RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And unpopular opinion 

besides episodes like this with 2 snatch games… the 40 min works lol 

Yes! 40 minutes favors rewatch, which is something I loved about older seasons. Extended workroom time about life traumas does nothing for me.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Salina's dedication to not wearing anything presentable on the runway has to be admired I guess. 

I thought they gonna wait a little bit longer with Twins lipsync

On 1/15/2023 at 9:44 AM, Draper. said:

My ranking of girls with these three episodes:

NEEDS TO GO

Aura

Amethyst

STEP YOUR P*SSY UP

Robin (I like her aesthetic, but she's fading into the background)

Jax (she's annoying, and I kinda live for it)

Salina (she's present, but she's not shining just yet and her looks are bad)

SAFE

Sugar

Malaysia

Luxx (she improved, but she's still not there)

INTERESTING

Loosey (Serving strong Alexis Michelle vibes, and I'm living for that)

Sasha

Spice

Mistress

Marcia (she changed the look and that was all she needed for her to go from safe to interesting, really likeable personality)

WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

Anetra

Update:

NEEDS TO GO

Aura

Amethyst

Robin

STEP YOUR P*SSY UP

Jax

Salina

Spice

SAFE

Luxx

Malaysia

INTERESTING

Marcia

Anetra

Sasha

Loosey

Mistress

25 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Judging off her talent show; Aura would lose a lip sync against any of the current queens cast. So take a seat. 

And judging of the twins' lipsync this week, so is Spice (...and Amethyst). So take a nap.
Y'all are dreaming if you think they are gonna GottMik these TikTok girlies. :rip:

I’m ready for Amethyst to go, cute girl but obviously her days are numbered 

y’all know I’m an original Aura defender but I would have rather she went this week than Sugar :rip: this season just isn’t lending itself to my fantasy 

I can appreciate Loosey's craft and polish, but she comes off as feeling entitled to the praise of the world and its just putting me off. If she would combine it with the levels of delusion and entertainment of Alexis Michelle, I would stan, but i don't think she has the range.

Mistress is by far the best character up to this point, and a showstopping queen as well. I hope she goes all the way.

Edited by Haze

Mistress really is working that Bianca edit overtime ngl. Which is kinda smart since it makes everyone like her and the twins more.

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

the Miley snatch game SENT me :bibliahh:

If they put the laugh track when she was hitting her head with the hammer people would’ve eaten her performance up, trust :dies:

Terrible episode. It did not even have the Snatch Game vibe to it. Felt rushed for obvious reasons, the runway wasn't all that, those two overrated people should not have been in this in the first place (we all knew how it was going to end or what the storyline was going to be. Super predictable). Hell, even Untucked felt rushed. Oh, and this was either the first or second worst Snatch Game in the series.

Thank God the cast is cute and it is mostly what is carrying this, in my opinion.

Loosey did great but her personality is so whiney and annoying. 

I cringed at the twins when I saw the cast announced but I’m sad Sugar is gone. They are very endearing. 

55 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Anetra

Sasha

Loosey

Mistress

I'm manifesting this top 4

i think it’s silly how many people hate/rag on Loosey for seeming desperate or “trying to hard” when ….. she’s just passionate about drag and trying to win the competition ??? then u have sugar and spice who didn’t come on the show for anything other than more ticcktock followers and exposure , barely care about drag and prolly won’t be doing it in 5 years and THATS what y’all eat up ???

I have a theory….

The producers chose to sacrifice one of the twins to save some of their favorites. Certain girls deliberately did not get any screen time (*coughs* SASHA *coughs*) because they probably bombed and they weren’t ready to put certain girls in the bottom. So they prematurely made the twins lipsync against each other to save certain payola’d girls like Salina from going home. I immediately knew that when Salina was safe some riggory was happening in this episode to keep certain girls safe….

Salina needs to go. Being an LA girl is a privilege at this point.

Aura next. Like, what are you good at? :deadbanana2: 3 eps of doing bad. Amethyst was at least good in SG and serves good talking heads, so she gets a pass. 

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Judging off her talent show; Aura would lose a lip sync against any of the current queens cast. So take a seat. 

There really is a myth that aura would slay in a lip sync when she hasn’t given anything in any of the challenges, including one where she was lip syncing. 

Mistress, Malaysia, Sugar and Spice should get their coin and do a group tour. I could see them having something in the works. 

13 minutes ago, qurl said:

i think it’s silly how many people hate/rag on Loosey for seeming desperate or “trying to hard” when ….. she’s just passionate about drag and trying to win the competition ??? then u have sugar and spice who didn’t come on the show for anything other than more ticcktock followers and exposure , barely care about drag and prolly won’t be doing it in 5 years and THATS what y’all eat up ???

Girl, they already have almost 8 million followers on TikTok, I’m sure getting more was not the main reason they decided to audition for the show :skull:

They basically wanted to build relationships with other drag queens (considering they’ve basically only had each other to rely on) and get respect for what they do (since most people only see them as bedroom queen). Those are absolutely valid reasons in my opinion.

I'm sad to see one of the twins go but you can't say it wasn't fair that they were in the bottom 2. Aura's runway look, even though it was yet another black costume, saved her

PqkFPCb.gif

23 minutes ago, qurl said:

It’s crazy but this is the way the show is now lol

but it depends on the girl 

29 minutes ago, qurl said:

This is such a weird comment considering sugar and spice have been doing drag for almost 4 years now (publicly). 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I’m ready for Amethyst to go, cute girl but obviously her days are numbered 

y’all know I’m an original Aura defender but I would have rather she went this week than Sugar :rip: this season just isn’t lending itself to my fantasy 

Yea but they couldn’t pass up the twins lipsync cause who knows if they will both do bad later 

Also Spice and Sugar played production with that lipsynch and sob story:

this was uploaded 2 years ago

their family and parents have been in multiple videos and they even turned their str8 brother into a drag queen and showed their parents

this whole “we didn’t tell our parents we did drag/went on drag race” is beyond fake lol

:deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Also Spice and Sugar played production with that lipsynch and sob story:

this was uploaded 2 years ago

their family and parents have been in multiple videos and they even turned their str8 brother into a drag queen and showed their parents

this whole “we didn’t tell our parents we did drag/went on drag race” is beyond fake lol

:deadbanana:

Right I had seen this video before and I was like :huh: when they spoke about their relationship with their parents.

Just now, Shinning said:

Right I had seen this video before and I was like :huh: when they spoke about their relationship with their parents.

Also them being belle and Ariel during the premiere cause their parents bought them Disney princess cakes for their B’day as children and they bought them their bratz dolls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.