RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What was this? She deleted :monkey:

It was some white twink licking her dress while she sat down and laughed :rip: 

Idk if there’s more context but that was the video 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha is winning this lbr. But Anetra has really grown on me, I really enjoy her and her drag a lot. Definitely deserved Top 4 and I hope we see her on AS in a couple of years.

15 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

She knows she has to play the game in order to win. Everytime Ru complimented she took it as another acting challenge cause she knew she had to show vulnerability when in fact she couldn't care less about his validation.

Curious what makes you say that. Has she insinuated this before or just your feel?

37 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Curious what makes you say that. Has she insinuated this before or just your feel?

Just how I feel. Idk I feel like I get Sasha. She had a pre-Drag Race come up and already made a big name for herself. She doesn't need Ru, a person with a questionable past regarding trans queens, to tell her "i'm the ******* queen of drag and i'm amazed by you" ...she just doesn't. She has to go by the unwritten rules in order to secure the win though. If Ru was less stuck-up and allowed other queens to join him on the panel she'd become a judge a long time ago.

Edited by dumbsparce

Well undeniably this season gave us 2 mega stars 

I want Sasha to win and i want to see Anetra on All Stars 

11 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

S15: Sasha has connections; was the winner from the jump

S14: Willow has connections; related to S11 winner Yvie Oddly.

S13: Symone has connections: related to S12 runner up Gigi Goode.

S12: Jaida has connections: did S11 finalist's Silky's makeup at the S11 finale; friends with Trixie Mattel.

S11: Yvie Oddly; no connections! :worship:

S10: Aquaria has connections: New York It Girl; walked in the winner!

S9: Sasha Velour: has connections (*yells Brooklyn like Brita); won S8 winner Bob The Drag Queen's pageant. 

S8: Bob The Drag Queen; no connections! :worship2:

S7: Violet Chachki: has connections; stole S4 winner Sharon Needles crown.

S6: Bianca Del Rio; has connections; walked in the winner!

S5: Jinx Monsoon: no connections :worship:

S4: Sharon Needles: has connections; good friends with LA queens (Detox, Willam, Raven)

S3: Raja: has connections; walked in the winner!

S2: Tyra Sanchez: no connections :worship2:

S1: Bebe Zahara Benet: no connections :worship:

Bob definitely has connections if we count Raja. Ru already knew her from the scene way before she showed up in the workroom.

6 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Did you expect her to drag the people that are about to hand her 200k?

She knows she has to play the game in order to win. Everytime Ru complimented she took it as another acting challenge cause she knew she had to show vulnerability when in fact she couldn't care less about his validation.

She's not some newbie trying to break through. She has already fought her battles, she knows exactly what's up and she's there only for the money.

I mean I think everyone knows she’s been playing the game, it would just be like any other competition to her, do what she needs to do to win and that includes feeding Ru and Michelle’s egos at all times 

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

I mean I think everyone knows she’s been playing the game, it would just be like any other competition to her, do what she needs to do to win and that includes feeding Ru and Michelle’s egos at all times 

Well true but the difference is that, in this competition, she knows her potential win will cleanse the anti-trans reputation of the higher powers.

Everytime she gets asked "Why now??" she gives a pageant answer but for all we know she could have been auditioning since S1 but got rejected for obvious reasons. Even Michelle pretends that it was up to her (Sasha) if she'd get casted when we all know why now was "the right time".

10 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Well true but the difference is that, in this competition, she knows her potential win will cleanse the anti-trans reputation of the higher powers.

Everytime she gets asked "Why now??" she gives a pageant answer but for all we know she could have been auditioning since S1 but got rejected for obvious reasons. Even Michelle pretends that it was up to her (Sasha) if she'd get casted when we all know why now was "the right time".

This was her first audition 

Sasha did talk about trying to get on the show a couple months back:

You’ve spoken a lot about your daughter, Kerri, being a huge reason that you tried out for Drag Race this cycle and wanting to get on the show. What were some of the things that held you back? Were there things in your mind that told you, "Well, maybe this isn’t the right time?" And how did you get over that?

Well, okay, in all candidness — and I do talk about it on the show, because it is a hot topic about trans people on Drag Race particularly — when I was starting, I won [the drag pageant title Miss] Continental in 2012. Around 2014, I moved here to L.A. to pursue getting on Drag Race. But it wasn’t the right time or market or conversation in the community or worldwide.

Unfortunately, it took a pandemic and people reflecting and being alone with themselves to realize how big a part being trans is of drag. You cannot talk about the history of drag without talking about trans drag or trans people influencing it. I never auditioned, but I knew people in the business and I knew people in production. And I was feeling it out, and I just kept on hearing this pushback of, “We love you but it’s not going to happen because you’re trans.” And that really hurt.

And it hurt my career from 2014 until probably the pandemic. I started not thinking that I was valid to participate in the conversation of drag because I wasn’t allowed to even speak on or about my existence. It was really hard for me to swallow, especially because drag has been my whole life, it’s been my therapist, it’s been my only income. So, for me to not be able to talk about it even just felt so ... it just kind of took away all of my accolades or whatever I had already.

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Didn’t Sasha (or Kerri) say this was her first time auditioning? Or am I mistaken…

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This was her first audition 

24 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Didn’t Sasha (or Kerri) say this was her first time auditioning? Or am I mistaken…

The interview excrept above answers all of our questions.

The difference between her real answer and the answer she gave to Michelle in Whatcha Packin regarding the "Why now" question is quite stark so the assumptions I made are pretty much spot on I'd say.

Edited by dumbsparce

Idk if y’all are getting the drag race ads on ATRL but I’m living, just saw an Asia promo for Werk the World, I’ve seen several WOW promos too (with sugar and spice lmao)

34 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Idk if y’all are getting the drag race ads on ATRL but I’m living, just saw an Asia promo for Werk the World, I’ve seen several WOW promos too (with sugar and spice lmao)

No I literally only get geriatric living communities and conservative dating website ads :skull: 

Literally no reason why

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

efsyf6ivmhta1.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0615469e18d5e0a04dff55209782efc2feb672b1

Linda Evangelista :jonny2:

Your smile is beautiful :jonny2:

49 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

efsyf6ivmhta1.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0615469e18d5e0a04dff55209782efc2feb672b1

Diosa! :gayalipacat3:

"You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Bella Hadid:sistrens:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Man face era is OVA :clap3: 

✈️ DRMX judge 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.