RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Also I thought Lala was going to be in the bottom for ep 2. Didn’t feel like she much screen time and Heidi overshadowed her. Her runway was one of the best though. Kasha was great but that runway… :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Naysha has to sit and host Roscoes watching the show every week. I'm embarrassed for ha. Should've just said no sis!

MYneJXgh.gif

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

ZkXEYQn.png

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

ugh i love nina so much :bibliahh:

why does this feel racially charged....

if i were naysha i would own up to the eliminaysha nickname. it would be funny tbh :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

if i were naysha i would own up to the eliminaysha nickname. it would be funny tbh :bibliahh:

Right? She is the one who really needs to LET LOOSE. 

Sometimes I wonder, was no one else competing when she won miss continental? :celestial5:

38 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The fact that Naysha has to sit and host Roscoes watching the show every week. I'm embarrassed for ha. Should've just said no sis!

MYneJXgh.gif

I would have quit, at least for the season :rip:

She’ll lose a FOURTH time when the fame game winner is announced. No way she has enough fan support for that and her looks are mid anyway.

If I were Naysha I’d be poking fun at myself for flopping 3 times and take my fraudulent Miss Continental win to go. It’s so much worse that she tries to clapback when she’s clearly bitter she’s a big, fat flop on the show :rip: 

Accepting the flop did wonders for girls like Lala, I don’t know why people don’t learn.

47 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

I don’t enjoy Naysha but I’m not seeing anything racially charged here ???

18 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I would have quit, at least for the season :rip:

She’ll lose a FOURTH time when the fame game winner is announced. No way she has enough fan support for that and her looks are mid anyway.

Baby you and I both know she has no chance in the Fame Games. She's already served PANNED-OUT.

IMG_6866.jpg

Jaymes being transphobic. Trash 

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I don’t enjoy Naysha but I’m not seeing anything racially charged here ???

Absolutely nothing. That user is reaching. I know Eliminaysha is a bomb but let's not be completely slanderous now.

blackoutbritney

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

Jaymes being transphobic. Trash 

Truly the Azealia Banks of drag

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Absolutely nothing. That user is reaching. I know Eliminaysha is a bomb but let's not be completely slanderous now.

blackoutbritney

Love this gif choice <3

Tyra. :toofunny3:

At least she's consistent, we can say that much

It's clear she's hurt, I wish she would get it together and get back in with WoW somehow and give us some good TV. We we're robbed.

I wish the racists would leave Luxx alone :rip: You’re not entitled to meet anyone just for being a fan (which these people obviously aren’t), and DragCon is expensive enough for the queens as is. 

If queens want to lower their minimum, that’s great, but no one is obligated to do so. Weird ass people. If you’re so poor, then just do what you can afford, but if you’re buying tickets and traveling to LA in the first place, it’s not likely you’re not literally homeless and starving. It’s a meet and greet, not a soup kitchen.

And none of this is meant to disparage poor people or those who struggle financially, but trying to drag Luxx for that is just :rip: 

39 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I wish the racists would leave Luxx alone :rip: You’re not entitled to meet anyone just for being a fan (which these people obviously aren’t), and DragCon is expensive enough for the queens as is. 

If queens want to lower their minimum, that’s great, but no one is obligated to do so. Weird ass people. If you’re so poor, then just do what you can afford, but if you’re buying tickets and traveling to LA in the first place, it’s not likely you’re not literally homeless and starving. It’s a meet and greet, not a soup kitchen.

And none of this is meant to disparage poor people or those who struggle financially, but trying to drag Luxx for that is just :rip: 

I feel like luxxe is fighting off these toxic fans everyday 

3 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

I feel like luxxe is fighting off these toxic fans everyday 

She is and I feel bad for her, cause I would say she should just stop fueling them, but it’s her right to defend herself.

I mean, even after so many people have called out the toxicity and racism in the fanbase, people will still treat Black queens like this. Luxx never even did anything horrible, she was just shady at times :rip: 

It’s no wonder James is always going off on everyone. People act shocked when she starts dragging people, when she is the product of a time when the fans were somehow even more brazenly racist and ugly. If Luxx is still treated like this for being slightly shady, people really should understand why James is so messed up coming from a time before racism was even slightly addressed in the fanbase. 

