RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Dekkan said:

ALEXIS :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I was screaming in untucked…she’s gold!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Hot take: Heidi and Lala didn’t do that great in episode 2, they just had the funniest lines. The delivery was choppy. 

On the opposite end, Kahanna’s part seems written to be a “safe at best” role.

Agreed on both. The delivery by both Heidi and LaLa was so robotic and unconvincing. For me top 3 should've been Kasha, Jessica and Jaymes (in no particular order). And yeah, no one was winning or even placing high with Kahanna's role, even outside of the jokes there was very little she could do to stand out.

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

ALEXIS MICHELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE CUT THAT ******* HAIR OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ITS GONE HONEY!

:hoetenks:

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

ALEXIS MICHELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE CUT THAT ******* HAIR OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ITS GONE HONEY!

8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Jessica's facial expression in the thumbnail omg :rofl: Jessica Wild is such a star

Maybe I should check out Untucked later today

both episodes were so uneventful, hard to go through an hour + tbh :michael:

LaLa did not improve... at all? I'm sorry, but she's back too soon. Kandy is also basically the same. They should not cast people from the last 2-3 seasons, minumum 3 years of break.

poor Naysha... she should go a bit further, her drag is predictable, but I somehow like her :dancehall2:

I'm surprisingly feeling very sad for the girls going home this season. Not like I stan them or something like that, but you can tell they all have the fire and drive to go far and win which automatically makes me connect to them more. Both eliminations were correct, but I wish we got to see more of them.

LaLa Ri was hands down the worst in the RDR Live challenge. She couldn't even successfully deliver a single joke. She deserved to be in the bottom over Naysha.

Jaymes Mansfield is slaying. I loved her on S9 and glad she’s back. Jimbo and her were pretty level. Think Jimbos runway was next level and pushed the win for her. 

Nnnnn I just remembered that next week is a sewing challenge. I wonder if LaLa Ri will bring the kiis again :rofl: I wouldn't be surprised if they put her at the top OR bottom for the storyline

Jimbo is gonna serve on the runway yet again I fear :jonny3: 

I personally don't see a reality where Jimbo will leave the show without being one of the two winners, but we'll see! Anything can happen :gaycattel:

Edited by sugarshine

When I saw her come out in this... is she ******* serious :rip:

CBbEQpQ.png

b0c67d9adfab0268d595585507e82412.png

Growth is in the negative numbers :deadbanana4:

Naysha was so dry in both episodes, i’m  not really sad that she went home. Monica was awful on the main challenge like wtf did they even bring her back :rip:

Jimbo sticks out like a sore thumb, all the other girls are so basic (except for maybe Jessica).

7 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Cackling because it’s true. I was wondering if she was gonna get hair implants or something but nope. Broadway and bald spots are back in the house. 

Nnnnnn… I do kinda get your point. I think their aesthetics are different but overall the comedy/campiness is very similar. 

Besides the face the aesthetic is even that far :dies:

Naysha was definitely a waste of a spot. This really feels like the All Stars where literally none of their first choices said yes. If AS6 felt like an underdog season then... well, what's beneath underdog?

For what it's worth, I think Heidi, Jimbo, Jessica and Producer Alexis Michelle are all pretty good All Star choices. The rest... I dunno. Having a wildcard, out of the blue choice can be fun. But this cast is like 70% wildcards :skull:

And aren't Darienne and Mrs Kasha like old old old judies? If you're going to cast both of them, I would at least expect a little chemistry there :deadbanana: Have we even seen them interact?

I’m honestly terrified of what Naysha might do to the show as revenge

17 hours ago, unino said:

even ru doesn't know :deadbanana4:

What is Sasha wearing honey

after 2 eps i still can’t remember most of these girls’ names or faces. they brought back so many queens who were totally forgettable in their season and they still don’t stand out. 

Sasha hasn't really been serving looks since her win if we're being fully honest...

This show is never gonna beat the Some Stars allegation now, does it?

Lala Ri DETERMINED to keep the Golden Boot of the season award with that brown OnlyFans Now Fashion look :skull:  

She also kind of tanked the acting challenge, no wonder she’s trying to start alliances. 

The second episode was too good :jonny: Heidi in the top was all wrong though considering she was just mid in the challenge and that gap tooth look was the worst of the night. Alexis, Kasha, or Jessica should have had her spot….

Lala and Naysha should have been B2 last episode tbh. Kahanna gave a cute performance and had a stunning runway look. 

Lala's make up and wigs are not cute. She's looking a mess overall. :rip: 

I thought both challenges were kind of a disaster tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.