RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The worst Pit Stop this season is still Jinkx. Just pure unadulterated cringe.

LOUDER

Maybe i'm biased but I can't stand her ass after AS7. I still go back to the girls bullying her in S5 for a good cackle though

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

LOUDER

Maybe i'm biased but I can't stand her ass after AS7. I still go back to the girls bullying her in S5 for a good cackle though

"What was your favorite moment"

"Seeing you in the bottom"

:toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The worst Pit Stop this season is still Jinkx. Just pure unadulterated cringe.

Tea, but Plastique is giving her a run for her money :deadbanana: I'm watching now and keep pausing to do other stuff cause she's SO dull.

44 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

LOUDER

skdjdjd lash the babyboi kinkster 

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Y’all know I hate jinx but I actually thought her being so high she could barely function on the pit stop was hilarious 

i found it funny too. plus since they had a report with Bianca it made it better. they need to book pit stop guests based off who the host is …. they should have gotten a bunch of older season queens to volley off Bianca but instead they got dumb dumbs like Scarlett and Plastique , doesn’t work

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I thought her talent show number was phenomenal and I was so excited to see her explore more of that kind of off center humour in her drag but she really gave NOTHING after that moment

Screaming at us losing Bianca and Jinkx in their first episodes :rip:

Jinkx has one of the most memorable lip syncs from her original season ….

Guessing Plastique on All Stars is coming very soon because why would they invite that dull ass girl on the pit stop especially when the "tiktok queens" have all left :deadbanana2:

Go Plastic, give us NOTHING. What a waste of time. :ahh:

8 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Who needs to go into the Spoiler thread when the Roscoe's viewing party exists ? :heart:

Please NO ONE posts who they announce as their next guests because it's always a spoiler (they're most likely losing or sometimes winning)

That’s why I skipped a week and always watch the previous roscoe’s instead of the brand new ones

plastic is so bland i rather have the twin than her :rip:

7 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I love Jinkx, def one of the best all rounder winners for me

Glad she's enjoying huge success with Chicago on broadway!

she can't perform can't sew  :deadbanana2:

The way everyone bombed except Loosey and Luxx and they weren't even amazing just not terrible like everyone else. :rip:

The judging was correct though, other than they could have double shantayed and kept Marcia for next week. I guess they don't see her as a finalist. 

bianca should just kick plastic out after 5 seconds in

so sad for Marshia, but if it wasn't this week it would have been next week because the top 5 is going to be so strong once titty is finally gone

two challenges in a row when i was certain mistress was a clear winner just for her to flatline and be saved by, her runway i guess :skull: 

no one saying anything on sasha's Ivana Trump wig :skull: 

luxx noir detroit/looser won but they were mid anyway, those white teeth jokes were so unfunny .. shame they didn't use the Loosey LeSafe joke, i cackled

Salina's awful dress, that necklace :ahh: gurl has no taste, can't believe she has overstayed marcia

1 hour ago, unino said:

she can't perform

literally performing on BROADWAY right now lol widen your definition of perform

Marcia should have had that cute Dela/Katya/Cracker edit at being top 5 and not making it to the end, tbh (with her winning the Rusical and then being eliminated). Salina should have gone weeks ago and Loser should have placed 6th. :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Nnnn they clearly meant dancing.

Jinkx's strengths:

Acting (/improv)

Comedy 

Jinkx's weaknesses:

Dancing (/choreo)

Sewing

Designing (/fashion taste in general)

And her makeup is usually just ok. She's obviously great at what she does well, but it's pretty inaccurate to call her an all-rounder.

2 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

we are talking about drag queen so you guess.

Kinks is the source of all these weaponize your BFA queens and its time we talked about it

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I know english is not Plastique's first language but GOD is this Pit Stop hard to watch. Girl has no personality.

People are doing too much with the Anetra vs Marcia lip sync when only one of them (Anetra) gave a good performance 

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Daylight said:

People are doing too much with the Anetra vs Marcia lip sync when only one of them (Anetra) gave a good performance 

So Marcia gave a bad performance? You're delusional.

20 minutes ago, Daylight said:

a swiftie wants to come for marcia who stans ariana?

rupaul's drag race all stars 3 gif | WiffleGif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.