RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

They are not

I think after AS9 they’ll just transition into GAS. I can’t see AS being around much longer because now that its more and more getting out how vindictive the girls their contracts are they’re gonna be less interested to go back

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

THEE superior season WON. thank you mistress, thank you luxx :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Ntm on Gigi she’s one of the most deserving queens of a crown. Had circumstances in 2020 be different she would have won :michael:

No ma'am. Crowning Jaida is top 3 best decisions Ru has ever made in the franchise's history.

9 hours ago, qurl said:

as if booger and lice were not fodder :skull: they were very much “post-drag” drag race, adhd ticktock addicted brain rot dingbats for 12 year olds to seal clap to and y’all ate it right the f*ck up :skull: :skull: :skull: 

You spilt but at least booger and lice had a narrative and brought entertainment and some cute looks even if they over do it at times and it's not always funny, the other girls I said that should leave before were even worse. They don't need to have an entire cast be god tier queens but the first 8-10 out queens must provide some sort of unique talent/looks or just be entertaining while we see the top 6 serve

9 hours ago, qurl said:

i want you to go ahead and name them …. apart from Jaida and Crystal who i already conceded were great queens. please list these great queens from S12

Gigi is a really strong if yall remove the hate gogles, Aiden is strong imo and has a unique style which is enough after a million seasons, Heidi was strong too hence why she went so far, W*d*w was strong too rip, Brita is strong too and so is Rock M Sakura if she stops the cringe

9 > 10 > 12 >= 15 >>>>> 14 >>>> 11 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 13

Sugar and spice kind of made this season unforgettable.

MiB and luxx and Loosey did the rest of the heavy lifting after 

• ATRL Moderator

Why were the reunion looks better than the finale looks? :deadbanana:

11 hours ago, qurl said:

, bc again the tea was that s12 was sherry vs gigi all season but edited in post) 

wait really? what were they beefing over?

12 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

wait really? what were they beefing over?

it wasnt beef it was the production's storyline for the season, skinny fashion queen vs fat camp queen

1 hour ago, unino said:

Thank you Luxx, Mistress, Sugar & Spice!

9 > 15 > 12 > 10 >>> 11 > 14 > 13

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

9 > 15 > 12 > 10 >>> 11 > 14 > 13

facts

9 > 15 > 14 > 10 > 11 > 12 > 13 :gaynetcat4:

I don’t understand pagents 

It seems like a huge waste of money for 90% of people :dies:

14 just felt too long and I don’t personally care for anyone on it 

but if was a solid season 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 hours ago, CBC said:

You spilt but at least booger and lice had a narrative and brought entertainment and some cute looks even if they over do it at times and it's not always funny, the other girls I said that should leave before were even worse. They don't need to have an entire cast be god tier queens but the first 8-10 out queens must provide some sort of unique talent/looks or just be entertaining while we see the top 6 serve

Gigi is a really strong if yall remove the hate gogles, Aiden is strong imo and has a unique style which is enough after a million seasons, Heidi was strong too hence why she went so far, W*d*w was strong too rip, Brita is strong too and so is Rock M Sakura if she stops the cringe

none of these queens are strong and i know u cannot be serious about Rock ….. bffr. Aiden for all her aesthetic (which i kinda appreciated) is giving first out on dragula and was only kept as long as she was as fodder for Brita’s meltdownfall.

Heidi’s cute but she wasn’t on season 12. and i simply cannot get into Gigi’s mug, aesthetic, not her “performance ability” ….. best thing she ever did on drag race was Symoné’s wigs, i’ll give her THAT

43 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

9 > 10 > 15 > 14 > 11 > 13 > 12 :supaspaz:

DING DING DING DING DING !!!!!!!

I would like to see Irene in season 16 

WHAT are the chances of this happening? 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, unino said:

It was not really hard to top S14 and S13 though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.