RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Anetra will be winning AS9, deal with it :coffee2:

She already winning tbh. Coming off a season with the biggest supports on social media ever would do her career a great deal.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t believe this season is almost over. :'( I’ve really enjoyed this season, a lot more than 13 or 14. These girls deserved all the non-elimination episodes that were served in those seasons. 

Willow Pill must be one of the worst FPR guests ever like I kinda like her opinions and her sense of humour but she's SO low energy like it's terrible to watch :rip: 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And Scarlett envy did too in fire island  and next day I watchex her (as a boy) try to cut the line at a gay bar and the bouncer wouldn’t let her in :deadbanana2:. This was during her AS too :ahh:

not this:bibliahh:

i know all stars is already about to be bullshit but this season has been so good i’m going to suffer through it as a thank you

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Willam saying the Toot or Boot section of the reunion is a ripoff of FPR... poppers have officially fried his brain :skull:

Isn’t she sober too now :rip:

Nnnn whenever Willam starts his anti-WOW tirades on RC I feel so bad for Alaska since u know she's trying to stay neutral and remain in WOW's good graces dddd :deadbanana2: like, iirc there were rumors she was passed over for AS7 bc of Willam right? It must suck having your friend be the reason you miss out on gigs fff

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

She ended many uglies in this thread :clap3: 

Oh, so she is aiming for my #1 slot? 

I LOVE an unapologetic *****, she sounds like me. :deadbanana2:

I wish a *** would. 

2 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Nnnn whenever Willam starts his anti-WOW tirades on RC I feel so bad for Alaska since u know she's trying to stay neutral and remain in WOW's good graces dddd :deadbanana2: like, iirc there were rumors she was passed over for AS7 bc of Willam right? It must suck having your friend be the reason you miss out on gigs fff

Alaska made her choice, tbh. She knows Willam is WoW's archnemesis. Thankfully she already has a crown and is well established so there's not much for her to lose. 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Willow Pill must be one of the worst FPR guests ever like I kinda like her opinions and her sense of humour but she's SO low energy like it's terrible to watch :rip: 

I agree that she is typically boring af but she does have an illness that I'm sure affects her day to day.

7 hours ago, Morissette said:

Anetra will be winning AS9, deal with it :coffee2:

She can have that lil consolation prize idc. The All Stars crown means nothing since Kylie won. :skull:

14 hours ago, Femalien said:

Anetra did not need to blow up her face with filler. she pumped her cheeks jaw and lips. and she only 25

She also clearly gained weight since the season, that'll plump your face up for sure + she did get her lips done.

So I remember hearing about how RuPaul has made transphobic comments but can someone give me the actual context? This is my first drag race season so I'm trying to soak in the tea.

4 minutes ago, Cotton said:

So I remember hearing about how RuPaul has made transphobic comments but can someone give me the actual context? This is my first drag race season so I'm trying to soak in the tea.

She basically had a tweet saying something in a joking way that they have a advantage over other queens (while you had queens like Trinity the tuck…)

then tweeted the wrong trans flag when people came for her 

correct me if wrong here 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She basically had a tweet saying something in a joking way that they have a advantage over other queens (while you had queens like Trinity the tuck…)

then tweeted the wrong trans flag when people came for her 

correct me if wrong here 

Hmm that's weird. And then intentionally using the wrong flag hmm

So if even he thinks like that I guess it's safe to assume trans people are kinda shunned in comparison to the gay queens in the community

7 minutes ago, Cotton said:

. And then intentionally using the wrong flag hmm

I'm not sure if it was intentional :skull:

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'm not sure if it was intentional :skull:

Someone should have did these colors in the "Trains For Days" runway in S13. the NERVE that would show :bibliahh:

19 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Hmm that's weird. And then intentionally using the wrong flag hmm

So if even he thinks like that I guess it's safe to assume trans people are kinda shunned in comparison to the gay queens in the community

https://t.co/TcmZuqkKFK

But this week, RuPaul sent a different message. He told the Guardian he would “probably not” let a trans woman on the program, adding: “You can identify as a woman and say you’re transitioning, but it changes once you start changing your body.” His remarks sparked an uproar from drag queens, trans performers and LGBT rights activists who were particularly upset that RuPaul spouted the harmful notion that physical characteristics determine gender identity.

Oooh, for the deep cut fans, I have a question!

How does Roxxy being on AS3 with Ben change the whole game? Would Ben still eliminate herself?

How does Roxxy not being cast on AS2 change that game?

Does Shangela still even get to the AS3 finale with Ben and Roxxy having Ru's eye?

Wouldn't Ben vs Roxxy have been smart (her being Jinx's bestie and all)?

:coffee:

I can't wait to see how they spin this next season of All (some) Stars :skull:

39 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Oooh, for the deep cut fans, I have a question!

How does Roxxy being on AS3 with Ben change the whole game? Would Ben still eliminate herself?

How does Roxxy not being cast on AS2 change that game?

Does Shangela still even get to the AS3 finale with Ben and Roxxy having Ru's eye?

Wouldn't Ben vs Roxxy have been smart (her being Jinx's bestie and all)?

:coffee:

Roxxxy not being on AS2 would change everything. High chance that a S7 girl would have to replace her because they have no choice. And that means Alaska would have a high chance of going home on that makeover challenge. We might even have Katya as the winner if those 3 S7 girls set up an alliance. And god help us if it were actually Trixie :gaycat7:
And Roxxxy being on AS3 won't change much thing. There's no way she would survive past SG with all that acting challenges. But that would mean Ben might not be the one who sent Morgan home.

3 hours ago, Cotton said:

To add to what other users said, Ru also had a saying in the oldest seasons where he mentioned "e-mail" but with a female pronoun, you can also check Kylie's AS6 entrance line and the t slur for trans people was common at the time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.