RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The top 4 doing Ru's music video lip sync instead of recording their own song when Anetra recorded that Duck song randomly. :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress and Lux’s air time revolving around Loosey even after she’s gone :gayriahcat2:

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly I’m just pressed she got payola in the 2022 Queens Rate and for the SDAHH crown, but I’m generally fine outside of that besides her antics against Alexis in S3. 

:flower:

That was like 15 years ago... :gaycat7:

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

the way i put this on 2x speed and it still felt like an eternity.

let's just say she's serving very S9 Shea

gwctAbv.gif

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Mistress and Lux’s air time revolving around Loosey even after she’s gone :gayriahcat2:

They know their place in this Let Loose Dragrace Universe :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

Remember, Kennedy was told by producers she had to do something else other than her regular lip syncing for the finale.

And they didn’t give Kennedy enough preparation for Fancy, I think she said it was like the day before or day of?  That song is LONG and hard if you don’t have it all season like the contestants or know it before hand. 

Kennedy’s the blueprint for how any of these queens want to perform these days. Her influence is undeniable and she’s able to sell ballads just as well as upbeat songs. I just wish Drag Race would have given her the opportunity to truly knock it out of the park with the song choice, but she was stuck with Roar, Wrecking Ball, Fancy, and Green Light :rip: 

them songs :rip:

She really deserves a good club banger

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

There also needs to be more backlash for the Rumix song being Blame It On the Edit, even though it’s fitting for this season. Like ASMR Lover would have been SO good, but if they needed to do a song from Mamaru then Just What They Want was right there.

This. Of all the songs they could’ve chosen, Blame It On The Edit is the one I was looking forward the least. Actually they could’ve reused Who Is She too, because Down Under didn’t do that song any justice.

RuPaul makes ONE good song per album, and they rarely ever use it for the Rumix... smh.

16 minutes ago, Subomie said:

RuPaul makes ONE good song per album, and they rarely ever use it for the Rumix... smh.

Nah sis, it's more like two or three. It's shocking how the quality of her albums has dropped after Glamazon and Born Naked though.

I'm excited for the rumix bc the girls will have to write a verse that aligns with the subject of the song so it'll be interesting to see how they're going to approach it. No "snatch the crown", "******* bow down" etc allowed

Edited by dumbsparce

Is Jackie Cox the most forgotten top 5 queen of recent seasons? The way she just disappeared :skull:

Does she even do drag anymore?

40 minutes ago, Riot said:

Is Jackie Cox the most forgotten top 5 queen of recent seasons? The way she just disappeared :skull:

Drag is just one thing that she does. She's Jackie Cox, can't fit her in a box.

But in all seriousness, she's actually still doing drag apparently. The fact I had to check her Instagram confirms she's very much forgotten though.

2 hours ago, Riot said:

And we thank god for that! 

Have there ever been Lil Coxes? She's the most bland, untalented and unfun (is that a word?) person to have ever been casted.

jackie cox has more ig followers than most of our favs :deadbanana4:

Hackie (who I can’t stNd) is still very active in NY lol. Not sure why you would think differently besides the fact that she hasn’t been on TV in 3 years :ahh: 

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Drag is just one thing that she does. She's Jackie Cox, can't fit her in a box.

But in all seriousness, she's actually still doing drag apparently. The fact I had to check her Instagram confirms she's very much forgotten though.

She’s often still walking down hk waiting for people to say hi or call her out :dies: 

NYC queens besides Kandy have been flopping though lol

jax and jasmine will stay booked at least 

The only time I hear about Jackie Cox is when NYC gays randomly see her on Grindr.

7 hours ago, Subomie said:

ASMR Lover is a whole damn bop... If Doja recorded it, you would eat it up

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

ASMR Lover is a whole damn bop... If Doja recorded it, you would eat it up

Megan already did

:eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.