RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

To be honest Jimbo winning would make so much sense to launch Global All Stars, I kinda see the vision.

At the same time though, I wish they saved her for that version of the franchise. It doesn’t really make much sense to compete against a full cast of US queens.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Bro, where is Kelly Mantle? I want her back so bad, she is funny af.

This!!!

11 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Bro, where is Kelly Mantle? I want her back so bad, she is funny af.

Tea we NEED Kelly Mantle on All Stars :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

As much as Naysha was a flop on S8, anyone who can win Continental should be considered an AS. 

The thing is, I did a deep dive into that pageant after meeting Sasha this season and honestly it's kinda.... basic? 

Everyone looks like a clone and it gives gowns... beautiful gowns. Also, there is no comedy or acting element, which is HUGE on drag race.

Like im sorry, but NONE of these girls are winning drag race lol :deadbanana4:

6a00e55455088488330120a569d65c970b-600wi

We have some great personalities, Heidi, Jimbo, and Kandy are great for TV and drama, Darienne is good too, nice to see her back. Couldn't care less about the others though and I can already tell the winner will be either Heidi or Jimbo.

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The thing is, I did a deep dive into that pageant after meeting Sasha this season and honestly it's kinda.... basic? 

Everyone looks like a clone and it gives gowns... beautiful gowns. Also, there is no comedy or acting element, which is HUGE on drag race.

Because it’s about glamour and realness. Not acting a whole fool for some badly scripted acting challenge. 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Not Kandy and Kahana being the only showgirls :skull: the lip syncs this season are going to be so mediocre

Lala, Heidi, and Darienne all qualify as strong lip syncers I think + we’ll have the assassins to serve. 

I like the no frontrunner thing. Let's see a good ole fashion competition with a budget (they get one now) and some talent.

Alexis Michelle better have used her time well and come to clear these hoes.

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I dunno… 2 continental  winners have won and one was runner up and literally hosting Canada lol 

and a lot are trans I believe (which is why Brooklyn and naysha winning was a big deal) so couldn’t really even do the show 

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Because it’s about glamour and realness. Not acting a whole fool for some badly scripted acting challenge. 

So not.... drag then? Ok

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and a lot are trans I believe (which is why Brooklyn and naysha winning was a big deal) so couldn’t really even do the show 

Honest question too, how long before we have an inner community struggle with trans girls winning moving forward? I feel the storm brewing fast tbh.

My foresight tells me there will soon be a backlash against the praise towards "natural feminine beauty" like Ru kept commenting Sasha and Kylie on.

Brooke is a top tier ***** though, Naysha... well.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So not.... drag then? Ok

What the fuck lol

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So not.... drag then? Ok

:bibliahh:

What even is this response? What is drag to you then?

Join us in 2023….where “drag” isn’t just defined by who is successful on Drag Races very outdated and mostly corny challenges

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So not.... drag then? Ok

:skull:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Com94VMN11d/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

this is disgustingly sickening? get any one of the UK winners on the next all winners season bc they'd absolutely decimate most of the US winners (blu doesn't count).

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Honest question too, how long before we have an inner community struggle with trans girls winning moving forward? I feel the storm brewing fast tbh.

My foresight tells me there will soon be a backlash against the praise towards "natural feminine beauty" like Ru kept commenting Sasha and Kylie on.

I feel like the girls overall don’t care cause they work with so many trans girls.  And no one really cares about AS6

also most these queens aren’t even wearing body anyway now so that excuse is out the window :dies: 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So not.... drag then? Ok

What does this even mean :bibliahh:

Imo Heidi, Jimbo, Kandy and Alexis have the highest chances of winning. They’re all either Ru faves or girls who have the strongest skill set coming into the season. 

I NEED Alexis to serve the OG delusion again and Let Loose.mp4 on these girls :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, madonnas said:

What the **** lol

Drag is obviously more than just being beautiful.

R we acting new here? :deadbanana2:

Good "Jimbo and Kandy Muse and Some Stars 8" announcement day to everyone :duck:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Drag is obviously more than just being beautiful.

R we acting new here? :deadbanana2:

I mean you did some cursory google image research and came to the wrong conclusion, so it’s not me that’s brand new, just you apparently.    

I think Continental has a talent section too. Their winners are indeed talented (see Sasha, Brooke and Vanessa). Naysha was probably a fluke.

what a cast! heidi & kandy :duca: i remember darienne from s6, i know james, naysha, Lala.. the other girls, especially kahanna look interesting, i think we're in for another great season!

Lexiel

31 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

These things always ebb and flow. We went from everyone complaining about how white the Hall of Fame was and complaining about trans exclusion to having a melanin dynasty and a string of trans winners.

The growing tension right now seems to be related to the treatment of Asian queens.

Edited by Rotunda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.