RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

9 > 10 > 15 > 14 > 11 > 13 > 12 :supaspaz:

This is what I would probably do 

I actually enjoyed 10 a lot and some of my fav queens were on it 

Highest ratings and weho friends were left in the dust :sistrens: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Dior said:

I would like to see Irene in season 16 

WHAT are the chances of this happening? 

spacer.png

i kinda hope they just skip that and put her on whichever all stars mistress agrees to, i CANT have their dynamic missed out on :jonnycat: like, having her on s16 to prove herself ala shangie/vanjie would be cute, but i feel like she's kinda already acknowledged as a super memorable part of s15 despite her short stay lmao

10 gets maligned bc of the race plot , even tho that was totally a necessary conversation that needed to take place on DR

aquaria, monet, mo heart, asia

mayhem (ya she flopped but she’s still a drag club legend)

vixen (decent queen great television)

yuhua (I LIKE HER OKAY !!!)

and other queens who have undeniably made an impact on the audience like eureka, kameron, vanjie, and the girl with the racist name???? if y’all are listing 12 as above 10 , particularly in the sense of talented/impactful queens ….. i’m sorry luhv but ur simply on CRACK, no miz. more than half the cast has made it to the top 5 either on their initial season or in other seasons. season 12 has jan. AND JACKIE.

• ATRL Moderator

15 > 10 > 12 > 11 > 9 > 14 > 13

10 was good, and between vTW, AS and all the random iterations of the show down the road it'll probably have a good 4 - 5 crowned queens in the cast at some point. 

I still can't believe Sasha Colby is a Drag Race winner. I get so emotional thinking about it. :cries:

1 hour ago, Dior said:

I would like to see Irene in season 16 

WHAT are the chances of this happening? 

spacer.png

here for either that on an early outs AS with her

spacer.png

This deleted scene alone put S10 above a lot of the VH1 seasons 

Edited by Rotunda

S10 got really boring once Monique had left. They should’ve put Asia vs Vixen on bottom2 on the snatch game and sent vixen home 

• ATRL Moderator

15 > 9 > 12 > 14 > 10 > 13 > 11

S10 starts so strong, but no season that has Miz Cracker and Kameron Michaels in its top five can be truly top tier...

48 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I still can't believe Sasha Colby is a Drag Race winner. I get so emotional thinking about it. :cries:

Same. I was afraid she was going to be one the hyped queens that flops overall :jonnycat:

But Goddess really just ended the rest effortlessly 

8 hours ago, Love Again said:

I think they're putting AS on a break after AS9 because I have a feeling none of the S12-S15 top 4 placers are interested in doing AS.

Especially the big names like Gigi, Gottmik, Bosco have no incentive of going back.

I mean.. big names not going back doesn't stop them from creating something. (See: All Stars 5, 6, & 8) We'll have Serena Cha Cha back again before they stop producing another one.  Gottmik wants to come back though.

15 > 9 > 12 > 14 > 10 > 11 >13 

10 is a fine season, but the amount of mini challenges... was too much. Also worst finale.

13 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

I mean.. big names not going back doesn't stop them from creating something. (See: All Stars 5, 6, & 8) We'll have Serena Cha Cha back again before they stop producing another one.  Gottmik wants to come back though.

No one wants to see that.

EscapismRoars

I can' rank them one by one but seasons 9, 10 and 12 >>> seasons 11, 13, 14 and 15.

yall seeing the light with these S10 :cries:

I'm not a got milk Stan at all but if she learned to dance and lip-sync (things she barely did before her season). I could see her doing very well on AS ngl

S15 >S14>S10>S9>S12>S11>S13

S13 is still the only season I couldn't bare to watch fully. I skipped at least 3 episodes before the finale.

9 >/= 15 > 10 > 11 > 14 > 12 > 13

I’m tempted to put 12 behind 13 but the discourse around 13 annoys me more so I’ll put it last.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.