RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Yall mad jorgeous won a design challenge when she at least sold the garment to the gods and had polish to match the cvnt-ness meanwhile Aura just exists winnings challengeds.  Aura a challenge winner above mistress. Above Malaysia. Hell even above spice?  Aura who’s on Salina’s level, a challenge winner.  I have to laugh. She served that ugly stupid laugh cry face and they think she had versatility. Bottom in life and a bottom in this competition. What even. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

this season has dropped the ball so many times. Aura needs to go asap.:biblio:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Off topic but Nina's comeback performance :jonny: she's just too good. So nice to see her getting her flowers literally. :clap3:

Bonina ?

13 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Yall mad jorgeous won a design challenge when she at least sold the garment to the gods and had polish to match the cvnt-ness meanwhile Aura just exists winnings challengeds.  Aura a challenge winner above mistress. Above Malaysia. Hell even above spice?  Aura who’s on Salina’s level, a challenge winner.  I have to laugh. She served that ugly stupid laugh cry face and they think she had versatility. Bottom in life and a bottom in this competition. What even. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

this season has dropped the ball so many times. Aura needs to go asap.:biblio:

I will always say this. Jorgeous deserved that win, I don't give a damn what the fanbase thinks. She's the definition of whole cvnt and Ru knew that. :jonnycat:

Edited by Roberto

Ok but Malaysia ate Marica and Luxx up :jonnycat: I have to stan

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This little boy is so delusional :rip:

2USP63H.jpg

Did she lie though? Like wtf was going on with Malaysia's face tonight :rip: and last week :rip: and the week before :rip:

4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Did she lie though? Like wtf was going on with Malaysia's face tonight :rip: and last week :rip: and the week before :rip:

Malaysia’s face is completely fine. The only girl with worse makeup than Marcia is Jax :rip:

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

Jax' runway was an abomination :rip:

This is NOT the season for fashion. Runways have been low-effort, cheap-looking and reductive :rip:

good ! maybe they knew they were going to be shown 3 seconds so why the effort tbh 

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Malaysia’s face is completely fine. The only girl with worse makeup than Marcia is Jax :rip:

Even Mistress warned her but whatever :skull: I dont even mention how she always look like she has teenage boy mustache :deadbanana:

Sasha was definitely the star of this episode :clap3: she was amazing :clap3:loosey and luxx also did good.

Jax and Robin gave zero Golden Girl. I'm surprised the judges said nothing about that. Challenge wise Anetra and Robin were the worst but Jax deserved to go home with that runway alone, so I'm not mad at the bottoms.

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I really don't like when I can tell that Ru obviously dislikes a queen. Poor Marcia :rip: however as @Morissette said, she's taking the lashings that the white twinks the last 4 seasons managed to avoid so I can't be too mad

Oh please, give Ru like 2 seconds and he would go back to stanning white twinks who were *born to do drags* next (UK) season :coffee2:.

5 hours ago, Scandalous said:

im shocked Ru/production hasn’t rigged it for Marshall going home yet

Poor Marcia thou. Because the ***** is honestly talented at what she does. The only problem is that when Ru said you need to change your makeup, you better do that quick and drastically. Marcia has been doing the same face despite Ru's and Michelle's opinion, and it's clear that they hate so much the fact that Marcie doesn't seem to listen to them by now.

Just now, Rep2000 said:

Poor Marcia thou. Because the ***** is honestly talented at what she does. The only problem is that when Ru said you need to change your makeup, you better do that quick and drastically. Marcia has been doing the same face despite Ru's and Michelle's opinion, and it's clear that they hate so much the fact that Marcie doesn't seem to listen to them by now.

She actually changed it and started to use some eye makeup since they warned her but it is too light, it is not even obvious :deadbanana: 

I feel like in the next episodes she will try to do what judges say and look awful and go home because of that (like Derrick)

Who the **** edits this show? Youtubers have better editing than this mess. It is about the duration of the episodes, earlier seasons have the same duration.

Sasha deserved that win, and I can't believe people are saying they edited hip hop to be bad- it was bad on its own. The splits and dips were out of place, and they didn't carry it. Loosey was the best out of that group and thats being generous. Anetra also did flub her lines towards the end, I think Robin did too?

I'm surprised they picked Mistress from the country group, her mixing was bad and I could barely make out anything, but happy for her to get some love

living for the Marcia read on stage, they really used time out of Mistress' critiques to say that and then chose to include it in the 40 min episode

Like, the problem with Marcia is clear: she doesn't response appropriately 'enough' to Ru's critics and that's what pissed Ru off. Not because she is karma of the white twink queens :rip:. Like seriously Spice is literally still here despite serving nothing.

Yeah Malaysia needs to work on shaving her facial hair/deal with it better because chile the stubble be stubbling.

Aura winning :rip:

I feel like she should've been in the top for her design challenge (it gave Roberto Cavalli house down) look rather than her performance this week. 

Mistress' mug I am in LOVE. That outfit too :flame:

I have no idea why Anetra was in the bottom 3. She killed her verse and the runway was cute too :rip:

I will say the splits and dips were a bit out of place but its nothing that hasn't been done before and Rupaul usually is a sucker for these kind of nonsensical portrayals so idk why she had a stank face on this time :rip: 

Ru better has a top contender to dark horse narrative for my girl Anetra that's why she's placed in the bottom. Her days can't be numbered already.

Sasha deserved to win this challenge and it was quite obvious she was better than Aura :confused:

Also Robin going home right after Amethyst :dies: it’s like they had no use for her anymore 

Sasha served metal. She understood the reference and pulled off a semi-realistic performance that metal fans would not entirely despise. I was really surprised that she didn’t win. Aura was just shouting and gave a forgettable performance. Besides Sasha, there were no real stand out performances. 

Spice fully faded into the background this episode. I’m sure she’ll learn to be more versatile later in the competition. 

I kinda agree with the judging? lol I honestly could see Sasha winning too, but I'm fine with more wins being thrown and not being focused only on a few girls. 

Not Salina looking great for the runway, love the hair and the dress was lovely. 

Can Spice leave already? That same silhouette over and over.

Spice being safe is a joke she gave NOTHING :deadbanana:

This episode had the worst judging so far :skull:

Aura winning made ZERO sense omg :deadbanana:

She is was just fine and deserved safety only :coffee2:

Sasha owned this challenge and was the clear winner :clap3:

The worst group was definitely the hiphop girls cause only Loosey did well and deserved to be in the top instead of Aura. :foxaylove2:

HOW WAS SPICE SAFE???!?!!! :deadbanana4:

She was far out the WORST of everyone :skull:

her being safe last week and now this is giving major riggory/payola :huh:

Robin definitely deserved to go home cause she was kinda forgettable all season long but they definitely did her dirty with the lack of screentime :rip:

these are the correct placements:

winner: Sasha

HIGH: Loosey, Mistress

LOW: Jax

BOTTOM 2: Spice and Robin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.