pushed on an AS. I still have delirious fantasies that she would come back one year :jonny2:

tho now I’m sure she’d be an early out, some of the looks she was showing for AS6 or whatever were embarrassing 

Edited by Rigalo

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Willam was definitely going to be Top 3, I think Sharon was always winning tho 

and if she had a good rep with WOW she would absolutely would have been pushed on an AS. I still have delirious fantasies that she would come back one year :jonny2:

tho now I’m sure she’d be an early out, some of the looks she was showing for AS6 or whatever were embarrassing 

AHH the level of success she would have! she's already the most successful from S1 - 4 :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.