RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

Bfr 

I’m a Monica stan and a Jimbo hater. Sue me.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Last comment and I’m out, I cant wait to see Eliminasha Lopez be first out again. Truly the worst continental winner to be on rpdr, but I cant wait to see her be pressed after getting on on Roscoes viewing party. 🤣🤣

So nice of them to give Legendi in Closet an AS for her to win :clap3:an Alaska in AS2 teas 

LaLa, Heidi and Jimbo devoured that shoot. WOW

Kahanna is the only dud, otherwise, some starts and some fan faves at the least :jonny: 

The OJH are out because Jimbo delivered in the promo. 

Alexis Michelle :jonny: i cannot wait to see what she gets up to.

Jimbo's look is so good.

v hype for kandy, heidi, jimbo, jaymes, and alexis :jonnycat: rest of the cast is interesting too, tho idrc for naysha or kahanna :rip:

Naysha looks better on random nights at Roscoes :rip:

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Nnn this got brought up in the other thread too, keep it cute girls! 

JIMBOOOOOO :jonny:

KASHAAAAAA :jonny: 

JESSICAAAS :jonny: 

Can’t wait for inevitable Heidi payola… yay…

It's like... So obvious :toofunny3:

I had a feeling LaLa was in it too considering how much some users were hyping her some time ago :skull:

Anyway, I'm living for this cast. Are they all stars? No, definitely not, but I'm actually so curious to see more of all fo them. The only ones I care less are Kahanna and Naysha, but the former had a sickening entrance look so I'm a little more interested now.

I was so happy to see LaLa, Kandy and Heidi back, I'm sure they'll be TV gold, but I jumped when I saw the early seasons queen. I'm rooting for all of them so hard. Gagged at Jimbo being in this and not even being introduced as a special queen. I guess this season was the testing ground for Global All Stars.

I genuinely can't wait for this to start, I'm so hyped! :jonny5:

This cast is WILD :rip: A couple queens were spoiled to me, but there were still SO MANY gags!

Very excited to see how these girls perform this time around!

So far I'm team Kandy / LaLa / Darienne / Alexis, but I'm also excited to see what Naysha and Jessica bring!

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yeah, wasnt there a lot of Lala ri talk for someone who hasnt been that popular for a while. 🙄 But i still dont see her making top 4 so continue.

Yup, I was (also) talking about that. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it :mandown:

Kahanna's new face is giving Mia Thornton

I kinda dig it

mia-thornton-oh-really.gif

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The OJH are out because Jimbo delivered in the promo. 

She delivered the same confessional look as UKVTW if that is what you mean.

Top 4 potentials:

Jimbo

Kandy

Darienne

Alexis

wildcard:

Heidi

Jaymes (bc most improved)

can Lala surprise? let's see 

so excited to see Alexis and Darienne back :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

I know we hate Jimbo or whatever but I'm so excited to see her on my TV screen again :jonny5: her look is a shoot too

pretty much everyone ate the promo shoot. jimbo, kandy, heidi, lala, and jessica are probably my favourite looks but even the weaker ones (jaymes, kasha) look good

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

She delivered the same confessional look as UKVTW if that is what you mean.

She did the same confessional look during CDR too, it’s her thing lol

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

I know we hate Jimbo or whatever but I'm so excited to see her on my TV screen again :jonny5: her look is a shoot too

pretty much everyone ate the promo shoot. jimbo, kandy, heidi, lala, and jessica are probably my favourite looks but even the weaker ones (jaymes, kasha) look good

kasha might be a boot actually it's ugly the longer I look

heidi and kandy are gonna eat this season I fear, they just have it all. jimbo could falter at girl groups but I'm sure they'll stay away from doing a rusical after ukvtw.

Alexis will be iconic again I'm certain 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.