RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

omg! 

Not one post sis lol 

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

omg! 

Mistress going full Tanya Harding? /s

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Mistress going full Tanya Harding? /s

Did she and Luxx turn on Anetra since Loosey isn’t there for them **** with anymore? Jk jk. Glad it’s not real.

So I stumbled upon this review podcast and they are funny as hell. Even if you don't agree with their opinions, they're still entertaining.

MIB is so overrated on here

like sure she's a good personality for the show but her track record has not been the stellar showing her stans think it is 

Ouuu this SMACK CAM :jonny5: The way Bob sees Sasha as a black woman for some reason :jonny5:

Edited by Bimbo

Did Bob watch Untucked? Where Loosey said she did that because of the competition? :rip: thank God Monet is there, because Bob can get annoying very quickly. 

It's been said before but Bob has become VERY annoying on Rivalry/Watchery. Hope he gets clocked and put in his place more going forward

5 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

like sure she's a good personality for the show but her track record has not been the stellar showing her stans think it is 

Not a stan, but she has been in the top a lot 👀

5 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

Not a stan, but she has been in the top a lot 👀

She has been top safe (which isnt much considering toward the end of the competition you are either top or bottom). She have been in the top portion i believe the same amount of times of sasha and Anetra, with Sasha and Anetra actually winning. I think lux has the least amount of tops but more wins.

Anyways, its 2023 and track record doesnt matter. Ask the current reigning 😝.

12 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

2:00 minutes of pure iconicness. The work of a mastermind, a genius.

loosey-smile.gif

I dont think I've ever wanted a queen to win as much as I want Mistress to win.

She's the mother I never had. The sister I wish I had. My most beloved friend. I love her with all my heart.

loosey-smile.gif

Just now, Shinning said:

I dont think I've ever wanted a queen to win as much as I want Mistress to win.

She's the mother I never had. The sister I wish I had. My most beloved friend. I love her with all my heart.

loosey-smile.gif

Mistress is talented, clever, sassy, with a great sense of humor, and with such a big heart. The range our future winner has is unmatchable. 

Although I can't remember the last time I was rooting for all four finalists this much really. They all deserve to win, especially Mistress.

loosey-smile.gif

12 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

2:00 minutes of pure iconicness. The work of a mastermind, a genius.

loosey-smile.gif

OMG, they showed Willow doing the "binge viewing" thingy after this video and hers is SO bad lol. 

Jaidas and Michelles were soooo good too.

18 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Love me a bob performance 

She ate both Loosey and Salina up, yup :clap3:

Naomi was so much funnier and c*ntier on the Pit Stop with Monet than with Bianca. This one was kinda blah.

Mess where did I just post cause I swore I just posted this in here 

edit: and it was already posted :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

I knew Bob was going to include the Ross clip as soon as the performance started :toofunny2:

I'm seriously still shook that people can actually tolerate Bob and Monet's podcast :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I'm seriously still shook that people can actually tolerate Bob and Monet's podcast :deadbanana:

Right :deadbanana2: Bob and Monet are so funny together and seperately outside of SR environment but I can't enjoy them in SR. Also Monet >>>>> Bob as pit stop host.

10 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

Who’s still stanning track record on a rigamoris ass show but also it’s about way more than track record I mean Sasha and Lux pretty much have flawless track records but they haven’t been able to truly deliver anything iconic this season. Unlike Mistress.

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuu this SMACK CAM :jonny5: The way Bob sees Sasha as a black woman for some reason :jonny5:

Bob is so annoying, I don’t get the hard stanning for her, Monet at least attempts to be neutral, Bob so biased as ****. 

11 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

track record was a thing probably until Season 5. The final four a picked way before the show airs, let’s not pretend this show is anything but rigged. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.