RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Idina's silly faces made me scream for the entire runway portion of the first episode by the way :ahh:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Jaymes popular with the Trixya fanbase? Cause the high placements on the first 2 episodes are sus when she didn't deserve either of them.

Kasha def deserved Jaymes high placement episode two 

and Heidi deserved Jaymes high on episode one…

21 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I  can’t remember who (I think it was either Widow or Nicky) but one of her castmates was talking about how she was always trying to orchestrate stuff behind the scenes. 

She’s the kind of overproduced perfectionist that Drag Race loves to give a delusional edit to. 

I haven’t read or seen anything about Jackie Cox that wasn’t from some delusional Reddit mod who wound up being removed and deleted their account to after being called out for starting **** and making up lies. If I’m missing something please share. 

Also, is it just me or are they placing a bit more emphasis on the runways this time around? I know that the first episode definitely mentioned it during the judges critiques but they also mentioned it/used that against some queens in episode 2 (was that MKD in the skit with Jimbo and Jessica?). I… agree with Naysha going home but honestly, Kandy was pretty dry in her delivery and her runway was almost as bad as MkD’s (same with Darienne Lake who absolutely should have been in the bottom 2 for her abysmal performance last episode and boring performance this episode). Jaymes’s delivery was pretty dry as well but you could at least understand the character and her runway was cute. Overall Kahanna was the worst this episode but just coming off with a win, they weren’t going to send her home. 

Overall, they appear to have set this whole season up for failure. Did they intentionally cut the budget? It does seem like they either filmed at the same time as season 15 or immediately afterwards since they only mentioned the first Daytona Winds. Maybe they tried to combine the filming times to save on money?

Edited by loveisdead9582

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Is Jaymes popular with the Trixya fanbase? Cause the high placements on the first 2 episodes are sus when she didn't deserve either of them.

Jaymes is likeable, unlike T*rdxie and Scatya, how dare you?

• ATRL Moderator

the girls are fighting!

Tyra of all people coming out of the wilderness just to take a shot at Naysha :deadbanana: This is not her week.

I mean if Naysha is always commenting about Tyra at Roscoe’s it only makes sense that Tyra responds 

Tyra's show was canceled? :hoetenks:

jaymes high placement in ep2 was completely deserved, plz…. i thought her critiques in ep1 was her being placed low-safe, no? seems as though it’s just me :rip:

4 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

jaymes high placement in ep2 was completely deserved, plz…. i thought her critiques in ep1 was her being placed low-safe, no? seems as though it’s just me :rip:

Yeah Jaymes critiques sounded low to me as well, idk how they translated to high lol

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

the girls are fighting!

James is so disgusting and a waste of resources :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

James is so disgusting and a waste of resources :rip:

Not you of all people being against James I’m kinda shocked

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Not you of all people being against James I’m kinda shocked

Ok, let me correct my words:

I'm not against James, I'm against his antics. The Joseph Shepard interview on YouTube from a few weeks ago was BRILLIANT and it was great to see James being unapologetic while making sense. 

What I hate is seeing him being an ass for no reason. He's a hypocrite and needs to decide if he wants to be part of the Drag Race lore or not. Do you want WOW to pay you and give you a show or do you want nothing to do with it? 

What did Naysha say at Roscoes? That she would love to see WOW inviting James back? Oh wow, what an awful thing to say, how could she??? /s

James went from misunderstood to a petty ***** that attacks and then says "Leave me alone, I don't wanna be part of this narrative". Tired, stale and cringe.

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Kasha def deserved Jaymes high placement episode two 

and Heidi deserved Jaymes high on episode one…

Heidi HIGH on episode 1 with those terrible looks on the mini challenge and a mid performance and verse? If anything, it was Jessica who should've gotten Jaymes' placement

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

40 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Yeah Jaymes critiques sounded low to me as well, idk how they translated to high lol

Jaymes was definitely HIGH. Judging by the episodes released so far, there are no more LOW placements

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Messs 

all I know is that Jaymes should’ve been in the bottom on the first episode 

Irene and Naysha getting gobbled up :ahh: 

Some girls need to put the Twitter fingers away, it’s NOT a good look!

I think Jaymes was LOW in Episode 1. Also, while I enjoy some of her YouTube, I’m already smelling the payola from the producers. I would’ve put half the cast above her in Episode 2. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.