RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, D.Va said:

Bonina ?

Yes. She performed at a club in NYC some nights ago. There were vids on her IG

How was Spice not in the bottom? :rip: Like not even low?

She didn't even bother to try and act like an old lady. Jumping around and sh*t like a teenager. Wow.

MTV is ruining the show. The blink and you miss it runway wtf.

Anyway Mistress is a Drag Race legend already

4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

How was Spice not in the bottom? :rip: Like not even low?

She didn't even bother to try and act like an old lady. Jumping around and sh*t like a teenager. Wow.

MTV is ruining the show. The blink and you miss it runway wtf.

Anyway Mistress is a Drag Race legend already

Let’s not forget her not even being LOW in the design challenge with that simple ass look :skull:

she barely had anything on :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Aura is the underdog, she has Ru's eye, she is GORGEOUS, and she knows how to play the game.

It's giving Daya Betty edit.

I think Aura is getting out soon. Anetra too. The issue with the editing this episode is that they set up Sasha to be the challenge winner. We saw Aura allegedly struggle with being metal in the recording. Saw he struggle when she was doing choreography, heard mistress say she is worried for everyone but Sasha. Etc. And then we got back story on Sasha. We still have 0 backstory on Aura 6 episodes in or even on the episode she got her first win. If i had to predict based on how editing is going, the next three outs are: 

1. Marcia (whenever she lands in the bottom.

2. Aura (same)

3. Anetra

One of those three girls are going home next week and will not make top 10.

As for Aura winning, i had to rewatch the episode and i get it now. The Judges loved everything in this order:

1. Metal

2. Country

3. Hip-Hop

If they judged everyone in teams, Metal would have won and Aura would have gotten the win for “being better than Sasha.” Even though the performance is spliced to hell, the editors clearly were giving Aura more screen time and focus to highlight her doing better. Add to the fact that they are trying to spread out the wins, Aura was the best or second best person on that team, she gets the win.

What fucks up the judging is that they did not do it as teams but as an individual. They did this to give Mistress a high, so she is still in the viewers mind, although not having a win. Usually, a winner always has a win on the first half of the season, but they have not found a way to give her the win yet. This makes the top 5 super obvious because of how they choose to do this. It will be:

1. Mistress

2. Luxx

3. Lossey

4. Sasha

5. Anetra or Aura

Based on how this show loves to rig things, i am assuming Jax will be in the bottom next week with Aura/Anetra/Marcia. Sending Aura or Anetra home gives the editors a Mayhem/Morgan/Scarlet situation where you get a challenge win early on in the competition and then are shockingly out before the halfway point. Sending home Marcia gives a Jan elimination.

I think odds are Anetra goes home to Jax in the next episode because i dont see them giving Aura a win to send her immediately home. However, it would probably be better shock factor to give those viewers whiplash to once again show that (1) wins dont matter, it only matters if you make it to the finale; and 2 emphasize that you can go from top dog to out quickly. The fact that Aura did not even have the main, secondary, or third focus on the episode where she got a win is very telling though that she might be up and eliminated soon. But whoever Jax send home, the other queen will send Jax home in a redemption lipsync. But Jax is sending at least two more people home. And then on the fourth lipsync we will get a “stunts dont make a lipsync/this isnt the type of song for that” edit. 

Of course none of this matters because if Marcia x3 is even a little bit bad, she is getting sent home.

But based on that, not Spice making top 10 and missing the bottom so many times 😵💫😵💫. I gurantee you this ***** is making it to top five. We havent done a ball (which i bet she will win serving bras and panties), we still have some more comedy challenges (safe) i bet she makes it to the rusical and gets eliminated there.

5 hours ago, J Legend X said:

good ! maybe they knew they were going to be shown 3 seconds so why the effort tbh 

They didn’t know but we all can see why we get 3 sec runways.  Wouldn’t make sense to  only showcase lux sasha mistress and maybe loosey for a whopping 9 seconds more then the others. Wouldn’t be fair kiddos. The way mistress and spice are carrying this season. The way we talk about this season not being about fashion but moreso about personalities, um but are we sure?

*History will tell a different story.

Spoiler

*Unless something shocking happens in a few weeks they better pull out the organic stunts bc this season won’t age well

Edited by manwhore

Why does Mistress feel like the frontrunner when she has zero challenge wins?

Aura entering the pantheon of challenge winners

When Marcia stepped on the runway I thought she ripped off Manila's unaired AS4 menstrual pad look

Salina looking gorgeous from the neck up is a sight most disturbing to me

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Why does Mistress feel like the frontrunner when she has zero challenge wins?

