RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Omg imagine Bob and Monet replacing Ru and Michelle?????????

No idc I would live

This would be the best outcome imo. Monet replacing Ru and Bob replacing Michelle :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I think Raven hosting would be the best option to be honest, with Raja being her nicer, more motivating Michelle. Any of the other queens hosting this, I just don’t think I’d be able to take it as seriously. And I think Raven & Raja would be able to critique and appreciate different types and styles of drag appropriately. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I would never watch another episode

59 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The answer has always been clear

vprra2ubf8x01.jpg

ugh this would be so iconic but I feel like Asia has no online presence? i never hear anything from her :dancehall3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Asia should've been a breakout star from S10 with an All Star appearance and crown under her belt by now, but idk... I think she didn't really enjoy the experience.

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, CBC said:

This would be the best outcome imo. Monet replacing Ru and Bob replacing Michelle :jonny5:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I would never watch another episode

ugh this would be so iconic but I feel like Asia has no online presence? i never hear anything from her :dancehall3:

She’s too busy hosting the Vegas Drag Race show, she is getting that real world experience :clap3: 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

The answer has always been clear

vprra2ubf8x01.jpg

it's only about time for her to sue ru and wow

Edited by unino

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I feel like if they were the hosts they would be way less PG with their critiques though. Of course they don’t wanna keep it all the way real for PFR and have the girls getting all butthurt about their opinions. 

Which is understandable, but still... Anyway, fans would never let Raven hosting slide because of the blackfishing and racially insensitive remarks.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Which is understandable, but still... Anyway, fans would never let Raven hosting slide because of the blackfishing and racially insensitive remarks.

Nor should they!!!

Asia is a flop irrelevant loser who murdered animals on stage hihi:celestial2: 

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

where's TOO when we need her? :fonso:

14 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Asia should've been a breakout star from S10 with an All Star appearance and crown under her belt by now, but idk... I think she didn't really enjoy the experience.

She really should've and was primed to return with the ultimate come back story following the butterfly fiasco but the nasty and you know what fans turning on her over that LIGHT Vegas show drama was her last straw. After that and her bestie Kameron barely doing drag anymore, I don't think she'll ever return. 

Such a pity that both her and Peppermint should have been brought back and both had crowns or at the the very least been 2x finalists by now. 

Sugar & Spice’s Drag Race :heart: 

The way this thread would absolutely implode on itself if Monét were to host DR :jonny5: I’m HERE for it

I loved the X Change Rate too

If Monet hosted Drag Race the only person imploding would be Bob judging by her behavior when all the attention was on Mo in the AS7 Sibling Watchery

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

14 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

@TheOnlyOne

mistress-kiss.gif

edit: gif didn't work :ahh:

Edited by unino

Raven is not a bad host, she does pretty well on her wow show Painted with Raven, however she's not a good fit for Drag Race. 

Honestly, I would say the best option would be Symone, she's seems naturally funny without needing to tell jokes and she has a lot of charisma. Her moment on last year's finale really showed that she could host the show eventually, and it would be such an easy transition for the audience.

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

She’s too busy hosting the Vegas Drag Race show, she is getting that real world experience :clap3: 

And I love that for her but she deserves to be GLOBAL to host a GLOBAL drag race show :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

She was ahead of time, vegan was a fad :clap3:

ARE YOU READY TO LET LOOSE?!!

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

The animals were dead before they even hit the stage

And she's less of an irrelevant flop loser than Aquaria who threw a crybaby fit over not being the only drag race Aquarius and built her entire career off of her love and stanning of the biggest racist in the community, Eureka who said the n word and needed to use "being trans at the time" as an excuse before having a come to jesus moment with Shakira to teach her racism is wrong, or Kameron who quits drag the minute she gets a boyfriend.

Asia remains the star and icon of S10. Between the butterflies, the slap, having the best runway package of the season, correctly saying Cr*cker is not a star, and reading Ru for fiflth at the reunion, literally all the best moments of S10 from from legend Asia 

tumblr_p7wxq9Xyri1rnvzjvo2_400.gif

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The animals were dead before they even hit the stage

And she's less of an irrelevant flop loser than Aquaria who threw a crybaby fit over not being the only drag race Aquarius and built her entire career off of her love and stanning of the biggest racist in the community, Eureka who said the n word and needed to use "being trans at the time" as an excuse before having a come to jesus moment with Shakira to teach her racism is wrong, or Kameron who quits drag the minute she gets a boyfriend.

Asia remains the star and icon of S10. Between the butterflies, the slap, having the best runway package of the season, correctly saying Cr*cker is not a star, and reading Ru for fiflth at the reunion, literally all the best moments of S10 from from legend Asia 

and she was the only one that got the vixen's back when she was clocking eurekkka for her racist comments at the reunion

I always thought Asia was kinda boring (S10 in general is a MESS… idk how ppl like it) but she was absolutely correct in saying crack isn’t a star! 

spacer.png

Asia was the STAR of S10. 

Better runways than Aquaria. Better confessionals than Monique. Hell even better at arguing than The Vixen. 

Truth be told, nepo baby Aquaria must've secretly paid off the butterfly company to rig Asia's boxes with dead insects cause she 100% would've and should've won otherwise. 

47 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I wish she’d murdered you

I don't see what y'all see in Asia, I'm sorry. She's so boring to me, especially for a pageant queen's standard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.