RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

efsyf6ivmhta1.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0615469e18d5e0a04dff55209782efc2feb672b1

Linda Evangelista :jonny2:

That judge payment must be good

:giraffe:

Im nitpicking, but when someone sitting on "Fashion Photo RuView" missed two OBVIOUS iconic gay references, should they even have the job Roger?

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Man face era is OVA :clap3: 

✈️ DRMX judge 

I wish the same for Naomi because she's been looking ROUGH lately...

Raja look a mess for this week's FPR.... Geez. And not them not knowing the Rebecca reference AND the TWF. Wtf :rip:

30 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Raja look a mess for this week's FPR.... Geez. And not them not knowing the Rebecca reference AND the TWF. Wtf :rip:

I might be blanking, what's TWF?

2 hours ago, Witchpop said:

I might be blanking, what's TWF?

Salina’s look that referenced To Wong Foo movie. 

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I was curious what references it was that they missed without having to endure banter between Fadja and Shallow Pool

Tragic :rip: 

i’ve now been tapped by both J*nkx and B*b on gr*ndr … giving All Winners b*ssy

33 minutes ago, qurl said:

i’ve now been tapped by J*nkx

do you look 14?

yENlTW.thumb.png.c7ba7f026880bb13907e012

Anetra did not need to blow up her face with filler. she pumped her cheeks jaw and lips. and she only 25

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Im nitpicking, but when someone sitting on "Fashion Photo RuView" missed two OBVIOUS iconic gay references, should they even have the job Roger?

Willow did a great job here, much better guest host than Gotmilk

43 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

do you look 14?

Honestly raise the age by 2 years and you wouldn’t have to erase Bob from that quote either

She ended many uglies in this thread :clap3: 

On 4/12/2023 at 12:45 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

Nothing I just don't like her

Is that you Kennedy?

Yeah, it's To Wong Foo. I never watched the movie and even I know the reference.

This week's Race Chaser was insufferable. :deadbanana4: the way they lick Salina's crack so hard it's way too much. To the point that Willam was trying so hard to justify Salina's Metallica outfit. :rip:

6 hours ago, qurl said:

i’ve now been tapped by both J*nkx and B*b on gr*ndr … giving All Winners b*ssy

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

do you look 14?

:bibliahh:

Bobs boyfriend used to tap me all the time lol 

And Scarlett envy did too in fire island  and next day I watchex her (as a boy) try to cut the line at a gay bar and the bouncer wouldn’t let her in :deadbanana2:. This was during her AS too :ahh:

59 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Yeah, it's To Wong Foo. I never watched the movie and even I know the reference.

This week's Race Chaser was insufferable. :deadbanana4: the way they lick Salina's crack so hard it's way too much. To the point that Willam was trying so hard to justify Salina's Metallica outfit. :rip:

Willam saying the Toot or Boot section of the reunion is a ripoff of FPR... poppers have officially fried his brain :skull:

32 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Willam saying the Toot or Boot section of the reunion is a ripoff of FPR... poppers have officially fried his brain :skull:

And Alaska trying to make sense, saying it's obviously a WOW production, and Willam trying hard to call it a rip off of Fashion Police. No ****, Sherlock. :rip: I don't think Willam was even paying attention with the rest of the queens with her, with the constant shout out.

Edited by KaledKalil

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Hagnetra unfortunately :gaycat7:

Anetra will be winning AS9, deal with it :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.