Aura entering the pantheon of challenge winners

When Marcia stepped on the runway I thought she ripped off Manila's unaired AS4 menstrual pad look

Salina looking gorgeous from the neck up is a sight most disturbing to me

Bc she’s an dom top alpha in a room full of beta “sides.” (Respectfully and joking don’t @ me a wp) Sasha low key  too 

Marcia's look was so bad. I don't get the hype around her. Everything she's presented is bland, and how many times is she going to do the "hurt nose" gag? It's like she has no frame of reference beyond that one "Brady Bunch" episode. And speaking of "Brady Bunch," what a boring thing to center your whole drag persona on.

Luxx on the other hand, has won me over. It's funny to think I was such an OLH a few weeks ago. I died when she said "We would do country, but we already chose metal." So funny.

4 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

Luxx on the other hand, has won me over. It's funny to think I was such an OLH a few weeks ago. I died when she said "We would do country, but we already chose metal." So funny.

She is giving serious winner vibes to me

fashion girls who actually can perform and be funny are kinda instant finalists

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

She is giving serious winner vibes to me

fashion girls who actually can perform and be funny are kinda instant finalists

Totally, I can see Luxx going far. I'm fully Team Mistress, though. I hope she gets a win soon because she's been close a few times now!

Sasha is miles above her competition as well. She's my favorite runway queen so far.

4 hours ago, Subomie said:

Not Aura winning after we all spent the last few days reading her. :skull: I was shocked. I was in tears almost.

Tears of joy? Because if they are tears of joy I have to judge you!! :doc: lol jk 

I almost morphed into a cringe elitist Ru-cel that barks “you don’t know real drag!!” Eew idk I had it in me. It almost jumped out. 

Also it’s the Luxx 360 for me that surprised me. I said 2-3 weeks ago I didn’t like her but she’s been consistently proving me wrong with her showing.  I can’t hate on someone that can design a look like she did. That’s art kiddos. She stunned and keeps stunning. I literally thought she’d be a copy and paste girl by the promo/interviews she did for the show. Good for her. If I’m being honest, Def in the top 2 for me right now. (Technically) To think I found her as annoying as Aura at one point. Poor luxx.

Edited by manwhore

also i have to give credit where it's due. Saliva STDs looked good on the runway this week.

The girls I NEED gone next:

-Salina STD’s

-Aura

-Marshal Marshal Marshal/Lea Michele

-Spice

-Jax

these girls just aren’t giving anything to me

Edited by Bicassie

2 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Sasha, Luxx, Mistress, Anetra and Loosey are the obvious top 5 to me. 

Same. This season will go on like season 10, I believe:

Sasha/Asia: pageant legend, hyped to be on Drag Race for years

Anetra/Kameon: masculine-ish, more introverted lip sync assassin

Luxx/Aquaria: young, fashion twink

Mistress/Eureka: young queen who grow up in Southern pageant scene and paint the house down

Loosey/Cracker: white, quirky queen

Marcia getting dragged left and right when Spiceless' ass is still in the competition :rip:

I hate to say it, after her being payola'd out the wazoo all season, but Sasha devoured in this challenge, and should've won... Aural is so boring :zzz:

also, this season's runways are ass, even y'all's faves, like Mistress...

like this is what Mistress thought she was serving

EyY5GFsXMAsV69K?format=jpg&name=large

6 hours ago, aayAlex said:

This should’ve been Sasha’s 2nd win

This :gaycat5:

15 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Marcias look was so BAD, like BAD. :rip:

Ru should have put her in the bottom for fumbling her runway look like that tbh

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

She’s been consistent sure! But literally since week one everyone’s been praising her to the high heavens, and I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it but it makes me suspicious because we haven’t seen anything from her on the show that screams winner or even top four, besides how much air time she’s getting 

Because she is clearly getting a Bianca edit from the start. Like, down to a T except the fact that Bianca had a very early challenge win and then be safe for like 7 weeks straight. Without Sasha in the room, I would even say that Mistress is for sure taking this season.

I'm watching TPS and thinking Mariah deserves another All Stars comeback. She was done dirty.

the results this episode were a mess. Sasha was the clear winner, Mistress, Salina and Aura as high. The hip hop group easily did the worst and the bottom three was valid. Spice could've easily been there too. The reality is that Robin was giving nothing and it was her time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.