RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Any type of "voting" with this fandom is always messy, especially when we used to vote for MC. Yall remember when people used bots to vote for The Vixen? :skull:

A moment most pleasing to me

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Is this fame game theory confirmed? or is this spoilers :./

Wasn’t it literally mentioned on the trailer?

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Purely speculation but I kind of feel like Jimbo’s win is VERY obvious idk. She’s a massive fan fave (her having like 10x the views of any other queen, and 10x the likes on IG :rip:) and her winning would mean that the international girls for GAS can know that they have a chance to win in the US and it won’t just go to a U.S. queen automatically.

If Jimbo wins a couple challenges, she’s the most logical choice to win, she even has the “robbed” narrative. It’s kind of a wrap for the other girls in that case.

IDK I feel like Ru loves Kandy too. The rest I don't see it happening for unless we have a Blu situation. Heidi was always loved but never felt like a winner. Alexis they would never crown. Jaymes Kahanna Naysha Monica no shot.

2 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Wasn’t it literally mentioned on the trailer?

Oh I didnt think they said what it was for

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Apparently we don't have to cite our sources everyone, false alarm. In fact, you may be warned for doing so after mods catch an attitude in Discord DMs. 

I've used this thread for years without issue/incident, but for some reason was immediately hit with a posting ban for listing information that was falsely assumed to be a spoiler. I immediately try to correct the situation and now I'm somehow the problem, because someone else wants to post a vague warning to everyone instead of just admitting they made an honest error. 

If you wanna punish me for this, feel free, but nothing I did violated any rule. 

dm3yaqy.png

Nah that’s ****** up. How are you going to use your privileges as mod to tell another user to "cool it" over a mistake they made? :skull:

But when there’s literal micro aggressions toward POC queens happening every single day… crickets

Edited by TROPICUM

I don't get how the fame games is considered a twist, when it has nothing to do with the competition at all. :deadbanana2: 

• ATRL Moderator

Rotunda was never banned, they received the standard 1 warning point and a 24 hr restriction that was immediately lifted once the spoiler error was found. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Nah that’s ****** up. How are you going to use your privileges as mod to tell another user to "cool it"? :skull:

But when there’s literal micro aggressions toward POC queens happening every single day… crickets

As a constant reminder, we ask all micro aggressions to be reported and the mods have been consistently handling issues we see personally in the thread and in reports with the harsh penalties they deserve. 

No hate to the mods but Ms. Tunda’s post had me #TeamRotunda cause they’re one of the least messy, consistent posters so I knew if they were getting banned it was OVA for messier girls like me. 

At least it seemed like a mistake, but if they got a warning point for calling it out… ouu..

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Relampago. said:

No hate to the mods but Ms. Tunda’s post had me #TeamRotunda cause they’re one of the least messy, consistent posters so I knew if they were getting banned it was OVA for messier girls like me. 

At least it seemed like a mistake, but if they got a warning point for calling it out… ouu..

A reminder =/= a warning point. 

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Rotunda was never banned, they received the standard 1 warning point and a 24 hr restriction that was immediately lifted once the spoiler error was found. 

It was not immediately lifted. I told you that.

Edited by Rotunda

Just now, khalyan said:

A reminder =/= a warning point. 

You literally just gave me a Warning Point for calling it out a minute ago. I’m fine with it but please be real.

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

You literally just gave me a Warning Point for calling it out a minute ago. I’m fine with it but please be real.

Mess :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It was not immediately lifted. I told you that.

This is not true, you reached out to us at 1:03pm my time and the warning and restriction was lifted by 1:22pm.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

This is not true, you reached out to us at 1:03pm my time and the warning and restriction was lifted by 1:22pm.

You messaged me at 2:21 my time that it was lifted. I told you at 3:43 my time that my posting restrictions was still active with a screenshot showing it was still active. I then had another mod lift it.

I am happy to move on from this, but please, can we keep it actual factual?

Edited by Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Rotunda said:

You messaged me at 2:21 my time that it was lifted. I told you at 3:43 my time that my posting restrictions was still active with a screenshot showing it was still active. I then had another mod lift it.

No posting restrictions were active after I lifted them initially.  The warning point was completely revoked and all restrictions removed.

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

:doc: wtf

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

No posting restrictions were active after I lifted them initially.  The warning point was completely revoked and all restrictions removed.

FZux8Td.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

FZux8Td.png

Like I said, all posting restrictions and the warning point was removed immediately after discovering an error.  A screenshot of the post restriction before that does not prove otherwise.  

oop there it is :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

All of this commotion over a single warning point that was revoked less than 20 minutes after discovering the mistake :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.