RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Coco Montrese is the greatest lipsyncer in Drag Race herstory!

& the only AS2 queen that deserved a second go!

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I agree with Coco/Chi Chi/Trinity, possibly Alyssa but her lipsyncs can be messy compared to the first three, same with Yvie but I don't really see it for Anetra. She's kind of Denali level for me, with Denali giving better lipsyncs and Anetra giving better stunts. 

The Peppermint, Kennedy and Monet erasure though. :sadviolin:

Replace Alyssa, Anetra and Yvie with Darrienne, Alexis Mateo and Peppermint and we have a list. 

Honourable mentions to Kennedy and Rajah D OHara 

I honestly think I can watch pound the alarm lipsync over and over 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I agree with Coco/Chi Chi/Trinity, possibly Alyssa but her lipsyncs can be messy compared to the first three, same with Yvie but I don't really see it for Anetra. She's kind of Denali level for me, with Denali giving better lipsyncs and Anetra giving better stunts. 

Didn't Kennedy lose a lipsync agaisnt Trixie? How is she one of the best lipsyncers?

42 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Replace Alyssa, Anetra and Yvie with Darrienne, Alexis Mateo and Peppermint and we have a list. 

Honourable mentions to Kennedy and Rajah D OHara 

:clap: Darienne deserves her flowers.

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Didn't Kennedy lose a lipsync agaisnt Trixie? How is she one of the best lipsyncers?

Monet “lost” against Jinkx in the same way Kennedy “lost” against Trixie, let’s not :skull: 

Besides, losing one payola lipsync doesn’t take away from the fact Kennedy can deliver showstopping lipsyncs in the way that 99% of RuGirls couldn’t even imagine.

49 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You cannot be serious

Hated that they switched “main challenge” to “maxi challenge” just to go along with “mini challenge.” It just sounds corny and wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hated that they switched “main challenge” to “maxi challenge” just to go along with “mini challenge.” It just sounds corny and wrong. 

I'm pretty sure it's intended to be a pun of sanitary napkins, specifically maxi pads. i'm surprised it hasn't been protested since it's not a very sensitive joke

katya started it in her season when she referred to a main challenge as a "maxi challenge... with wings," which specifically refers to the winged sanitary napkins

Edited by Femalien

30 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

spacer.png

Why is this not cancelled yet my god

7 hours ago, qurl said:

true but much like just about every other scenario where this is the case, the hate gets directed at the queen and not production. truly the drag race fandom at large is so .. SO blind to the hand production plays in rigging the outcome of each season … i mean we as people who are participating so heavily in online discourse realize it, but i mean the drag race audience still has trouble figuring out who will go home each episode when it couldn’t be more obvious most of the time who has top/bottom placements by amount of confessionals alone. the media illiteracy is so real. but then there’s also people who are choosing to be willfully ignorant to things like this just so they can get another cheap drag in for a queen they don’t like (namely Loosey this season)

Finally, a voice of reason (other than myself)

loosey-smile.gif

Friendly reminder that Roo is going to HELL for handing RATja he AS7 Lipsync Finale money over Yvie GODdly, knowing damn well

1. Yvie STOMPED FADja

2. GODdly's performing days are unfortunately coming to an end sooner than they should due to her condition

3. HAGja flopped NON-STOP in AS7, especially in that lipsync

PooRaul may play favorites, but GOD won't

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

55 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

spacer.png

Raja and Raven clicking the Mistress and Anetra flopped and Loosey had a nice clean look and was the best of the night :oh:

• ATRL Moderator

Rajas pointer sister gig >> Yvies crunchy split.  :mandown:

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

So I agree with Peppermint and Kennedy. Monet (although talented, iconic, and legendary) on the other hand… she’s had some good lip syncs but I think Bob called her out on pit stop for “walking to the back of the runway” when she didn’t know the lyrics to the song; and it’s happened several times. Given that over half her lip syncs were on all stars seasons (which means she won the challenge) it’s kinda lame that she didn’t learn the words to the songs. 

58 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Friendly reminder that Roo is going to HELL for handing RATja he AS7 Lipsync Finale money over Yvie GODdly, knowing damn well

1. Yvie STOMPED FADja

2. GODdly's performing days are unfortunately coming to an end sooner than they should due to her condition

loosey-smile.gif

A voice of reason in this rare moment indeed

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

lmao THEE washes them all

• ATRL Moderator

Coco is the best lip sync artist from that list.  
she never missed.  

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

spacer.png

:clap3:Let Loose :clap3:

Raja Raven Laduca true fashion Queens of the show:clap3:

Others cant relate:eli:

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

The trolling :redface:

10 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Raja still getting the girls mad :clap3: iktr 

Legend things only!

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Panetration is so overrated omfg she's not even top 20 maybe not even top 30...

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

1. Yvie STOMPED FADja

loosey-smile.gif

oop here's the tea. imagine getting stomped by Byvie Moldly of all queens. Ratja was the weakest in AS7 but everyones afraid to say it cuz she's supposedly a "fashion guru" and 300 years old

loosey-smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.