RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

During critiques I was thinking how was Sasha on the top instead of Lux and when she won I was :deadbanana4:

For me Mistress was the clear winner, all her three looks were amazing. Sasha's 2nd look was a mess and her third look was literally a slightly better version of the so called "fabric wrapped around her waist". Even Sasha herself was shocked with her win. :dies:

To be honest - to me it was one of those balls where there's no clear winner and no clear flops. Although I didn't really like the colour scheme, my favourite self-made garment was Anetra's.

That lipsync was absolutely awful.  :deadbanana4: I didn't like either but Spice at least tried more with the lipsync, while Salina had the worst runway & disappointed more in the lipsync. :biblio:

So happy for Legend Colby winning again though I could have seen Mistress winning. 

Anetra's third dress was the best look on the runway,  gorgeous :jonny5:

Edited by Hector

• ATRL Moderator

Disagree with ALL the judging tbh :deadbanana2:

- Spice shouldn't have been in the bottom

- Mistress should have won

- The lip sync should have been a double sashay

Anyway, the designed looks were pretty solid overall :clap3: Salina's was easily the worst because of the fit, but nothing was awful.

44 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Spice didn’t deserve to be in the bottom but they clearly just hate her

THIS. Lets be honest 

They both sucked in the lip sync honestly. Might as well just keep spice for kiis.

Edited by Life Savers

When is all the pre-season hype of "the twists are twisting" sh*t gonna start happening? Nothing has been shocking

57 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

To be honest - to me it was one of those balls where there's no clear winner and no clear flops. Although I didn't really like the colour scheme, my favourite self-made garment was Anetra's.

I agree. Nothing stood out too much as great  or awful. The lip sync song choice was SO bad like why are we just using random popular songs instead of actual good lip sync songs???

I hate this episode. Lux was ate so hard and then safe?

The clips from Untucked :deadbanana4: Loosey's a delusional menace :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

The lip sync song choice was SO bad like why are we just using random popular songs instead of actual good lip sync songs???

!!!!!!

Not to mention a song by a male artist :deadbanana4: Call me a traditionalist, but I hate seeing WOMEN on stage and they're moving their lips to a male vocalist. It being a bad lip sync song only makes the choice even worse.

With a few exceptions, the looks this week ranged from ugly to boring. 

IMO Mistress was the winner this week.

Anetra :weeps: 

im STANNING!!! I know it kinda comes off as manipulation when the girls get so raw like this but it really has shown a whole different side of her. Ugh. She will be legendary even if she went home this episode 

24 minutes ago, Communion said:

The clips from Untucked :deadbanana4: Loosey's a delusional menace :deadbanana4:

She's really delusional, can't stand her anymore. Hope they get rid of her. Reminds me of M*n*t 

--

I hate how they giving Sasha the winner edit already... Mistress is really good I hope she wins this season but I'm sure they will give it to Sasha :/ 

Luxx not in the top??? :skull: that look she made was INSANE. :deadbanana2: did they have access to a 3D printer or something 

Glad that talentless gyal is finally out! Whew

Ppl saying spice won :skull: 

she didn’t know the words and looked insane at the end :ahh: 

but I guess to be fair the could have both easily gone home 

• ATRL Moderator

I don't think Luxx's designed look was that great tbh, mostly because of the undergarment or whatever she was wearing that looked like a one-piece swimsuit. Especially up close it just looked messy :michael: But I loved her second look and how she STOMPED that runway.

I do think overall she would have been a better HIGH placement than Sasha (the bottom half of her design was bad, her second look was tacky, and her first was nothing special).

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't think Luxx's designed look was that great tbh, mostly because of the undergarment or whatever she was wearing that looked like a one-piece swimsuit. Especially up close it just looked messy :michael: But I loved her second look and how she STOMPED that runway.

I do think overall she would have been a better HIGH placement than Sasha (the bottom half of her design was bad, her second look was tacky, and her first was nothing special).

Yeah Luxx’s final look had an unfinished vibe to me, though definitely very ambitious. 

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!!!!!

Not to mention a song by a male artist :deadbanana4: Call me a traditionalist, but I hate seeing WOMEN on stage and they're moving their lips to a male vocalist. It being a bad lip sync song only makes the choice even worse.

Eh, most of the men vocalists they’ve performed to have had a connection to the lgbt community.  I don’t think this was the best LNX song to choose though ….   Iirc the only slay male vocalist LS is Yvie to the ricky martin song but the dead or alive song SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SLAY.   

I actually thought this was a pretty strong ball. The top 3 had great final looks, Anetra especially, but her first two looks were not great and took her out of contention. Luxx was definitely robbed. she had the best made look besides Anetra. Mistress and Sasha both did well in all 3 categories and I could have seen either winning (I preferred Mistress)

glad loser was in the bottom for her impending meltdown next week. I think even spice and Salina had better made looks than she, however Salina’s ball look def put her in the bottom. It was giving that was actually the dress she made in the werk room that week :skull: 

That was such a bad song to chose cause Salina is great at lip syncing and this was close. Some spoilers said they weren’t sure if Estitties or Spice was going home and as I was watching I honestly couldn’t tell who was right. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.