RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, madonnas said:

By the way, Mods have discussed and taken action on the incident / arguments in here the past 24 hours.  If you have any further issues please send a help request or DM a mod (preferably one of the 3 who frequent this thread), so please don’t post inflammatory stuff.  

@everyone please do not DM me! 

Nina was right about the fish debacle. I’m not going to say too much else but I wouldn’t take Victoria Scone seriously :celestial5: Cause pretty soon we’ll be having conversations about how drag itself is misogynistic and mocking women. That’s what y’all want? 

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, khalyan said:

Minnie Cooper was a highlight of DRDU last year and was competing at 50yo 

She was a highlight because of all her messiness in the workroom and fights with everyone, so I don't really know if she's the best example for this case :skull: It's not like SAFE - SAFE - SAFE - ELIM is a track record to write home about.

Nina is a mess lol I loved her but she’s the type to say inflammatory **** just for the sake of being inflammatory and to piss ppl off and that’s so tired and lame 

and then plays the victim and acts like anyone who calls her out for saying dumb **** “can’t take her opinion”. No, you just sound deft beloved, and we all wanted more for you 

All of this said, I’d take a comeback from her if she grows up a little 

Edited by Rigalo

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Nina was right about the fish debacle. I’m not going to say too much else but I wouldn’t take Victoria Scone seriously :celestial5: Cause pretty soon we’ll be having conversations about how drag itself is misogynistic and mocking women. That’s what y’all want? 

We already are, that can of worms was opened by Carmen Carerra a long time ago.

Victoria continued it and of course there were ramblings from other people too.

Kylie was smart enough to be quiet on it as she knew her time was coming as is Sasha Colby.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

She was a highlight because of all her messiness in the workroom and fights with everyone, so I don't really know if she's the best example for this case :skull: It's not like SAFE - SAFE - SAFE - ELIM is a track record to write home about.

a star is a star. you can't deny that.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I’d much rather have an exciting and interesting character like Minnie even if she doesn’t do well in challenges over some standard mid 20s queen who’s boring but does good in a challenge or two. 

11 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Nina Bonina is the Azealia Banks of drag

More like khia tbh

On 2/22/2023 at 11:53 AM, Relampago. said:

This quote was kind of the highlight of the episode :ahh: 

Say what you want about Luxx, but when this season is over and done with, she’ll have the most memorable quotes. 

Also her referencing iconic quotes every episode with the girls not even picking up on them.. legend!!

Nina was definitely right that Ra’Jah’s become “fake” but I’d be fake too if I didn’t want my brand associated with someone who is always making offensive comments. 

Nina would have thrived in the Logo era, but Drag Race is too big now and she’s too grown for her to be speaking so recklessly without it having negative consequences on her career.

Edited by Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator

Just started listening to that Jinkx interview with Bosco and in the first MINUTE Jinkx is already being incredibly annoying :redface: Laughing at nothing, dragging out vowels, pausing all the time, help :redface:

On 2/22/2023 at 8:53 AM, Relampago. said:

This quote was kind of the highlight of the episode :ahh: 

Say what you want about Luxx, but when this season is over and done with, she’ll have the most memorable quotes. 

Actually it'll be Mistress. Her quotes and confessionals are iconic and original. The CDC delusion vaccine alone takes the gold.

Luxx is cute, but many of hers feel like a rehash of old quotes, and things you'd read on twitter or comments in reddit.

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Nina was definitely right that Ra’Jah’s become “fake” but I’d be fake too if I didn’t want my brand associated with someone who is always making offensive comments. 

Nina would have thrived in the Logo era, but Drag Race is too big now and she’s too grown for her to be speaking so recklessly without it having negative consequences on her career.

One is a winner and the other is forgotten in a basement. 

On topic: This ball looks like it has the potential to be one of the best ever I love all the categories. I just know luxx and sasha will eat yet again.

12 hours ago, EscapismRoars said:

I love Nina too, but she is too stuck in her ways. I unsubscribed after her 20 minute rant about fish and Victoria Scone. She's just too misogynistic and transphobic to support.

Nina dragged Veronica? Let me send her a tip!

I've stopped f*cking with Nina after the constant slick comments about trans people, her awful AWFUL attitude towards people who tip her money, her comment during AS7 about Yvie basically milking/exagerrating her physical condition to get sympathy, her 32min intros for 12 minutes of lazy RPDR reviews, her going way too far on Gottmik for simply saying  "people were too busy talking about the shape of my body" as a joke during a video, her constant right-wing sounding speech "oh y'all are always offended over strictly nothing, i'll speak my mind and all the people that support me are the only sane people because they support me and i love them (well i mean... i love the fans that send me money... but only the ones that send enough money for me to not clown them on camera), her constantly complaining about not recieving credit for being the first ever person to pull this look or that look, her sh*t talking about latin fans as if she's always on the verge of going back into a mexican earthquake tyrade again, her overral lack of passion.... She's delusional, lazy, offensive, annoyingly arrogant but also annoyingly moany.

The smartest decision she makes year after year is not going back on the show.

I subscribed because of how funny she is. Much like on S9, no one is holding her back but herself. I'd say the "Azealia Banks of Drag" fits her well.

Last good thing she served was this.

31 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

Actually it'll be Mistress. Her quotes and confessionals are iconic and original. The CDC delusion vaccine alone takes the gold.

Luxx is cute, but many of hers feel like a rehash of old quotes, and things you'd read on twitter or comments in reddit.

I don't see anyone quoting that. Love Mistress tho!

Meanwhile, everyone is quoting gagged them a bit, for sure lol

Nina just needs to own it lol 

if you are going to say messy things multiple times after people drag you for it then you can expect to lose followers and get “shadow banned” as she claims she is 

it is how the game works. If she wants to go that route she should just do what Jeffree star is doing and go complain about it to podcasters.

honestly the amount of content she puts out belongs behind a paywall in someway

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

On 2/22/2023 at 6:41 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why did i think the first pic was jasmine Kennedy :rip: 

:rip: Girl I thought the same

• ATRL Moderator

Luxx has obviously studied Drag Race and knows and understands all the references, but I worry that's the only thing she actually understand references for.  

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Luxx has obviously studied Drag Race and knows and understands all the references, but I worry that's the only thing she actually understand references for.  

She understands social media references/memes. Idk if she knows stuff before the 90s though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.