RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Stan-goggles aside, do you really believe Trinity the Deity did not beat Phoney X tinct in the So What lipsync?

loosey-smile.gif

Filler the Block can’t serve a lipsync to save her life. How was she supposed to win a So What lipsync when she can’t move her face to show any emotions for the song? Mother literally ****ed her on stage.

Also she had GottMik levels of payola with the producer pre-written jokes for the roast and the horrid Lucifer snatch game (which ironically should have been Wretchja’s win). She’s lucky Messiah saved her with a sympathy pick into the top 4 over the more talented Jaida.

The way she shouldn’t even be there anyways cause AS4 was Monallah X Christ’s win after Parasite the Tick got STOMPED in the finale lipsync, somehow harder than Peppergod stomped on her in S9.

spacer.png

Edited by Relampago.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Glove runway and Family Resemblance were literally posted together and one has more votes than the other make it make sense

loosey-smile.gif

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Some of us have a brain, I can't say the same for everyone

loosey-smile.gif

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Mess i only voted for one because i did not read the entire post.

i'm not saying anything but 

loosey-smile.gif

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Stan-goggles aside, do you really believe Trinity the Deity did not beat Phoney X tinct in the So What lipsync?

loosey-smile.gif

if moving her mouth like a granny chewing her gum while dressing like crazy woman and literally getting ****** by her opponent? is your winner then sure.

loosey-smile.gif

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Why is Loosey's song blowing up all of a sudden? Hasn't it been like 2 months since it blessed our eardrums for the first time?

not all of a sudden! twitter stans has been building up the hype for like 3-4 weeks then some rugirls started to get along maybe jasmine k.

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

It's either Sasha or Anetra at this point. They are the 2 best remaining lipsyncers and probably will be the public favorites ones to win the whole thing. 

we don't know the format yet so be aware sister. MIB IS coming for the crown.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

just rewatched AS7 and it was the Viv who was probably robbed the most of top 4.

She should've easily won the comedy challenge over Trinity!!

6 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

just rewatched AS7 and it was the Viv who was probably robbed the most of top 4.

She should've easily won the comedy challenge over Trinity!!

Controversial hot take (especially in this thread) but the top four should’ve been: 

Jinx, Raja, Trinity and The Vivienne 

47 minutes ago, unino said:

i'm not saying anything but 

loosey-smile.gif

I was too busy letting loose (ft. lemon and Jan). 

loosey-smile.gif

1 minute ago, CBC said:

interesting top 4

Pp8ZEgP.giff

nnn; I wish Mother TOO was here right now...

loosey-smile.gif

Just now, Subomie said:

nnn; I wish Mother TOO was here right now...

loosey-smile.gif

we need an ouija board in here for our good sis to go in

loosey-smile.gif

Lemon’s new song is a bop! :jamming:

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Now sis, I know you didn't disrespect thee eyecon and original fashion queen of the franchise like that...

nicki-minaj-smile.gif

Honestly I’m just pressed she got payola in the 2022 Queens Rate and for the SDAHH crown, but I’m generally fine outside of that besides her antics against Alexis in S3. 

:flower:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Filler the Block can’t serve a lipsync to save her life. How was she supposed to win a So What lipsync when she can’t move her face to show any emotions for the song? Mother literally ****ed her on stage.

Also she had GottMik levels of payola with the producer pre-written jokes for the roast and the horrid Lucifer snatch game (which ironically should have been Wretchja’s win). She’s lucky Messiah saved her with a sympathy pick into the top 4 over the more talented Jaida.

The way she shouldn’t even be there anyways cause AS4 was Monallah X Christ’s win after Parasite the Tick got STOMPED in the finale lipsync, somehow harder than Peppergod stomped on her in S9.

spacer.png

I died. :rip::rip::rip:

1 hour ago, unino said:

Pp8ZEgP.giff

do you think the format will change to Confess for your life?

Edited by dumbsparce

1 hour ago, unino said:

Pp8ZEgP.giff

I mean, if RuPaul is looking for the real definition of Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent, Mistress should be the winner, I fear. :gaycat5:

Reminder that RAJA the Goddess, Supreme and Deity won more money than any other AS7 queens other than J word, gained more followers than anybody else, had the best look of the season, was HIGH on the talent show, should've won Snatch Game and should've won the Ball challenge.

loosey-smile.gif

Reminder that MIDie Oddly was FLOPPING so hard that Mother Raja Theresa had to give her one star herself so that she wouldn't suffer anymore. MIDie deserved 0 stars actually, the producers had to PAYOLA her girl group challenge win because she kept getting outshined by everybody on that stage (another reminder that RuPaul literally thought that Brooke Lynn won S11, talk about being ERASED and FORGOTTEN).

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by Riot

Just reminding y’all that rajah couldn’t even win a design challenge on all winners  :dies:

Reminder that MIDie Oddly won two challenges across two seasons.

Mother Loose cleared with ease.

loosey-smile.gif

10 minutes ago, Riot said:

loosey-smile.gif

& they were both kinda payola'd oml

loosey-smile.gif

Not parasite the tick :bibliahh: her only interesting moment was from kinx in the roast.  

Also not girls implying flopvie did better than raja in AS7? :rip: Didn’t raja have to gift her a star out of pity? Still not over her losing top 4 over She The Devil :biblionny:

Edited by Twilish

22 minutes ago, Riot said:

loosey-smile.gif

Now wait

She also won zero mini challenges

loosey-smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.