RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I hated almost all of the entrance looks except Kandy, Jaymes, Lala, Jimbo Jessica and Alexis'

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The thing is, I did a deep dive into that pageant after meeting Sasha this season and honestly it's kinda.... basic? 

Everyone looks like a clone and it gives gowns... beautiful gowns. Also, there is no comedy or acting element, which is HUGE on drag race.

Like im sorry, but NONE of these girls are winning drag race lol :deadbanana4:

6a00e55455088488330120a569d65c970b-600wi

Naysha's crowing look is just :rip:

Naysha Lopez wins Miss Continental 2013 title

I have no idea how she won the title 

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

"It must be a CRIME to serve this much beauty" says Naysha Lopez as she stiffly walks into the Werq Room with a busted mug, an Aliexpress prisoner costume with no padding or shape, and a struggling wig.

This is why there shouldn't have been so many All Stars seasons back to back!

ghdjf

14 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Can someone really check how WEAK was the competition that night? :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Can someone really check how WEAK was the competition that night? :deadbanana4:

Naysha Lopez' winning Miss Continental 2013 Performances (Time-stamped  links) : r/rupaulsdragrace

not even trying to be mean but she looks a MESS compared to the other girls 

17 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Like, that.... against THIS? 

c3szbe3zx4zz.jpg?auto=webp&s=5e74768ae03

I'm sorry 

:ahh:

Meanwhile Miss Brooklyn

Just now, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Naysha Lopez' winning Miss Continental 2013 Performances (Time-stamped  links) : r/rupaulsdragrace

not even trying to be mean but she looks a MESS compared to the other girls 

The fact Brooke and that other queen in the black dress lost to... her :deadbanana4::deadbanana4: it HAD to be rigged

Miss Continental girls always kind of look like that tho... imo. How did Naysha win the whole thing though? She doesn't seem particularly well spoken or talented :rip:

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Like, that.... against THIS? 

c3szbe3zx4zz.jpg?auto=webp&s=5e74768ae03

I'm sorry 

:ahh:

As much as it irks me how she refuses to separate from gotmik, she is STILL that *****. Need her back for All winners

Keep Crooklyn and Vilet out of the conversation if you wanna use queens to drag another queen

I

f8b8ae30-28fb-4ccd-a180-4e83f4a42f0a

CALL

cwoqb3w1lr151.jpg?auto=webp&s=f2b3b6e4fe

THEM

sasha-velour-1-1-73d968eb00be4ea08f90d59

MOTHER

175323558_459048975352458_23893839380170

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Keep Crooklyn and Vilet out of the conversation if you wanna use queens to drag another queen

:deadbanana2:

All their answers were a hot mess but Naysha's was just... Aurora Sexton's was the best and she still struggled

Now I see why Sasha C. was so hyped and praised by the pageant girls, like you see her talent show and Q&A and it's truly the best this pageant will ever get  

We truly get to be blessed with Jimbo runways again, we are in for a f-ijng treat ladies. :worship2:

FLt7ov3XsAMqivU.jpg:large

15.png

821a1722575d600e651680e59b34a848.png

RuPaul_DragCon_2022_(52073262836).jpg

FM0khJ6XIAAUaGF.jpg:large

661-1794.jpg

I love most of the cast but literally half of them aren't all stars of the show.

it's almost like a redemption season which is cool but seems like a weird mix. like just compare Alexis' montage to Naysha or Monica and it's clear :rip:

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

We truly get to be blessed with Jimbo runways again, we are in for a f-ijng treat ladies. :worship2:

FLt7ov3XsAMqivU.jpg:large

15.png

821a1722575d600e651680e59b34a848.png

RuPaul_DragCon_2022_(52073262836).jpg

FM0khJ6XIAAUaGF.jpg:large

661-1794.jpg

Is Jimbo basically the only strong look person this season?

• ATRL Moderator

:gaycat4:

Just watched the trailer for the first time and it's good seeing these girls again. But it feels like AS5 casting. A few OGDR queens, a few middle of the road girls from the later seasons, and a few recent fan favorites.

I smell riggory already. That said, I can't see Jimbo winning this at all....and it's kinda sad how they keep bringing these queens back to lose over and over again lmao. Excited for the mess though.

22 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

I love most of the cast but literally half of them aren't all stars of the show.

it's almost like a redemption season which is cool but seems like a weird mix. like just compare Alexis' montage to Naysha or Monica and it's clear :rip:

MTE. Good pick of girls individually but together it just seems disjointed. As it stands now it's still enjoyable for the most part but it would be better if they stuck to some type of theme casting wise. Like, OGDR queens (meaning only S1-S6 girls maybe), or only queens from 10 and beyond, or a cast of campy queens, or a cast of fashion queens, etc...

30 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Is Jimbo basically the only strong look person this season?

Kandy might be able to turn it out, she has the coin.

Also random but Naysha still looks MEH like the taste level is just not there at all it's baffling. 

Nn actually like a lot of these girls but some I’m ???, like is Kahannah (?) just there for Vegas promo :rip:

But yes excited for Jimbo, Darienne, some of the older birds and Heidi. 

James will be interesting. Obviously she has had a lot more hype post drag race but will see if the drag race producers will play ball. 

We already had Kylie as a redemption winner, so wonder what storyline they will go for this time :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Oh wow that's really impressive. Kinda perched tbh, let's see what Naysha brings this time around :lakitu:

I think she's probably set up to be 1st one out tbh... :jonnycat:

I'm here for LaLa Ri's confessionals tbh ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.