RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If Trixie came back, she’d be guaranteed a few wins just based on her name and accomplishments. 

It would be really hard to decide a future AW season between Trixie, Alaska, Bob, and Bianca based off of their runs on the show or their appeal off the show.  Idk what direction they’d go tbh 

we'd get a branding challenge and a ball to ensure trixie at least two wins i fear. she could steal a makeover too depending on the cast probably, and maybe some kind of public speaking

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

People still calling Anetra a shining star is so funny to me like she doesn't give that at all

24 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Clearly your head is empty because whether Monet got ONE or THREE stars she would have been in the top 4. Keep legends name out of your mouth next time

the way they haters still trying to pull the they rigged for monet **** is way beyond disgusting. 

all the hates really blinded them.

Anetra should have leaned further into the martial arts I fear.

29 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

has bianca talked at all about doing AW? I really cant see her competing again. Same with Trixie (for the best)

she will compete. she's not doing tour and back to rugirl gigs like the pit stop, dragcon etc. she's planning her comeback.

Edited by unino

Please no Priyanka for All Winners unless they allow one elimination on the first episode. 

I kind of like Priyanka but she’s undeniably a weak winner on the show, she’s very much akin to Trixie. Off the show, branding icons, on the show they kind of fall flat for sure.

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Clearly your head is empty because whether Monet got ONE or THREE stars she would have been in the top 4. Keep legends name out of your mouth next time

Clock her and lash her ass

They aren’t doing AW2 for a long time, unless it’s an international season. There just are not enough US girls left to fill out the cast.

Bebe - yes

Tyra - no

Nazi - no

Bianca - doubt it

Violet - yes

Bob - yes

Chad - doubt it

sasha - doubt it

Aquaria - no1curr

Alaska - no

Trixie - no

Symone- yes

Kylie - hope not

willow - no

Sasha - maybe 

Thats only 4 US girls I likely to say yes.

11 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

They aren’t doing AW2 for a long time, unless it’s an international season. There just are not enough US girls left to fill out the cast.

Bebe - yes

Tyra - no

Nazi - no

Bianca - doubt it

Violet - yes

Bob - yes

Chad - doubt it

sasha - doubt it

Aquaria - no1curr

Alaska - no

Trixie - no

Symone- yes

Kylie - hope not

willow - no

Sasha - maybe 

Thats only 4 US girls I likely to say yes.

Didn't Violet say she will never compete in a future All-Winners season after all the vitriol thrown against her for coming for Raja in Fashion Photo RuView?

Also, I think Sasha Velour said in an interview that she's open to competing again.

Edited by Yves

3 minutes ago, Yves said:

Didn't Violet say she will never compete in a future All-Winners season after all the vitriol thrown against her for coming for Raja in Fashion Photo RuView?

Also, I think Sasha Velour said in an interview that she's open to competing again.

Didn’t know that. That’s too bad, I don’t think Violet would be an incredible challenger but  would be the confessional and look Queen. Switch her out for no personality/ no solo wins Sasha instead then.

Violet shouldn't come back for All Winners and I think she's smart enough to know that. With all the winners having Winner+AS budgets, her one selling point will be stripped away:lakitu:

I think Sasha v would do well in all winners now tbh 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

oh you're right. still one of the worst winners ever.

14 minutes ago, Alejandrawrrr said:

Violet shouldn't come back for All Winners and I think she's smart enough to know that. With all the winners having Winner+AS budgets, her one selling point will be stripped away:lakitu:

I kind of want her to come back just to see her whole world fall apart when Krystal Versace and Aquaria walk into the workroom :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

You spelled successful, talented and beautiful wrong

18 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I would love to see an All Winners with Tyra but that’ll never happen in our lifetime. 

:'(

I wonder if Ru has reached out to her in recent years/times? 

From her interview with the gay guy that interviews all the drag queens I highly doubt it

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Please no Priyanka for All Winners unless they allow one elimination on the first episode. 

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

spill about as7 winner

cattt.thumb.gif.b25a2b116c3046efdce85147c414ae8c.gif

2 hours ago, Alejandrawrrr said:

Yeah, she'd buckle under the weight of actual talent :lakitu:

4 hours ago, unino said:

she will compete. she's not doing tour and back to rugirl gigs like the pit stop, dragcon etc. she's planning her comeback.

Yea bc WoW has a bigger budget now. Bianca (and Trixie) go where the money goes lol

This cast is giving me different shades of Jennifer Coolidge

And may the best MILF win!

My AW2 cast being realistic if they were to hypothetically do it now:

S6: Bianca Del Rio

S9: Sasha Velour

S10: Aquaria

S13: Symone

S14: Willow Pill

S15: Sasha Colby

AS6: Kylie Sonique Love

UK2: Lawrence Chaney

CAN1: Priyanka

Holland1: Envy Peru

IDK if Trixie wants to do it. I lowkey don't see any incentive for her to do so. :rip: 

I do think AW 2 will happen again despite the behind the scenes drama for AW 1. I wouldn’t be surprised if AS10 was AW 2 to celebrate 10 seasons of AS. 

I think this is a realistic cast.

1. Bebe

2. Sasha V (if not asked, then use an AS winner) 

3. Aquaria 

4. Symone 

5. Sasha C

6. Lawrence 

7. Kita 

8. Priyanka

• ATRL Moderator

I want Krystal Versace on an all winners so bad.  She’d win. 

Krystal Versace Didn’t even deserve her own win of her season…but she did look pretty I guess..oh and she was ~19~ :shakeno::michael:

Mistress Violet would stomp on these ******* 

Edited by Dula Peep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.