RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Imo, best night of the look was Sasha’s weed one.  Just pure high camp excellence

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I drag Marcia a lot but I don’t hate her

that being said I could have seen her in the bottom this week. The Easter egg biker outfit has been done before way better, then she added two more completely white outfits with silhouettes we’ve already seen on her, boring. Beyond them not having wins yet, next episode has gotta be her or Malaysia for the chop 

Malaysia must be sucking producer dick at this point. Home girl has been serving dust for the last 3 episodes…

Wtf was the editing on that lip sync, they literally kept cutting away during the wordiest parts to the judges stank facing

girl I can't relate to the Spice love

Spice gave nothing and was saved from the bottom repeatedly

People aren't talking enough about how ugly Marcia's second outfit was

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Wtf was the editing on that lip sync, they literally kept cutting away during the wordiest parts to the judges stank facing

It was edited like a double sashay lmao so weird 

5 minutes ago, Hannah Hunt said:

It was edited like a double sashay lmao so weird 

Right lmao like why do all that if it's not a double sashay

and more importantly just show the lip sync and let it speak for itself, nothing pisses me off more than when i'm watching trying to make up my mind and it keeps cutting to Ru going :gaycattel:

4 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

Spice ate that ***** up. It’s rigged. Don’t @ me.

The editing was way too bad to really say who did worse, but Spice definitely didn't "eat" lmao

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

The editing was way too bad to really say who did worse, but Spice definitely didn't "eat" lmao

I disagree. Salina was way too serious for that goofy song. 

and i feel bad for Salina because she probably had no idea the lip sync would be portrayed badly and is now embarrassed at some viewing party feeling like she just gave a terrible lip sync and Ru hates her :skull:

Mistress & Anetra did better than Sasha but they all did great anyway.

I think Malaysia should’ve been in the bottom over Loosey. Her silhouette is getting tiring and her racer was the WORST. But they want Loosey to crack so it’s whatever.

And yeah, that should’ve been a double sashay.

Cute episode though.

who is picking these lipsync songs? That song they did tonight should have never even been considered, no shade to LNX cause he has other songs that might work but NOT this one

8 minutes ago, Orsay said:

who is picking these lipsync songs? That song they did tonight should have never even been considered, no shade to LNX cause he has other songs that might work but NOT this one

Yeah I was upset about all the D-list songs in the Lalaparuza too but then I heard Bob say song licenses are $20,000 a pop at their cheapest so now I think production is just budgeting with these weak ass songs :skull:

Also, I get the impression that most of the people deciding song for Drag Race choices don't have a lot of experience with drag to pick good drag songs

like, it's giving, those decisions are made in office meetings by people who work at corporate

Edited by Solaris

Spice should be safe with the best 1st look and strong 2nd look, I would put Malaysia in her place

Love Anetra but Luxx should've been in the top instead, maybe even winning

Michelle was so pressed with Spice :bibliahh:

Spice remembered the rebecca glasscock moment, kids were growing up with drag :clap3:

favourite looks: Sasha's racer, Mistresssss' balls, Anetra's crystals (minus the wig)

I feel like the top 3 all did equally well, but Sasha deserves it for being so consistent

Sasha and Mistress really shone tonight :heart: I loved their looks and their confessionals were funny. 

Wow spice was robbed

Malaysia deserved a bottom placement for these tired ass silhouettes she’s giving us - it’s the same thing every week, even more so than Spice.

I thought the SAME thing about the editing making it seem like the lipsync was going to be a double sashay, but I was convinced they weren’t going to do that for their 200th episode.

Mistress ROBBED of yet another win. Both her and Anetra had better final outfits compared to Sasha, but Anetra lost all consideration for a win with that awful candy look.

Loosey in the bottom and getting dragged by Mistress in next week’s episode :smitten:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.