That doesn’t excuse his transphobic comments or anything, but it puts things into perspective for sure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She is and I feel bad for her, cause I would say she should just stop fueling them, but it’s her right to defend herself.

I mean, even after so many people have called out the toxicity and racism in the fanbase, people will still treat Black queens like this. Luxx never even did anything horrible, she was just shady at times :rip: 

It’s no wonder James is always going off on everyone. People act shocked when she starts dragging people, when she is the product of a time when the fans were somehow even more brazenly racist and ugly. If Luxx is still treated like this for being slightly shady, people really should understand why James is so messed up coming from a time before racism was even slightly addressed in the fanbase. 

That doesn’t excuse his transphobic comments or anything, but it puts things into perspective for sure.

I get your point, but at the same time she (they, including James) keep feeding the beast so the cycle never ends.

I can't imagine getting that much hate online, but it's only as exhausting as they make it to be. If they ignore it, the trolls will eventually get tired and move to a new target (which is sad, but it's the reality of the situation).

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I get your point, but at the same time she (they, including James) keep feeding the beast so the cycle never ends.

I can't imagine getting that much hate online, but it's only as exhausting as they make it to be. If they ignore it, the trolls will eventually get tired and move to a new target (which is sad, but it's the reality of the situation).

I think it would definitely help their situations and in Luxx’s case I think she’ll eventually come back to the show and get a much better edit and the fans will come back around to her like they did with Roxxxy for example. Even Mistress got a ton of hate (around the Marcia beef in Untucked when she got IG banned) and then just leaned into it by being known as the shady queen. It’s possible for Luxx.

But there are some girls like James who will always have a subsection of the fanbase who are just unhinged and due to parasocial relationships, take everything personally and feel justified to crucify him as a social pariah. It’s not even about policing James into doing the right thing anymore, it’s just harassment that fans get pleasure out of. James will never be allowed to heal, even if he were to stop feeding trolls. Ultimately, the issue is with the fans and not queens, so I can’t really say that trying to stop responding to them is a feasible way to end the struggles these girls face. The trauma and strain of being harassed like that just doesn’t fade away I don’t think, and in the age of social media, especially with a queen like Luxx and her fashion/young queen brand, it isn’t really feasible from a marketing perspective to just ditch socials entirely. 

It’s a really sad situation and it’s why I feel for James despite how hateful he can be at times, it makes sense. I really would hate to see Luxx be forced down the same path, especially cause she’s never been more than a young girl who had a lot of confidence and provided good TV. She mentioned taking a break from Twitter and I hope she does for a little bit for her own sake. The Wowwies are stupid but I honestly feel like she took losing to Miss Fiercalicious kind of hard, especially since she was on a season with a much bigger base :skull: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CBC said:

Sometimes I wonder, was no one else competing when she won miss continental? :celestial5:

Honestly I'm starting to think that the hair loaf and sparkly gown competition isn't as big a deal as some fans have made it out to be. :rip:

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I hate Suxxx, don't get me wrong, but the way I SCREAMED at "don't have the right" :bibliahh::bibliahh: :bibliahh:

The audacity, the ENTITLEMENT :bibliahh::bibliahh: :bibliahh:

------------------

Glad I wasn't the only one who never liked Eliminaysha :bibliahh::bibliahh: :bibliahh:

The chronic need for people on Twitter and Reddit to get everyone to sing Kumbaya and like every queen on the face of the planet is so ******* annoying. Glad Elimin is getting her lashings ::heart2:

First two episodes have been a bit of a snooze, the biggest gag was having Pangina come out against Jimbo 

I’ll keep watching but I don’t think any of them have what it takes to feature in the hall of fame 

also I can’t believe they took out the discussion the queens have completely in the main episodes and just untucked… I don’t feel the need to sit through another whole ass episode just to catch minimal laughs and drama and 15 minutes of a guest judge  :rip:

Edited by Flexus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.