RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

P.S. Jimbo 100% did not win that second episode, even though she's my favorite for the crown. I was baffled. Gagged. Like WHAT?

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Mrs Kasha Davis supremacy yes

:deadbanana2:
back from the grave

2 hours ago, welham said:

P.S. Jimbo 100% did not win that second episode, even though she's my favorite for the crown. I was baffled. Gagged. Like WHAT?

Really? She had the best outfit and the best performance in the challenge. Granted, everyone else was pretty awful so the bar was low 

If Jimbo didn't win that episode who did? I thought Mrs Kasha Davis was also really good in it but her outfit on the runway was terrible so idk :katie:

Everyone else was either fine or bad. I guess Heidi was pretty good but even then she didn't bring much other than the whistle thing she was told to do. 

11 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Mrs Kasha Davis supremacy yes

say it again!

10 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

why does this feel racially charged....

if i were naysha i would own up to the eliminaysha nickname. it would be funny tbh :bibliahh:

The way she randomly thru in “da” :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Jaymes being transphobic. Trash 

He’s literally responding to someone purposely calling him out of his name :rip: 

4 hours ago, welham said:

Only her and Kasha had fully realized characters in the style of SNL. Who else was going to win?

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

He’s literally responding to someone purposely calling him out of his name :rip: 

Are you justifying his transphobia????

37 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Are you justifying his transphobia????

How are you gonna address someone in a way they don’t wanna be addressed and then be mad the person does it back :skull: 

49 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

How are you gonna address someone in a way they don’t wanna be addressed and then be mad the person does it back :skull: 

So them saying "go fade back into irrelevance" warrants a transphobic response? jfc :biblio:

The absolute lack of charisma :rip:

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

those two situations have literally no correlation. nothing warrants that vile behavior. Easily could've responded the same way they did minus the transphobic misgendering and get the same point across. Sometimes its wild that we're on a pop culture forum populated with mainly queer people and yet there are still members that justify this type of behavior. MESS, and reported! <3

Edited by blackoutbritney

23 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

:zzz:

it's about damn time! :zzz:

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

So them saying "go fade back into irrelevance" warrants a transphobic response? jfc :biblio:

Yea that’s what my post says :rip: 

you can clearly see in the ss that the last thing that poster is saying is “hahaha you’re a joke… TYRA” James has gone on record 1000s of times saying he doesn’t want to go by that, so the person was purposely doing it to get under his skin, capital letters and all. Misgendering the poster back certainly may not be the “right” thing to do, but this is a perfect example of fans nitpicking queens that they already hate (who have been getting hate for over a decade at this point) and then getting mad when they bite back

james’ response was no more nasty or mean-spirited than the message he was replying to 

11 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Damn, I knew she was rich, but she's actually rich rich :jonnycat:

i thought it would be more gay like living in the workroom :ahh:

by far Bianca only vibes WELL with Kandy which is something for sure :ahh:

12 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Yea that’s what my post says :rip: 

you can clearly see in the ss that the last thing that poster is saying is “hahaha you’re a joke… TYRA” James has gone on record 1000s of times saying he doesn’t want to go by that, so the person was purposely doing it to get under his skin, capital letters and all. Misgendering the poster back certainly may not be the “right” thing to do, but this is a perfect example of fans nitpicking queens that they already hate (who have been getting hate for over a decade at this point) and then getting mad when they bite back

james’ response was no more nasty or mean-spirited than the message he was replying to 

I'm sorry but it sounds like you're equating the two things as if they're on the same level, which is problematic in my opinion.

The timeline is: random user tells James to go back to irrelevancy > James tells them to go pay for their t*tties (which is already quite transphobic) > then the user calls James "Tyra" > James answers back being even more transphobic. Even if James has said he doesn't want to be referred to by his drag character's name, that's in a completely different ballpark compared to purposefully misgendering and using transphobic language.

If you can't see the issue with it, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

Tyra is a broken record, they may as well FUEL the **** and cast this lunatic, the show needs the boost tbh. 

the way the producers FORCED Mrs. Kasha to wear that ugly look only for Jimbo getting a gaggy moment with Pangodna :toofunny3:

Tyra always takes it that one step too far. The Naysha drags were funny af, but the transphobia is gross and frankly saddening to see. :duck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.