RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, Rigalo said:

also not ppl saying this isn’t a runway season when there have been several burns so far 

Right! I thought both episodes were kinda meh, but the one thing I can say is that the runways were good to great! The net runway, why are yous sleeping on cool waters of Miz D. Lake?! That net runway was so good! Heidi’s wasn’t great but at least the quality was good lol. But yea Darriene had my favorite look for the 2nd episode- and I guess my top toot for the signature runway was hmm idk they were all fine.

also, who’s disrespecting Jessica Wild’s signature lewk?! That was SIGNATURE Jessica Wild! Her aesthetic is very glam rock, and has obvious inspirations from 90s RuPaul. But it was polished and gorgeous and absolutely true to her aesthetic. Her net runway was a toot too. Nothing spectacular but a toot

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Um... where's the TALENT show and the reading challenge? If something works... why change it? Who thought it was a good idea to go back to the S12 format for AS8?

With these girls, I don't think they would have wow'd like previous seasons. I think it was a good idea of them to switch up the beginning format of the season.

The way I started the first episode and stopped watching halfway through because I couldn’t even bother to pay attention. 
This might be the first All Stars season I will not finish. It’s really not giving :skull: 

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

With these girls, I don't think they would have wow'd like previous seasons. I think it was a good idea of them to switch up the beginning format of the season.

Like Kandi said. If you don't have star quality, get the * out of here. That's what the talent show is for, to display your best and wow the crowd, reintroduce yourself to the masses, etc. Poorly produced verses on a sloppy group number is whack and wild.

1 hour ago, Material Girl said:

very mid start to the season 

if i had to guess i'd say top 4 is probably kandy, jimbo, heidi and alexis or darienne

That would suck because it's the most obvious outcome. One of the early-outs needs to get there to prove they cast them for a reason. Naysha and Monica being early outs x2 is just serving the narrative of either Jaymes or Kahana making it far; just like when they brought back Orion and Daya just for one of them to go early and the other to make top 5.

10 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Imagine Loosey and Alexis on the same season.

insta.thumb.gif.bf099610e3c887acea2a87d0

Manifest this! Co-Hosts for the AS Drag Delusion season 

18 minutes ago, Draper. said:

That would suck because it's the most obvious outcome. One of the early-outs needs to get there to prove they cast them for a reason. Naysha and Monica being early outs x2 is just serving the narrative of either Jaymes or Kahana making it far; just like when they brought back Orion and Daya just for one of them to go early and the other to make top 5.

Spoiler

yea and based on Naysha’s ~bitter~ tea spilled at Roscoe’s, I guess we can say it will probably be Jaymes going far 

not a true spoiler, just referencing what Naysha said at roscoe’s last night.

overall, I do think the season is going to get better when the cast thins out. Kandy, Jessica, Alexis, Jimbo, Darriene, and Heidi will probably have a more competitive run in the final 6? Unless one or more of them get sent home before that in a “shocking” elimination. 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandy is doing her best but Chile 

a solid top contender would steamroll this season

she was OUT but got saved by ru so ... 

but i rather have her than the do great on competition but not really giving ***** like rose or camden. 

where's roscoe viewing party? are they doing it? or is it is too emotional for eliminaysha? 

On 5/11/2023 at 5:36 PM, Ryan said:

TheOnlyOne has been permanently banned from the thread. 

My face when my dream combo of this PLUS GlamourCadaver having her account deleted finally happened.

Captured Tracks on Twitter: "TECHNICALLY it's illegal to reward people for  voting. However, tomorrow, maybe tweet us a photo of yourself at the polls  /your "I Voted" sticker/ etc. Unrelated, we may

so good.

Fv6saRIaAAEeZRj?format=jpg&name=large

Naysha Lopez, I have a challenge for you: stop being a sore loser challenge. Do that challenge!

She really thinks she's doing something huh? :deadbanana2: Her getting booed by the audience. :clap3:

Imagine competing in 5 episodes and getting eliminated in 3 of them :redface:

37 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

so good.

Fv6saRIaAAEeZRj?format=jpg&name=large

This was exquisite, and so was Monica's Cleopatra :clap3:

31 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

She really thinks she's doing something huh? :deadbanana2: Her getting booed by the audience. :clap3:

It’s wild to me that Naysha went back and actually thought she would make it past the second episode.. :skull:

48 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

What a mad loser :rip: 

Naysha is delusional. Episode 2 was judged pretty fairly. 

I think if they had added Pangina to this season I’d be very entertained, but I wouldn’t want her and Jimbo to consume the whole show. I could see her struggling in some comedy stuff and it not being a runaway though. 

Also I’m probably in the minority but she always looks a little crunchy to me. 

28 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

As much as I love her, this is tea actually :gaycat6:

31 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I think if they had added Pangina to this season I’d be very entertained, but I wouldn’t want her and Jimbo to consume the whole show. I could see her struggling in some comedy stuff and it not being a runaway though. 

She said she wanted to do all stars.. a huge missed opportunity to not put her on with Jimbo

Alexis Michelle looked INSANE on the net runway :heart:

also really liked Jaymes’ look, not what I would expect from her 

LOVE who is she as the runway song :jonny6:

Edited by Rigalo

33 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

She said she wanted to do all stars.. a huge missed opportunity to not put her on with Jimbo

it's better for them to WIN separate seasons, I speak it into existence

gaga2.thumb.gif.90f8b0426ef5e91f1f460b17

If kahanna was eliminated ep 2 she would have won the fame games hands down, that would be my basis for keeping naysha, haven't seen untucked yet but she should have argued that tbh, kahanna's runways are awesome

its the way the Kahanna vs Aja lipsync has the whole library of sound effects added to it :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.