RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yes. At first they were excited because they thought she was a “mole.” And then as the episodes aired and that didnt pan out, everyone got mad at her for going back when she already had a crown. She did an interview about it.

Hmm. I haven't seen this interview, but I naturally wonder how she's calculating "everyone"; I know a lot of DR fans and don't know anyone who was mad about it. A few vocal haters isn't enough to say that the fanbase was collectively mad but idk.

Anyway, hope she comes back again for an AW season down the line :duca:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

There was definitely some grumbling about bebe having an unfair advantage/doesn’t need the crown since she already had one. The mole theory was interesting but was way too big brained for these producers :skull: 

The mole theory was the DUMBEST thing drag race fans have ever come up with. The girls are constantly being filmed and watched by producers, tf would they need a mole for? :skull:

if they do All Winners too it has to be:

Bianca

Violet

Bob

Sasha V

Aquaria

Symone

Alaska

Sasha C

thats a stacked ass cast mama :jonny5: don’t invite none of them hoes from UK/DU we don’t NEED EM

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

if they do All Winners too it has to be:

Bianca

Violet

Bob

Sasha V

Aquaria

Symone

Alaska

Sasha C

thats a stacked ass cast mama :jonny5: don’t invite none of them hoes from UK/DU we don’t NEED EM

This would be the best cast ever. Also Lawrence/Danny would fit well in this cast, she has the talent and charisma. 

7 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Did I just get spoiled in the chat?! There are annoying lifeless fans out there ugh!

I think it's fair to say that in a way all the queens who get on this show become "stars" and so the All Stars tag line is fair to use. Maybe you personally don't see a queen as a star but someone else does. Not everyone is going to win (duh) and there naturally needs to be a first out queen (see Farrah, Coco, Mayhem Derrick)

Either way excited for the cast reveal today and to judge myself if this cast is full of flops like most of y'all are implying :foxaylove2:

29 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh wow :eek:

wow :clap3:the best reign for a winner? 

The new queens just DON’T compare to the earlier seasons

Drag Race was the best thing ever back then :jonny:

14 minutes ago, Afferty said:

wow :clap3:the best reign for a winner? 

Not sure if it's be best, but it has to be top 3 reigns at least. Can't wait for Shea to get her flowers once Marvel's Ironheart airs.

In all honesty, I genuinely don't know what Monét could've done if she won to elevate her career. Both queens who classified below her in the competition and those who didn't even compete (talking about Bob specifically here) are doing bigger things than her at the moment, while she only managed to book that cute opera gig so far.

I'm no fan of Jinkx, but maybe it was truly the right choice to crown her because she's doing amazing.

All Stars seasons need to be more spread out, there shouldn't be an AS every year. It will continue to be All Participants if they don't allow time for more actual stars to emerge. 

I'm perched for this Ruveal tho, they're always exciting :duca:

how anyone wants a second winners season after the first is beyond me :deadbanana4: 

Why are the RPDR youtube live chats always SO messy :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Alexis, Kasha, and Darienne are going to make such good TV I can’t wait 

Darienne looks FLAWLESS. thats my winner right there.

Monica looking absolutely incredible as well :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

Darienne for the win 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.