RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I was kind of generous with some girls on this FPR, I hope that wasn’t a mistake

spacer.png

Edited by Relampago.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

How u doing mis amores??? Do u wanna see my cucu?!?!

New%20Picture_zpstkujc6sd.png

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

How u doing mis amores??? Do u wanna see my cucu?!?!

New%20Picture_zpstkujc6sd.png

What… the **** is this? 

Bob was literally 100% right in his analysis of the Loosey vs Luxx thing ….. y’all are so braindead and terminally online it’s painful

1 minute ago, loveisdead9582 said:

What… the **** is this? 

a robbed queen

1 minute ago, qurl said:

Bob was literally 100% right in his analysis of the Loosey vs Luxx thing ….. y’all are so braindead and terminally online it’s painful

Him saying Loosey wasn’t being shady at all and then them literally editing in Monet proving that was false (something they literally never do) during Untucked is Bob being right about the analysis?

I fear we are not the braindead ones.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Cheers said:

a robbed queen

Cynthia??? Like what episode/season is this? Looks like Farrah back right but I can’t tell. 

7 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Cynthia??? Like what episode/season is this? Looks like Farrah back right but I can’t tell. 

S9 2nd episode after her surprise reveal I believe 

32 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Him saying Loosey wasn’t being shady at all and then them literally editing in Monet proving that was false (something they literally never do) during Untucked is Bob being right about the analysis?

spacer.png

u are NOT the braindead expert hunnie. i don’t know who told u that but they lied to u several times. or they’re also braindead.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, qurl said:

u are NOT the braindead expert hunnie. i don’t know who told u that but they lied to u several times. or they’re also braindead.

spacer.png

Did you watch the episode Tamar?

spacer.png

Not me trying to be fair for FPR… this will be the last time

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by CroNich

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

Actually trying to figure out how this is such a hard concept to grasp. :rip:

Bob did all that talking and theorizing about Luxx and her comment saying that's not what Loosey was doing just for Loosey to outright say yes I did want to put you at a disadvantage. The worst part is people here seeing it and still trying to say Bob was right, huh??

6 hours ago, Desire said:

The way I thought one of y'all edited this gif until I finally watched Untucked today:deadbanana2:

loosey-smile.gif

That’s precisely why I ran to gif it after Untucked ended. Camp! :dies:

The makeover was lowkey bad (just like majority of runways this season).

7 hours ago, qurl said:

I agreed that it's problematic, but Loosey admitted to it in untucked -- but also the pairings were perfect to me. 

but about the Loosey and Luxx doing the same thing with the second place/I should have won, but with two different vibes.. I agreed. 

3 hours ago, EscapismRoars said:

I agreed that it's problematic, but Loosey admitted to it in untucked -- but also the pairings were perfect to me. 

but about the Loosey and Luxx doing the same thing with the second place/I should have won, but with two different vibes.. I agreed. 

i’m just getting at the point Bob was making that it would not be light shade for Loosey to intentionally pair Luxx with someone not of their skin color as a way to deliberately sabotage her. that’s more than light shade, and i think that Loosey can and was being strategic without trying to use Luxx’s race against her as a way to make her stumble

Loosey is not the person a lot of ppl in this thread or out there on twitter want to paint her out to be, there’s just always a hate bandwagon for a couple girls each season that get edits similar to the one she got, as well as boner bandwagons for girls like Mistress/Luxx/Sasha

28 minutes ago, qurl said:

Loosey can and was being strategic without trying to use Luxx’s race against her 

This I agree with 100%.

HOWEVER, due to the castings of the ladies, it was VERY OBVIOUS that the goal of the producers was the make sure SOMEONE (namely Luxx) did not get an exact clone like EVERY OTHER PERSON did, how can no one see that?

Even if Luxx got the teacher who looked like her, Sasha wouldve gotten the other one, so it was always uneven to cast 99% clones and one random teacher.

It looks like all of the S15 queens are in LA. They’re probably getting ready to film the reunion and finale.

11 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

It looks like all of the S15 queens are in LA. They’re probably getting ready to film the reunion and finale.

it's not a secret they're filming April 1st

Do they film several winnes at the final or are we gonna know who wins on april 1st? 

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.