RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

anetra - C-NT + lipsync ability

loosey - ---T

luxx - CU-T 

mistress - ***** 

sasha - CU-T + lipsync ability 

salina C--- + lipsync ability

the top four is evident I fear :giraffe: luxx and mistress can lipsync well too and there's still time to show nerve

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

loosey has charisma and the nerve to be that delusional out loud on television:fan:

what uniqueness does lux have exactly, no shade because she's one of my faves this season but...

I agree. I'd say Luxx has nerve but lacks uniqueness. She's not afraid to gather the girls and cause some drama despite being one of the youngest cast members of the season

5 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Salina is better than both. Her Celine lipsync served at least 3 styles all executed perfectly with smooth transitions and convincing emoting.

U mean the one lipsync where she ripped off Bob?

Ok :fan:

Just finished the ep

Anetra is a good lipsyncher, but NOT top tier, like Jorgeous, she would get killed in a lipsycnh that was face focused.

Top tier stunt queen and performer though and thats the DIFFERENCE. 

Shangela and Alyssa are LIP SYNCHERS 

Can you imagine sitting in a dressing room and having to try to hold a conversation with Naomi Smalls and Plastique Tiara? :deadvision:

Like, these girls are void if ANY sort of intelligent wit, unless it's an insult about someone else's looks.

Violet remains superior, style and wit >>>>

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Anetra could only wish to serve a lipsync like this: 

She doesn't have the range, only the tricks. :bird: 

Speaking of, why is this the only video on YT of the best lipsync of all time?

the quality :bibliahh:

this lipsync discussion is so boring cuz it always comes down to diff queens having diff styles :celestial5:

Anetra jumping over Marcia was one of the best stunts we’ve ever seen, but I think it’s a huge stretch to compare her to people like TKB and Coco Montrese. Anetra really lacks range and emotion compared to the best lip syncers.

The way people really want to trash Anetra, when queens who actually can lip sync are a dying breed on Drag Race. If we actually get 2 or 3 per session it's already a lot. :rip:

Specially those who are doing the most because of Marcia's elimination. :deadbanana4:

just saying but anetra would do MILES better than aja on Legendary.

Not the random Anetra hate train. THE breakout star of Season 15 remains unbothered.

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Alyssa is such a trash lip syncher

Like, the Rih lipsync was her flopping all over the floor

55 minutes ago, unino said:

just saying but anetra would do MILES better than aja on Legendary.

:rip: not when Leiomy had a fit the from the talent ep on twitter

Edited by KasioKas

Y’all dragged Jorgeous and Jasmine relentlessly so ion wanna hear the sympathy cries for Shatnetra.

Anetra literally had one good episode, if they didn’t do the talent show, literally no one would care about her. Anetra is so far from well rounded, that would be fine if she was a well rounded lipsyncer but she can literally do ONE thing and only ONE style form what we’ve seen. The definition of a one trick pony.

She’s literally like Aura Mayari level but gets treated like she’s stomping every week when she’s basically always low or safe :deadbanana4: I mean I’m glad she got rid of Mancia Mancia Mancia and the lipsync was good, but the way she’s getting praised you’d think she served a Chi Chi And I’m Telling You level performance.

I also think a lot of my criticisms come from the fact Anetra is just getting overpraised. Like people wanting her to win the season are on one cause Mistress/Sasha are stomping on her and even Luxx is someone I’d put ahead of her. Hell, maybe even ****ing Loosey.

Anetra puts on a good lipsync show, but when we compare her to girls like Tayce who also specialized in performances, it’s absolutely blasphemous to say she deserves to win and she’s the best lipsyncer of all time :rip: 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Like, the Rih lipsync was her flopping all over the floor

!!!

uses the same faces and moves. boring. 

The OBSESSION and unhinged hatred

The way it's giving Aja (atrl version) :toofunny3: So embarrassing

58680e6971e8f4a0ef2539f7c6678d952fb911f2

51 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The OBSESSION and unhinged hatred

The way it's giving Aja (atrl version) :toofunny3: So embarrassing

58680e6971e8f4a0ef2539f7c6678d952fb911f2

They cant stand the fact that Anetra has true STARpower when shes on that damn stage. Its funny to see how they try to cope

now this is a lipsync (it already starts at 21:06)

'I'm serving #TheBestICanDoRightNowInThisSituation' 

Kinda want them to bring back the conjoined twins challenge, but I don't think that ridiculous lipsync could be replicated 

Seeing a lot of names thrown around in this mess but where is the spotlight for the range ChiChi DeVayne provided in lip syncs?  All the flowers for an angel gone too soon. 

I can't...

4c9b40573e2058c158686fa226deccaa43b58a98

Me looking at @Relampago.s rants

Edited by KaledKalil

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Can you imagine sitting in a dressing room and having to try to hold a conversation with Naomi Smalls and Plastique Tiara? :deadvision:

Like, these girls are void if ANY sort of intelligent wit, unless it's an insult about someone else's looks.

Violet remains superior, style and wit >>>>

Don’t disrespect legend Naomi like that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.