RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Darienne’s Lake and we’re all just swimming in it :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Aelita said:

I can tell Jimbo stans are fake af just like her, backstabbers 

:coffee2:

#TeamEveryoneexceptJimbo tbh, CAN'T BELIEVE Y'ALL SUPPORT A BACKSTABBER LIKE HER OMG! 

I said. What I said. Sue me

ugh I simply CANNOT with Darienne, Alexis, Kasha, Jimbo...THESE are what you call drag QUEENS, has a season ever MOTHERED this hard? WoW really ATE with this curation of queens

31 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

These things always ebb and flow. We went from everyone complaining about how white the Hall of Fame was and complaining about trans exclusion to having a melanin dynasty and a string of trans winners.

The growing tension right now seems to be related to the treatment of Asian queens.

I actually agree with this, it will be interesting to see how that pans out. They need to go cast top tier asian queens so the chances are higher. 

Mackie Doll had the look and literally nothing else.

Alexis and Monica look SO GORGEOUS in the werkroom.

Jimbo is an ICON and a LEGEND, the fact that she was cast on US All Stars based on her star power alone is groundbreaking. :clap3:

Jaymes wanted to cry when Jimbo came in, that's her entire schtick, but elevated. :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, theoghon said:

ugh I simply CANNOT with Darienne, Alexis, Kasha, Jimbo...THESE are what you call drag QUEENS

PERIOD.

15 minutes ago, theoghon said:

ugh I simply CANNOT with Darienne, Alexis, Kasha, Jimbo...THESE are what you call drag QUEENS, has a season ever MOTHERED this hard? WoW really ATE with this curation of queens

SmartSelect_20230212_093100.thumb.jpg.b9

• ATRL Moderator

i have one final controversial opinion before we move on to as8 entirely…

sashanetra was the correct top two from the performances. mistress’s song was good but as a finale performance it was clearly dead last. luxx’s was solid. anetra’s was very good and sasha is obviously leagues ahead of everyone else from the season. anetra delivered a pop star performance and sasha ate everyone alive :michael:

10 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i have one final controversial opinion before we move on to as8 entirely…

sashanetra was the correct top two from the performances. mistress’s song was good but as a finale performance it was clearly dead last. luxx’s was solid. anetra’s was very good and sasha is obviously leagues ahead of everyone else from the season. anetra delivered a pop star performance and sasha ate everyone alive :michael:

Being an OAH aside, Anetra’s was boring, forgettable and uneventful. Not a hint of the song made me think “oh this is an ANETRA performance”. Luxx, Mistress and Sasha all entertained while remaining on brand.

The truth is, Anetra has no brand or noteworthy aspects beyond walking the duck, and since she didn’t do that, it was just a generic performance that failed to click with the audience. It’s ironic that she walked the duck every opportunity she got, but not when it kind of mattered most. In the end she was always going to get payola’d to the top 2 so I wasn’t shocked, but I refuse to believe her performance was better than the other 2 (Sasha’s being the undeniable best of course). 

37 minutes ago, theoghon said:

Literally. It’s time an old hag like Bianca wins. 

OMG, clear us. 

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Being an OAH aside, Anetra’s was boring, forgettable and uneventful. Not a hint of the song made me think “oh this is an ANETRA performance”. Luxx, Mistress and Sasha all entertained while remaining on brand.

The truth is, Anetra has no brand or noteworthy aspects beyond walking the duck, and since she didn’t do that, it was just a generic performance that failed to click with the audience. It’s ironic that she walked the duck every opportunity she got, but not when it kind of mattered most. In the end she was always going to get payola’d to the top 2 so I wasn’t shocked, but I refuse to believe her performance was better than the other 2 (Sasha’s being the undeniable best of course). 

mistress’s bored me honestly but i think the second top two spot was anetra’s or luxx’s. luxx had the better track record but anetra had the fan support so it really could’ve gone either way and luxx’s performance (to me) just felt more… minor than anetra’s

i guess we’ll never know what anetra’s big cut stunt would’ve been either. maybe that would’ve been what really brought lotus together? 

there’s also the aspect that the songs are kind of branded for the queens? so it’s just whatever the producers and writers think fits the queens best rather than allowing them to do something that would be really defining to them. angeria, for example, was given a song about track record when she was safe for the entire back half of season 14 :skull: anetra definitely had the weakest brand of the top four (mistress’s song was based off one of her catchphrases/quotes, luxx was kind of thee fashion queen of the season, and sasha played god and was also leagues above everyone else) but i think she did the best with the short straw she drew

Mistress flopped. I'm a stan but the song and performance served nothing. It was between Anetra and Luxx and Anetra had the fan support.

Mistress choreo didn’t fit her which is the problem 

she looked kind off when the dancers were far 

anetra was the worst but those were so subjective (besides Sasha lol ) that they could have picked anyone 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

They really should stop with those corny Disney Channel Original Movie songs and choreo because even Sasha's star power was hindered by how bland and cheesy the song was.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.