RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Jimbo ATE the promo look, like wtf :jonnycat:

And this is only the beginning. We’re not ready for the rest of the runways :WAP:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

Top 4 potentials:

Jimbo

Kandy

Darienne

Alexis

wildcard:

Heidi

Jaymes (bc most improved)

can Lala surprise? let's see 

Id say this is the elimination order tbh:

1. Naysha

2. Kahana

3. Kasha

4. Monica

5. lala

6. Heidi 

7. Jessica (why they tested her on AS6)

8. James (maybe even earlier, i forgot about him till i got here 🤣🤣)

top 4:

Kandy

Jimbo

Alexis

Winner Lake

This season is either for Goddess Lake or Kandy. I will throw a fit if Jimbo wins or if they give a win to Alexis before Peppermint.

Let me go watch that Canada season finally :rip:

Kasha, Naysha, Monica and Kahanna being considered All-Stars :rip:

Seems like the producers just picked names out of a hat for this season because in what world was MONICA considered for the show? Jesus :rip:

Jimbo absolutely deserves this opportunity and I’m not even a hard stan for them but they can deliver and that’s what matters most on All Stars. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

She did the same confessional look during CDR too, it’s her thing lol

Im just a hater. 😭 Jimbo is like Jujubee in that we already know she is making it to the finale, and i want someone else there 😭😭

The only thing that can make this right is if the bring back Pangina as a lipsync assain against Jimbo when she wins one of the challenges. 

Darienne is serving im so excited for her 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Let me go watch that Canada season finally :rip:

S1 is the best of that franchise, so it's only correct. S2 is good too, btw.

Naysha is technically an all star yall :dies:

emphasis on technically 

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

And this is only the beginning. We’re not ready for the rest of the runways :WAP:

I'm sure she went all out for this, which is WILD because she already served excellence on UKvsTW :jonnycat:

To think I've seen her last year, probably just weeks after she filmed this and was completely oblivious to it. Ugh! :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, Mrs. Kasha Davis :WAP: Her, Jimbo, and LaLa Ri are the only three I actually like.

I didn't like Darienne in her season, but she will probably be fun to have. Maybe same for Alexis? Kandy is 1000% going to be carried to the finale again, lbr.

The cast def doesn't seem.... strong, but I'm here for the girls to surprise us. (I didn't recognize half the girls as they walked in :toofunny3:)

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

FuGvDcNXgAA79IQ?format=jpg&name=large

that’s your fashion queen of the season!

B*tch I have a signed polaroid of hers, the signature is just like the one in the picture :jonnycat:

Jimbo & Heidi's looks >

:clap3:

That colour + wig on Lala:clap3:

Jessica being back to compete after some many years

:WAP:

I remember falling in love with her in S2, and now she's back to DESTROY these ******* and show them how a true Latina can kick their gringo ass

:WAP:

Jimbo’s star power of being cast on this season after STOMPING on both of their irrelevant seasons because they’re just that powerful :jonny: 

They'll probably crown her so they can convince international girls to come over for GAS, and it’ll be deserved after being robbed TWICE :clap3: 

jumping on the jimbo hate train immediately

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jimbo’s star power of being cast on this season after STOMPING on both of their irrelevant seasons because they’re just that powerful :jonny: 

They'll probably crown her so they can convince international girls to come over for GAS, and it’ll be deserved after being robbed TWICE :clap3: 

spacer.png

#TEAMDARIENNE ALL THE WAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ***** TO COME BACK FOR AGES :WAP:

I will be dragging Dysentery Lake all season btw, one of the most overrated queens ever :bird: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.