RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Citing BQ or r/Rupaulsdragrace as evidence to justify your opinion should be a warnable offense 

spacer.png

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Right? :skull: The only time Ginger deserved to win anything was Snatch Game (but even then Kylie did better, funnily enough). She honestly shouldn't have been cast at all, I get it with the AS1 girls because AS1 was a flop but getting cast after doing AS2 was just inexcuseable.

Rumour has it she was invited back because AS2 was right after s7 and her grandfather passed during that time so she was in a really bad place but ye she shouldn't have been invited back :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Omg Malaisya looks so good :eek: :clap3:

dare I say she's looking better than Spice herself :eek:

13 minutes ago, Afferty said:

I hope that Malaysia learned something from this experience, because she looks rightt 

Damn :eek:

• ATRL Moderator

Here’s the facts about Kylie.  If it was a 2 winner per episode season she would have had 3+ wins.  I think people downplay her track record, but I still think Rajah should have won. 

• ATRL Moderator

I think gingers extremely funny and talented but if you wanna talk about inauthentic queens she’s just about the fakest reality tv personality there’s been in the entire rpdr universe.  She’s mega calculated but it’s so insincere and idk I think that’s why a lot of the fanbase doesn’t like her (the ugly runways don’t help either).  

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

No, my autocorrect messed up that post. I meant that queens who got early wins are predetermined top4s. Ru is not really impressed by them, he just acts like he was impressed.

I take a lot of edibles but to say ru wasn’t impressed with gigi, symone, angeria first few weeks seems wild to me :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Rumour has it she was invited back because AS2 was right after s7 and her grandfather passed during that time so she was in a really bad place but ye she shouldn't have been invited back :sistrens:

I thought that she was invited back after someone dropped out last minute. Iirc she only had 4/5 weeks to prepare whereas her competitors Had something closer to 3/4 months. It’s possible that both things are true. Maybe they wanted to give her a fair shot?

20 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I think gingers extremely funny and talented but if you wanna talk about inauthentic queens she’s just about the fakest reality tv personality there’s been in the entire rpdr universe.  She’s mega calculated but it’s so insincere and idk I think that’s why a lot of the fanbase doesn’t like her (the ugly runways don’t help either).  

This spill :siptea:

AS2 Ginger > AS6 Ginger.

Better runways and better in the challenges - unfortunately she simply got lost in the shuffle of AS2. I was genuinely rooting for her pre-season AS6 but she flopped. 

Ginger ate this with Monét X Legend though 

29 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I thought that she was invited back after someone dropped out last minute. Iirc she only had 4/5 weeks to prepare whereas her competitors Had something closer to 3/4 months. It’s possible that both things are true. Maybe they wanted to give her a fair shot?

She was Adore's replacement

5 hours ago, DR0GO said:

What is the general consensus on Kylie winning AS6?

Seems like it was always cast with the idea of Adore winning imo. I bet production had hands on Ginger, Eureka, Rajah, and Adore as finalists. 

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

I hope that Malaysia learned something from this experience, because she looks rightt 

Kennedy Davenport could probably literally win drag race with Spice's aesthetic.

Like stop and think about that... most if not ALL of Kennedy's critiques were runway based.

Prob my fave moment of ginger on AS6 along with her snatch game. She ate this lip sync up and was able to keep up with Mayhem

Ginger is very talented but just doesn’t come across well on tv and that’s just what it is! If they were to cast anyone from as2 it should be Tatiana 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

She was Adore's replacement

I thought she was invited last minute for as2. Did I get those mixed up?

I thought she was brought back because she actually deserved to stay over Katya on AS2 (though Diana’s lines weren’t Katya’s fault). Her outfit was worse though so oh well. 

9 hours ago, Subomie said:

Walk That Duck and Let Loose were the only moments of this season I'll remember in a few years time.

100%

Walk That Duck lowkey payola'd into every episode tho

Let Loose was all organic, legend tingz tbh

loosey-smile.gif

poor Fadstress Isabully Dookeys and her quick lil confessionals

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.f03cb0bf35d174307d6de0

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

9 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

100%

Walk That Duck lowkey payola'd into every episode tho

Let Loose was all organic, legend tingz tbh

loosey-smile.gif

poor Fadstress Isabully Dookeys and her quick lil confessionals

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.f03cb0bf35d174307d6de0

Mistress's confessionals are already iconic sis, just as iconic as probably Loosey's weekly meltdowns 

loosey-smile.gif

13 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Mistress's confessionals are already iconic sis

loosey-smile.gif

Oh yeah? Name 10. Meanwhile, Let Loose.

loosey-smile.gif

3 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Oh yeah? Name 10. Meanwhile, Let Loose.

loosey-smile.gif

2:00 minutes of pure iconicness. The work of a mastermind, a genius.

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by SinnerCity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.