RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Friendly reminder that Roo is going to HELL for handing RATja he AS7 Lipsync Finale money over Yvie GODdly, knowing damn well

1. Yvie STOMPED FADja

2. GODdly's performing days are unfortunately coming to an end sooner than they should due to her condition

3. HAGja flopped NON-STOP in AS7, especially in that lipsync

PooRaul may play favorites, but GOD won't

loosey-smile.gif

Delusional to think raja performed poorly in as7 and to think yvie did better in any way. Mess!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2023 at 2:52 PM, karron0624 said:

Love me a bob performance 

:ahh: 

Glove runway and Family Resemblance were literally posted together and one has more votes than the other make it make sense

loosey-smile.gif

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Glove runway and Family Resemblance were literally posted together and one has more votes than the other make it make sense

loosey-smile.gif

i voted twice in glove, i forgot to bottom boot salina

Sorry Ru Pauls Drag Race GIF - Sorry Ru Pauls Drag Race - Discover & Share  GIFs 

I’m still in shock Raja didn’t make top four in AS7 and Payola xchange made top two

Monét being a Mistress stan and Bob defending Looser makes so much sense to me... like Mother Monét KNOWS where talent relies and Bob will defend the literal devil just to disagree with Mother

Thee Isabelle can't stop taking blessings from Drag Race legends I fear. That's what happens when you bring DYNASTY, TALENT and DRAG together

Pp8ZEgP.giff

11 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I’m still in shock Raja didn’t make top four in AS7 and Payola xchange made top two

Shatja faded after the first 3 episodes and since they failed to give her the only wins she could have there, they had to payola her a few more so she wouldn’t go into the finale with 0 stars (fitting since she is NOT a star). A shame Yuckvi had to be collateral damage in the payola though, considering she crushed Sagja in a song payola’d for her. 

Talent X Legend fairly won girl groups, commercial and TALENT show (something Oldja lacks) and was robbed of a TRL win. She then stomped in all her lipsyncs but Stinkx payola was somehow even more plentiful than Trashja’s.

AS7 was truly worse than AS5, I’ll say that now

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

loosey-smile.gif

Some of us have a brain, I can't say the same for everyone

loosey-smile.gif

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Shatja faded after the first 3 episodes and since they failed to give her the only wins she could have there, they had to payola her a few more so she wouldn’t go into the finale with 0 stars (fitting since she is NOT a star).

Now sis, I know you didn't disrespect thee eyecon and original fashion queen of the franchise like that...

nicki-minaj-smile.gif

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Talent X Legend fairly won girl groups, commercial and TALENT show (something Oldja lacks) and was robbed of a TRL win. She then stomped in all her lipsyncs but Stinkx payola was somehow even more plentiful than Trashja’s.

spacer.png

Stan-goggles aside, do you really believe Trinity the Deity did not beat Phoney X tinct in the So What lipsync?

loosey-smile.gif

Why is Loosey's song blowing up all of a sudden? Hasn't it been like 2 months since it blessed our eardrums for the first time?

Edited by dumbsparce

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Didn't Kennedy lose a lipsync agaisnt Trixie? How is she one of the best lipsyncers?

I have got to be kidding. Have you seen her perform irl? The show ever rigged her to lose a lipsync against Cracker of all people. It doesn't mean ****.

my ultimate drag race hot take is probably that Trixie won that lip synch fair and square.

she was lucky that it was a ballad though :sistrens:

8 hours ago, CBC said:

Panetration is so overrated omfg she's not even top 20 maybe not even top 30...

oop here's the tea. imagine getting stomped by Byvie Moldly of all queens. Ratja was the weakest in AS7 but everyones afraid to say it cuz she's supposedly a "fashion guru" and 300 years old

loosey-smile.gif

Godja consistently outperforms the susposedly "robbed winner" Monet Refund in most acting and comedy challenges. And her runway package is the most unique and memorable out of the bunch. There's no bloody way she's weakest when Yvie's 1/2 stars is given by other.

Edited by Rep2000

also kind of excitied for Sasha to SERVE in the finale. 

if it's top 4, i'm the most nervous for Luxx. in every aspects. MIB has potential and yet to show us much with her performance skills. Anetra might run out of new tricks but she will at least be good.

Edited by unino

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Stan-goggles aside, do you really believe Trinity the Deity did not beat Phoney X tinct in the So What lipsync?

loosey-smile.gif

Monét X Change stans are the most delusional ones. They really think she's better than the LEGENDARY ones, can't believe he disrespected QUEEN Raja like that 

I mean if you think of her you only remember her delusion on her sponge dress (she really thought she did something with that but no one remembers that ugly-ass dress anymore) and her pound the alarm lip sync.

loosey-smile.gif

45 minutes ago, unino said:

if it's top 4, i'm the most nervous for Luxx. in every aspects. MIB has potential and yet to show us much with her performance skills. Anetra might run out of new tricks but she will at least be good.

It's either Sasha or Anetra at this point. They are the 2 best remaining lipsyncers and probably will be the public favorites ones to win the whole thing. 

Mess i only voted for one because i did not read the entire post.

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

my ultimate drag race hot take is probably that Trixie won that lip synch fair and square.

she was lucky that it was a ballad though :sistrens:

This is tea actually. It wasn't necessarily good, but it was better and more fitting to the song than whatever Kennedy was serving (which is crazy because she strikes me as someone who would demolish a ballad).

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Shatja faded after the first 3 episodes and since they failed to give her the only wins she could have there, they had to payola her a few more so she wouldn’t go into the finale with 0 stars (fitting since she is NOT a star). A shame Yuckvi had to be collateral damage in the payola though, considering she crushed Sagja in a song payola’d for her. 

AS7 was truly worse than AS5, I’ll say that now

spacer.png

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

ot: wth were those essays? i dont think anyone here takes this thread too seriously and everyone should know we exaggerate everything on purpose to have a good laugh. yall should be thankful we have this much liberty on this thread 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

why does this feel like people from last year :ahh:

7 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Say it louder. One of the biggest injustices in the series' history :rip:

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Why is Loosey's song blowing up all of a sudden? Hasn't it been like 2 months since it blessed our eardrums for the first time?

Thats how ironic hits happen, the timing is just right and the meme is now popular. For me, it hit as soon as I saw Jasmine on the TikTok lol.

And then the thought of Jan/Loosey together just sends me too lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.