RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, CBC said:

To add to what other users said, Ru also had a saying in the oldest seasons where he mentioned "e-mail" but with a female pronoun, you can also check Kylie's AS6 entrance line and the t slur for trans people was common at the time

But that's more the reflection of older generation rather than "being transphobic". The t word is still used within the community.

Obviously things changed in 15 years, and it's nice to see change, however some of the controversies I think are blown out of proportion. Like the "she-mail" thing.

On other hand I can totally see how problematic was that mini challenge "female or s slur" from s6. That's on production for sure.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Kennedy ever got asked to do Vs the world or etc... she deserves more money from this franchise tbh.

I would NOT be mad at second place getting 100k these days, this show costs tons tbh.

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Oooh, for the deep cut fans, I have a question!

How does Roxxy being on AS3 with Ben change the whole game? Would Ben still eliminate herself?

How does Roxxy not being cast on AS2 change that game?

Does Shangela still even get to the AS3 finale with Ben and Roxxy having Ru's eye?

Wouldn't Ben vs Roxxy have been smart (her being Jinx's bestie and all)?

:coffee:

Roxxxy wouldn’t have won anything Ben did except the talent show, but Ben would continue to dominate afterwards anyways. 

I could see Roxxxy taking Shangela’s spot and Shangela leaving during the ball. Would be a gag and I could see Roxxxy sending her home potentially. Either her or Kennedy at some point.

Roxxxy not being on AS2 just means they’d probably find a way to make sure Alyssa gets to the finale. I don’t see Alaska losing regardless though. I could see them also trying to get Willam instead of Roxxxy for the Phi Phi storyline they wanted.

phi phi/willam not getting on as1 feels like such a timeline splitting moment honestly. imagine that happens, and then no mimi (and everyone vs. mimi 2.0), and nina/pandora and phi phi/willam are now teams in the running in as1. willam doesnt have as much of a footing wrt her beef with ru/WOW, and phi phi being on as2, in terms of her implications on the competition and the perception of her edit, is not a thing anymore, with someone else taking her place. facecrack of the millenium doesn't even exist anymore. like god :deadbanana2:

Yeah and not seeing Tyra get to grow and do the first AWS really sucked too. 

58 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I wonder if Kennedy ever got asked to do Vs the world or etc... she deserves more money from this franchise tbh.

I would NOT be mad at second place getting 100k these days, this show costs tons tbh.

I recall at one of the Roscoe viewing party awhile ago when she was a guest there, she said that she was invited to do CvtW. 

8 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm not sure if it was intentional :skull:

this's so stupid :ahh:

10 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I can't wait to see how they spin this next season of All (some) Stars :skull:

When it's like AS7 and they don't eliminate anyone

5j5svkN.gif

17 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Nnnn whenever Willam starts his anti-WOW tirades on RC I feel so bad for Alaska since u know she's trying to stay neutral and remain in WOW's good graces dddd :deadbanana2: like, iirc there were rumors she was passed over for AS7 bc of Willam right? It must suck having your friend be the reason you miss out on gigs fff

Maybe in the beginning of Race Chaser but not now. Alaska drags WoW plenty now she fully drank the Willam cool-aid.

Roxxxy only really did bad in the SG and stand-up. She was just outshined in the acting and marketing challenges and didn’t deserve to be BTM for the Makeover. 

AS3 had much easier competition.

season 10 had mediocre to bad challenges but strong runways and lipsyncs which we don't see much now.  

also when will they call yuhua for AS? 

4 minutes ago, unino said:

season 10 had mediocre to bad challenges but strong runways and lipsyncs which we don't see much now.  

S10 is a really good season (second best of the VH1 era after S9) with an excellent cast and I will die on this hill :supaspaz:

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

S10 is a really good season (second best of the VH1 era after S9) with an excellent cast and I will die on this hill :supaspaz:

same. the payola wasn't strong and didn't do much damage unlike S11 and so on.

Nina's makeup skills are so ******* good, like she LEGIT looks like Val, do you know how HARD that is to ******* do? :worship2:

And of course it's ok, it's DRAG AND Val is her friend.

2 hours ago, unino said:

Yeah season 10 is top 3 best runway seasons (along with S3 and AS4).

18 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She can have that lil consolation prize idc. The All Stars crown means nothing since Kylie won. :skull:

*since HOEnet leeched off a quick lil piece of TrinICON's crown.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Drag Race US lowkey died along, simultaneously, with Smelly Fly's drag career tbh :chick1:

Drag Race UK needs to make up for US and season's 4 floppery, with the sole exception of Danny Beard's excellence, cus God knows Fadnada's off-brand ass ain't doing it :chick3:

Random but I was rewatching the S10 reunion and I think it’s the best reunion next to S9 tbh…the drama in that one is top-tier

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Nina is truly LEGENDARY, the way she just takes a 14 inch steaming LOG on season's 13, 14 and 15's top 4s so effortlessly :jonny4:

And then you woke up :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

And then you woke up :rip: 

Some of us never went to bed.

Seasons with finalists, like, such as, Kandy Poos, Mosco and Cuxx could never.

39 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Some of us never went to bed.

Seasons with finalists, like, such as, Kandy Poos, Mosco and Cuxx could never.

But Symoné, Mik, Willow, Angeria, Sasha, Mistress….Nina ain’t seeing them lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.